Hows avoid of being Ripped. (Brief FAQ)

Ninja

Reaction score
1. Main thing - DONT BE LAZY! Because after all its UR money.
2. Search for any claims via any varation of searches (icq number, nicknane, jabber, name on icq, etc etc etc)
3. Before doing ANY deals check if contacts of other party are accurate and valid. (check his last posts, etc etc)
4. If you have ANY doubts - ask him to send u PM on board with his actual contacts and save this PM incase u will go to blacklist section.
5. NEVER post ur contacts in public. Its not a big thing after all, but if u wrote something like (hello i want to buy dumps, here is my icq: xxxx) in a matter of 10-15 mins, RippA with nickname "wellknownvendor" will knock u and PROBABLY ull be ripped (coz MAYBE ure lazy ass to check if those contacts are real or not)
6. DONT BE LAZY!
:idea

Update.
Regarding last LR steals:
When u pay on some unknown shop (ccs, dumps, rdp, etc etc) with LR via script to automaticaly add money to ur shop account, DONT BE LAZY to check if URL is correct (it should be libertyreserve.com not liberrty, not libertyresereve etc etc etc). Otherwise ALL ur LR money will be gone.

PS. Ill add more tips when ill have more free time

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
2. Search for any claims via any varation of searches (icq number, nicknane, jabber, name on icq, etc etc etc)
3. Before doing ANY deals check if contacts of other party are accurate and valid. (check his last posts, etc etc)
4. If you have ANY doubts - ask him to send u PM on board with his actual contacts and save this PM incase u will go to blacklist section.
5. NEVER post ur contacts in public. Its not a big thing after all, but if u wrote something like (hello i want to buy dumps, here is my icq: xxxx) in a matter of 10-15 mins, RippA with nickname "wellknownvendor" will knock u and PROBABLY ull be ripped (coz MAYBE ure lazy ass to check if those contacts are real or not)
6. DONT BE LAZY!

Update.
When u pay on some unknown shop (ccs, dumps, rdp, etc etc) with LR via script to automaticaly add money to ur shop account, DONT BE LAZY to check if URL is correct (it should be libertyreserve.com not liberrty, not libertyresereve etc etc etc). Otherwise ALL ur LR money will be gone.

Your doing a good job ninja, just what we need a real man to care of in this biz in a pro game like this.:rocks

:beer

mscj2011

Carder
Reaction score
6. DONT BE LAZY!

Update.

very good advice....dont be lazy.. i like it. thanks ninja