Finished playing. Interview with the prisoner.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! In this interview, I met a man who went to jail for online cases (article not reported). He also runs his own blog (not advertising), where he talks about what it's like to live there, behind a concrete wall...
  • Shalom, who are you?
  • What were you issued for?
  • I'll add it. Were you set up?
  • How much longer do you have to sit?
  • Cops are often intimidated by deadlines. What did they tell you?"
  • Was there any lawlessness during the investigation?
  • Fucked a cockerel?
  • Do you have people who are being punished for online cases?
  • Oh, about the owner of the exchange is interesting. What do they do with it there?
  • What is the attitude to online use in prison?
  • What / who do you dislike most?
  • Strange question... do you like something?
  • Can you give me a recipe for chifir?
  • What kind of tin was in front of your eyes?
  • Thanks! What do you wish your subscribers?

Hello, who are you?​

Greetings! I am an ordinary Internet user who, under unpleasant circumstances, found myself in places not so remote, so now I am educating my subscribers about what you need and what you should not do when you are being bottled.

What were you issued for?​

To the extent that we are in the community, I do not disclose anything about myself, neither the article, nor the region in which I am serving, because there are enough fools who want to have fun and merge me with the Federal Penitentiary Service. And so, nothing serious, thoughtless actions and not concern about their anonymity lead to ridiculous consequences.

I'll add it. Were you set up?​

The situation is twofold. I sit on one side for what I did myself, but I had to load up completely for the crimes of my friends, because I didn't need my accomplices. The more people we had, the longer we would have been able to catch them.

How much longer do you have to sit?​

I will sit for a little less than 2 years, and soon I will write for parole.

I don't count on it, of course, but it's not torture to try. You always have to believe in something. And on the bottle you start to believe in any miracle.

Cops are often intimidated by deadlines. What did they tell you?"​

Yes, they have it in their blood. An ordinary PPS employee will tell you that he will close you for 10 years, although in fact the PPS is the lowest structure that can do nothing but bring you to the department and draw up a protocol.

The investigator will also wring out your sentence, because his task is to beat out a sincere confession from you, putting pressure on the deadline, and then saying that the confession will greatly soften your sentence.

But when you admit guilt, you are credited with a confession, but whether this will shorten your sentence or not is unknown.

Was there any lawlessness during the investigation?​

Of course, ~75% of the prisoners I approached were beaten, tortured,or taken in.

In my memory, while still in the pre-trial detention center, the guys from quarantine who cooked meow in the country were brought up to us. The walls are completely blue, absolutely, there is no living space. Burns, scratches, abrasions, bruises, etc. Although in fact, the guilt was recognized by all the accomplices at once and why they were tortured is not clear. This is how the FSB works here :)

Fucked a cockerel?​

Fortunately, no. I do not recognize sex with men in principle, no matter what it is, passive or active. Because these are pinches (lowered/cocks / offended), you can not touch them, but when you fuck him, you can, well, what is the logic?

Do you have people who are being punished for online cases?​

Yes, there is a guy who kept his exchanger on bestchange and laundered his own money from the scam of pensioners. It is not easy to live like this, because the scam of pensioners, disabled people, and pregnant women is not welcome.

Editor's note: And I want to remind you that somewhere here I don't remember where I once mentioned (or read) about what all these exchangers/exchanges keep in order to launder money themselves. So much for the evidence on a gold plate.

Oh, about the owner of the exchange is interesting. What do they do with it there?​

I had to reach out to Ufa, call another camp.

I talked to him, it seems relatively normal, we talked for 2-3 minutes. They're shaking the money out of him. This is the fate of those who cheat the elderly, they HAVE to bet money.

What is the attitude to online use in prison?​

The main part is robbers, robbers and of course drug addicts. What do they care about online, if they come to me and ask me to download WhatsApp for them, but install "fool online"?

Those who worked online are mostly silent about this. Since for the local inhabitants, getting money through a phone/computer is something out of the range of fiction and you are immediately considered a hacker.

My biggest mistake was to say that I was studying to be a programmer, then it immediately started — "Hack my Lyuska, I think she's fucking with Igor", "Open my page in odnoklassniki that I visited in 2011","Can you take my money from the bookmaker that I fucked in the machines?".

What / who do you dislike most?​

Hypocrisy. Someone is licking someone's ass because they are higher up in the hierarchy. If drugs enter the zone, 80% are ready to humiliate themselves and do anything to be given a grain of grass or something else.

People say that we should live in a brotherly way, and then 30 minutes later, in a neighboring hut, they kick a person for simply expressing their opinion, which others did not agree with.

Strange question... do you like something?​

Yes, there are some advantages. For example, education. I graduated from the 10th-11th grade here and got several professions. There are also books, I've already read ~150+ books in 3 years, and I feel like I've started to think differently and think about my actions.

If I hadn't sat down, I probably wouldn't have held my head. Now I can safely say that my head is clear.

Can you give me a recipe for chifir?​

Of course! We take ~100-200g. small-leaved / granulated tea. I usually take the MK.

We put boiling water. In a container (1-1. 5 liters) pour all the tea, pour boiling water, all the tea floats up — this is normal. We wait for about 5-7 minutes, shake the litryak a little so that the tea settles down. We wait for another 5-7 minutes. Next, we take any other container and pour 7-8 times our chifir from one to another.

Next — after our tea tradition, we take out a boiling pot, 0.5 W is perfect. We put it in the container and wait for it to boil, as soon as it starts to stick and run away — turn it off. We wait for 2-3 minutes and repeat the process. Next, pour 2-3 times into another container and filter through a sieve.

We drink. We drink in large sips, but do not overdo it so as not to throw up. If you start to feel sick and you feel that it is already on the way-dip your finger in ordinary salt, and suck your finger. Helps 99%.

Yes, the taste leaves much to be desired. But this thing, after 3-4 sips, will insert you so that your heart will send you.

Best of all with chifir comes: pigtail cheese, homemade cheese, salted fish (roach, bream), ordinary sweets.

What kind of tin was in front of your eyes?​

I don't often attend any conversations or showdowns of relationships.

But the most brutal thing is a knife fight, when you go out into the lobby and see pools of blood, as several people are already half-dead are taken out of the locker room. And so, I will not describe how pedophiles and rapists are treated here, I think everything is clear here.

Thanks! What do you wish your subscribers?​

Never forget about your anonymity, have a separate car for work, do not tell your friends/relatives about what you do.

Anonymity should come first for you. Don't deanonize yourself in Telegram. Stay calm when arrested, and don't say anything without a lawyer.

And so, I want to wish you great profits in any activity!
Don't get caught! You have nothing to do here.