Gaining or getting paid from insurance in the form of risk and loss

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
downloadtn.jpg

------
Insurance is a risk measure normally put in place to guard against mainly loss in the form of good,services or even life.Insurance on most terms is normally paid in instalments and as a figure to guard against the loss of valuables.
Mainly its payment come in small amounts known as premiums and guarantee money back when the item lost can be paid for.

As i can remember early this year , was in partnership , with my cousin ordering stuff online to different addresses no cardnumbers only high profile names, i remember in one week had a couple of nikon cameras and they came with the shops insurance .With out real knowledge and just being afraid of getting traced we used to tear of all the insurance and cover for the items.

I t was one day with the sim card i used as phone number confirmation , seen a message saying i was left with 2 months before my insurance expired . That week was so slow , so i decided to email back saying details of the product which i had bought from them had fallen into a sink of water and was not working anymore ,In turn they asked for receipts and all the details and did not even want to know where the broken item was , that was clear for me.

i initially told them i had moved to a new address and they said they woul give an answer in the next week, time passed had forgot about it ,and @ the address where i had changed , my cousin called me that there was voucher for 75.00, from li ttlewoods.kom , quickly ran there and discovered true , :D
that this insurance shit worked , so now even i order stuff , if the card not rang red yet i sometime claim back on it on the goods i would have bought and maximise earnings : D

Remember all the insurance policies are provided for individuals all over the world in big numbers, therefore insurers to benefit from large numbers
: Cool:

work the maths out

t crowzz 4 [FONT="<font><font>System</font></font>"]c[/FONT].pR0

reasone

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
very nice
+1 to you my friend this info is good.

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
If only this would work for walmart...i could order some Hp Envy and try to get back from insurance but i seriously doubt walmart will fall for this. Some big enders would have started that already.....lol