How to keep hacked sites redirections longer

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
NOT WRITTEN BY ME, but by another guy called dAd0 i think. credits to author

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK, letZ say you got cPanel of some site & now you wanna redirect it to yours. How to do it & how to do it to last longer?

Most ppl would do something like this...
01.png

02_8.png

02_1.png

...or something like this:
03_16.png

04.png

But true genius would have script (or do it manually if you don't have it) to change all PHP/HTML files with header or refresh redirection:
05.png

Now there's a problem for webmaster... He must restore old site backup in order to get rid of all redirections, or he has to search for that string & remove it somehow.

The second scenario you can easily trick by using different redirecting pages to your site for each file or even including custom PHP files with redirections into legit files.

Yet another good trick is to hide your redirections in ads or something like that (in picture: WP admin panel / ads section):
06.png

Another good trick is to combine both methods (cPanel & files redirections) at the same time. Doing that you'll confuse webmaster a little bit = more redirection time for you.

Also, if you have some good script for auto-editing HTML/PHP files, crone-it to run every few days. xD

Have fun! :iagree:

Ruslanqah

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.