How to manipulate a drop?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello!

Yesterday, a certain sun sent me an article written by him. Introduces himself as a psychology buff. And I agree with him, there are a lot of interesting things here.

Today I will help you master something that will increase the quality of your work and the number of wood items in your pocket at times. This manual is my personal tutorial on which I work and very successfully. These rules are taken from the books and dissertations of psychologists who have spent most of their lives studying the brain and know how to manipulate a person. Mammoth will put money in your pocket if you learn how to use these rules and manipulate a person.

Do not get bored and fill your price​

One of the main rules is to appear important in the eyes of the interlocutor and he appreciated the time that you devote to him. The bottom line is to write less and less frequently. If you take your correspondence with the other person, it should consist of 60-75% of the other person's messages and 25-40% of yours. If you do the opposite, you're a sucker. Just remember that chela who always wrote to you a lot, talked about himself and about himself. This is a very big psychological pressure. It is not you who should want to communicate with him, but he with you. They will appreciate your answers. You can also choose not to respond after viewing it and then say that you were busy or something like that. Those who have conducted a dialogue with me can see this technique in practice.

Refusal + assignment​

I will tell you a story from practice during the work of the exchange scam, I met a businessman under the guise of a girl guru of cryptoarbitrage. During the conversation, we started sharing who was doing what. I said that I was engaged in cryptoarbitrazhem lyalya krutaya tipo all. He became interested and I told him what and how I was interested. But when asked if I would teach him, I said NO because I don't have time to earn money. Yes, I said so. Then I said that I can give a link to the person who taught me if they want. Of course, this chlovek was me from the second aka.

At this time, I used 2 very mosh techniques at once, namely refusal and concession. I turned him down and pointed out the importance and value of the information. And I made a concession by giving him the contact of someone who will help him. Our brain is designed so that it will also make a concession and go to learn + it understands the importance of this information. In general, it was completely under my control. And successfully spammed for$2200)

Reason​

So, the last but no less cool way to get a person to do what you want is to always say the reason for your request. That is, you are asking something from someone (for example, a mammoth) after the question, immediately tell the reason, no matter what you say (within reason, of course) for example: "you can help me with one thing, because I already have a blockage and I also got an account for verification" instead of the usual: "you can help me with one thing." Our brain is designed so that when we name a reason, it will increase the chance that the person will agree to your request by about 60%. This may be strange or incomprehensible to some, but all the conclusions are taken from scientific papers where every word is tested in practice. On a large number of people. Pure statistics.

That's all.

List of books on the psychology of the human mind for leveling up SI:​

• Psychology of influence. How to Persuade and Succeed-Robert Benaud
  • Social Engineering and social Hackers-Maxim Valeryevich
  • The Art of Deception - Kevin Mitnick
  • The Art of Invasion - Kevin Mitnick
  • The Psychology of Lying-Paul Ekman