how can i legally scam

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
Well, actually this is posible in some countries.

Example ? China!

In China Mastercard/Visa and the other credit cards face thought competition from the local payment system "Unionpay", and since Visa/Mastercard dont wanna be left out of this great market they offer preferential treatment to merchants.

In China, the shop owner doesnt pay the chargeback. So a lot of scams in China include the shop owner itself, he allows to be carded(or maybe he cards himself), but he doesnt deliver any good, and then keeps the money from credit card.

This is only for Chinese owned shops only.

wenger

Carder
Reaction score
Well, actually this is posible in some countries.

Example ? China!

In China Mastercard/Visa and the other credit cards face thought competition from the local payment system "Unionpay", and since Visa/Mastercard dont wanna be left out of this great market they offer preferential treatment to merchants.

In China, the shop owner doesnt pay the chargeback. So a lot of scams in China include the shop owner itself, he allows to be carded(or maybe he cards himself), but he doesnt deliver any good, and then keeps the money from credit card.

This is only for Chinese owned shops only.

We talking about real one store with a POS-terminal, or you mean online store with a visa processor?
Very interested, have some thing to discuss with you.Send PM with your icq number please.

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
Real Store with POS terminal mainly.

Its extremely rare, find an online store in China that takes Credit Card, they are not that popular compared with other forms of payment like "Unionpay"

The online stores that accept credit card, are mainly focused to serve the Expats in China.

Reaction score
Semi-Legal Carding IDEA - Get a friend & a fake id-your info friends picture. have friend use your cc instore///posibly @ ATM if ya got big balls.......1-800-CHARGEBACK MOFOS

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
Semi-Legal Carding IDEA - Get a friend & a fake id-your info friends picture. have friend use your cc instore///posibly @ ATM if ya got big balls.......1-800-CHARGEBACK MOFOS

DUDE THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY AND YES I AM SURE THAT WOULD WORK BUT ITS NOT REALLY SOMTHING THAT IS WORTH DOING ON A LONG TERM BASIS BUT GOOD FOR A ONCE OFF QUICKIE WOULDNT DO IT MYSELF AND DONT THINK IT REALLY IS IN TUNE WITH THIS TOPIC
BUT AS I SAID BEFORE ALL IDEA'S PUT THEM OUT THERE THEY MAY BE OF SOME USE TO SOMEONE

THANKS KEEP IT COMING GUYS ;)

Reaction score
haha someone has been listening to too much dead prez

they have a song about that called hell ya
YOU READ MY FUCKING MIND.......hahaha Gotta pimp the system.

I'm homeless, jobless, times is hard, I'm not hopless but I gotta eat regardless.
No family to run to, I'm 22, Now tell me WHAT THE FUCK am I supposed to do?

I'll tell ya what to do, get an MSR206 and that'll get some food :p

You wanna get paid?
Aint you hungry?
Tired of starving?

HELL YEAH

I know a way we can get paid, u can get down buy you can't be afraid.
lets go to the dmv and get an ID. The name says YOU but the FACE is me.
Now it's your turn, take my paperwork - like one two three lets make it work
Then- FIll out the credit card application, and It's gonna be 'bout 3 weeks a 'waitin
FOR: AMERICAN EXCPRESS, DISCOVERY CARD, PLATINUM VISA, MASTERCARD.
'CUZ when we can spoof this shit like we was targets, now we just walk rite up and say CHARGE IT!

Store after Store you know we keep rolling, wait 2 weeks - report the card stolen

REPEAT THE CYCLE LIKE A LAUNDRAMAT, like a GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM ITS HARD TO CATCH!

hahaha, fuck yeah...... I bump that song when I go out on my instore, etc ops..... Old School, but ohhh so true. :) Also, there is a re-mix of the hell ya song w/ dead prez and jay z.

lol....whats sad, is that was all from memory. off to find that song :D

i recomend it to all

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's a good idea but if you continuously use stolen cvv's on your own site it will probably set off some alarms and they'll catch on and ask themselves 'Why is this site attracting so much fraud'.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
ok my i would like to get some feed back on legal ways that you thinks scams would work in the favor of the likes of us
here is an example of what i am talking about

if i opened an online store and set up a merchant account in an unstable country .ie east temor or somthing
would i get a way with charge backs if i used bought cvv's
to purchase my own goods

what i am trying to say is there must be loop hole in laws in certain countrys that would allow the exploit of this plan

or is there a certain amount of money that a bank will no chase a charge back for
and you can legally keep the funds

i just taught i get the ball rolling in this part of the forum
because i think legal loop holes is were the big dollars can be made

and legally get away with it

hope someone understands were i am coming from and replys with
answers or even your own quetions on this subject

Yes it is possible not only china but in almost all Asian country

dark4s

Carder
Reaction score
can somebody give me a link to an actual chinese/asian country governement/merchant website which explicitly shows that you cant get held responsible for chargebacks please? id very much like to see this before i start venturing out and doing such things.

is it a certain amount which doesn't matter? or is it any amount of chargebacks?

Rusty

Reaction score
I don't know about other asian countries but I had a merchant set up in Shanghai, we swiped 100 pcs over a week, it got lock for chargebacks... Did some research - chargeback happen in China almost as often as in any other country