FREE CARDS !!

toofansingh

Reaction score
hi/privyat , i have live ccs with high balance, i do every step according to the guides available on the websites. but as soon as i go for payment, it tells me that your transaction has been cancelled. moreover i reside in asian timezone. i need someone to help me out and split the loot 50-50. basically i am facing problem in fraud detection system. keep in mind i have unlimited supply of cards.

Reaction score
hi/privyat , i have live ccs with high balance, i do every step according to the guides available on the websites. but as soon as i go for payment, it tells me that your transaction has been cancelled. moreover i reside in asian timezone. i need someone to help me out and split the loot 50-50. basically i am facing problem in fraud detection system. keep in mind i have unlimited supply of cards.
Bro message me you can work with me... whatsapp +94783614153

nollyub

Reaction score
i have the
perfect solution for you... reply this comment if still interested

jbeasy93

Reaction score
I'll help out

Reaction score
Can we collaborate ? If you can help me figure out how to use these merchant fulls I have, we can cash the ccs at the highest rate, and split.

Duckster

Quack Quack, said the duck and stole your money
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
t.me/mine4cards
You are basically begging scammers to come and bite your ass, lol