funny mannersman

lala

Professional
Reaction score
I sometimes use mobile with TOR connectivity. At the gym too :).

How else am I gunna provide 24/7 support, without paying some idiot.

You're problem, is that majority of people on here our poor black kids from brooklyn, africa, compton etc. :)

but i know how you feel bro haha

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Ookay guys I know this guy is with UP and all but I needed someone for the job, brains weren't important and I didn't really car if he will rip or not, so I thought I would talk to this guy. People like him discourage me to attempt any deals with new people, its so tiring - its like dating. You end up wanting someone next to you when you're 50 you dont want to date again go through all that bullshit do you? That's how I feel about most people in current carding world. I did build courage and ended up contacting this guy... you know .. gave a chance to the universe to manifest.

So you guys remember that I posted a while back that I needed someone who lives by PNC and owns a MSR. Ookay all good bunch of people contacted me mannersman being one of the first. Gave him credit for that and again, even though I knew he was with UP and all that I didn't care and I would have honestly given him a honest shot at being partners in this, if only his brain would have been half a sq inch wider.

I'm not one to stir up shit and criticize people but this is too much. Horrible time waste - unimaginable.

Log as follows:

So in the end, I think I will call celibacy with my one man relationship. There's no bright people anymore. More and more people login from they're phones on icq while they're at the gym... that's how broke the scene is.

Since when are people making so little or no money at all that they login to icq from their phones while at the gym? Are they so broke that no one is looking for them? lol And don't tell me they vpn they're phones...

Moral - I think that a lot of people are in the wrong place. That's why they turn to rippers. Because their level of creativity doesn't exceed the one of modern security systems so the only way for them to score is to be creative in ripping even less creative members.

hey mate send me pm so we can talk leave icq or jabber, and I totally understand what you are talking about!!