High Quality USA Drivers License / ID's

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Up! On ICQ for all questions you may have about my service. All IDs printed today should go out tomorrow afternoon.

Any problems? Feel free to contact me.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have a friend who referred this vendor to me.. my friend ordered and id, i guess he is getting it soon.. i am waiting for his feedback before i order.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
well my friend said he got a tracking info.. and he will be getting it on tuesday.. tomorrow.. so my friend will also post feedback and if all good when i see it.. then i will order as well..

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
well.. i was told by my friend, who sell great dumps.. worlddumps.. that the id had a problem when it arrived. the lamination was wrinkled. he said the id print quality is good. but the lamination was very cheap and he is waiting for a response, to get a replacement. i guess buying for me is not an option, until the problem is fixed.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Updates

• Had to be away for awhile, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused my customers. If you have a problem with your ID, please contact me on ICQ and we will resolve this problem
  • Arizona IDs removed until hologram overlay is remastered. I have been receiving complaints about low holo-quality.
  • Flawless GEORGIA ID added!

Last edited:

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service is up!
Do not ask me to ship first! If you feel unsafe about ordering, please contact STELLS and use escrow!

mickjagger

Reaction score
And what about our deal? ))) Still waiting for your reply on ICQ.

595 305 111

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
mickjagger - I will contact you soon.

Service online! All orders placed today will go out MONDAY

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
reply me in icq pls

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
bgt - I have not received any messages from you in ICQ. Please try again or send a PM. Thanks.

Service is online!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
my friend made a deal and the id lamination came right off. so he end up with an id without hologram and uv... poor lamination quality.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
mexloco - That's why the Arizona's have been discontinued until I fix the laminate for a better quality hologram. Tell your friend to contact me and I can replace. Thank you.

Service online! Contact me if you want to place an order, see samples, or have any questions!