i can use google pay success payment

nikkitang

Carder
Reaction score
image_2021-09-05_11-03-21.png

I have successfully paid in the store supporting google pay. I would like to ask, after shopping, is there any other way I can make full use of Google pay to realize fast cashing out?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Pay with Google Pay ™ on your website and app
Let your customers pay for their purchases quickly and conveniently with Google Pay. This payment method is available to all registered Fondy clients by default. You will not need to log in to Google.

How it works on websites and apps
The client chooses your product or service.
Presses the "Pay with Google Pay" button.
Selects a card in Google wallet and confirms the transaction.

What is Google Pay
With Google Pay, customers can pay for purchases in stores, on websites and in apps using a Google account with a bank card linked to it.
The service collects the customer's bank cards in one place and provides easy and secure online payments via an Android smartphone or Chrome browser on computers and tablets.

Using Google Pay, the client does not waste time entering card details and makes a purchase faster. A positive payment experience increases his loyalty and the likelihood of a repeat purchase.

Benefits of Google Pay for your customers

Speed
To make a purchase, you do not need to enter card details, payment takes place in one click

Security
The data of the connected card is encrypted and cannot be intercepted or forged

Simplicity
The client can confirm the payment with a fingerprint, short code or face scan. This creates a positive experience and increases the desire to buy again.

Mobility
You can pay for purchases from almost any Android smartphone or computer with the Chrome browser.

How to connect Google Pay
Google Pay is available to all merchants connected to the Fondy payment platform. There is no need to activate or configure anything further.
This method will be displayed on the payment page if the client logs in from a compatible device (for example, with Android OS) or browser (Google Chrome).

* Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC

Popular questions about paying with Google Pay on websites and apps.

What sites can I connect to payment via Google Pay?
The function of accepting payments through Google Pay is available by default on any sites and applications of Fondy customers. This applies to sites built with CMS or site builders, and self-developed sites and Android mobile apps. You can also easily disable the Google Pay button if you don't need it.

Why is paying with Google Pay safer than paying with a credit card?
Google Pay turns bank card information into a virtual account, the number of which, passwords, fingerprints and face scans are stored in the phone itself, and therefore even Google does not have access to them. Thus, payment via Google Pay ensures that no one will recognize your card details and will not be able to use them for fraudulent purposes.

Why can't I see the Google Pay checkout button?
Payment via Google Pay is available by default on smartphones and tablets with the Android operating system, as well as in the Google Chrome browser when paying from a desktop. Users of mobile devices with a different operating system will be offered to pay through another mobile wallet, for example from Apple .

Where can I pay Google Pay?
Payment through Google Pay is accepted in a variety of applications, such as Uber and Airbnb, and on many websites. At the same time, you do not need to indicate your card details with each purchase - you just need to do it once.

How do I quickly pay with Google Pay?
Here's how to do it:
Open the Google Pay app.
In the upper left corner, click on the Payment Methods menu icon.
Next to the payment method you want, click Turn on contactless payment.
Confirm your payment method by following the instructions in this article.

How do I withdraw money from my virtual Google Pay account?
Instructions:
Sign in to your account and open the Payment Methods section.
Go to Google Pay Balance and click Transfer Funds.
Enter the amount of the transfer.
Confirm your payment method.
Click Translate.

How do I pay for Google Pay without NFC?
There are a few things to do:
Turn on the module.
Select an application to pay.
Add a map to the app.
Go through data verification via SMS code from the bank;
Check your custom settings;
Use the service to pay.

How do I check my Google Pay virtual account balance?
Instructions:
Open the Google Pay app.
At the bottom, click Payment.
Go to the "Google Pay balance" section and click Withdraw funds.
Enter the amount.
Confirm your payment method.
Click Translate.

How do I find my Google Pay virtual account number?
Then you need to go to the settings, find the Wallet - Apple Pay section, select the card and below, you will see the device account number. If you have Android, then you need to find the Google Pay application, select a card, click on the card, and read the Virtual account number there.

mortonquick

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
View attachment 4983
Google Pay'i destekleyen mağazada başarıyla ödeme yaptım. Alışverişten sonra, hızlı para çekme işlemini gerçekleştirmek için Google Pay'den tam olarak yararlanmamın başka bir yolu var mı diye sormak istiyorum.
TElg mortonquick