Filling in the traffic correctly!

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! I found a cool article on it, so I decided to post it here.
  • Reach the audience from Tiktok channels (chips, bugs, fixes, etc.)
  • Let's start with the chips.
  • What should I do if the videos don't fly in?
  • The USA/EU Strait.
  • About Warming Up:
  • Reach the audience from the straits of Youtube Shorts. (chips, bugs, fixes, and a secret)
  • How do I buy ads?
  • Reach the audience from the Twitter straits. (expensive-rich, so not for everyone)
  • Reach out to aouidotiria from the Straits of Instagram.
  • Reach your audience on steam. (Not for crypts)
  • Reach your audience with Telegram.
  • Reach your audience with Facebook.
  • Reach your audience with Discord.
  • Reach the audience with VK.
  • 12. Reach your audience with Twitch.
  • The ending.

Reach the audience from Tiktok channels (chips, bugs, fixes, etc.)
Reaching the audience with tiktok is no less troublesome than with YouTube. Let's start from the very beginning. The audience reach is divided into two different types: Zabugor (non-Russian-speaking people) and CIS (Russian-speaking people). I think this is clear to everyone. First, I'll tell you how to pour traffic to the CIS, then Zabugor.

1. Download tiktok;
  2. We go to it;
  3. Then there are 2 branches:
Register an account via a temporary email address or a temporary phone number. Believe me, there is a difference.

When registering for a Temporary email address:
we can't "Warm up" the account, which is why most of the traffic is lost. (About warming up and how to warm up explained below)

When registering with a virtual phone number: we can warm up your account and get good traffic. (I advise you to use this method more, because warming up plays a significant role in straits, in addition, numbers for activating tiktok are not at all expensive, although if you do not have 5 rubles for a temporary number, then we use temporary mailat/for registration in tiktok).

Registered. Now go to the design of our profile. Be sure to put an avatar, some kind of profile description in tiktok and do everything according to beauty.

Let's start with the chips.
For example, we have Anton. Anton well, he is in Africa Anton, does not know how to pour tiktok. He registers an account, makes a beautiful design, puts his heart into it, does everything according to his mind, but here's the misfortune! His videos are constantly blocked and tiktok does not want to approve these videos and collect views on the video in any way! What was he doing wrong?

First, we will start with the fact that our Antoshka uploaded videos with banwords(words for which tiktok will block your videos automatically, without proceedings), wrote such words as:

free, giveaways, freebies, money, cryptocurrency, p2p, p2p and much more! And he didn't even know that it was necessary to write like this, for example:

"Hello everyone! Recently found c@yt, which d@et free 100 usdt when registering, here is my t3ledram: username there is some." But once again, Anton has a problem! His telegram doesn't get any views at all! And why not?

Because you need to do this: link.

Now our Anton has the opportunity to add a link in the profile settings!

He added a link to his Telegram account and the views started to grow!

A fairly simple factor, but it greatly affects traffic, because all the people sitting in tiktok are simply too lazy to rewrite the tag of the tg channel in the telegram and just hammer the bolt.
An equally important factor is how exactly you pour.

I recommend pouring tiktok using a carousel(this is adding several photos, with the ability to scroll through them alternately)

Why make a carousel? Ticktok's algorithms are actually designed in a tricky way, which is why when viewing 1 photo, ticktok counts it as a full view of the entire carousel, which is why all carousels gain ±600 views.

What should I do if our carousels are suddenly blocked? There are also several solutions to this problem.
  • Switch from photo mode to video mode (when you added photos for the carousel, yes, you can't scroll through them, but the videos will either not be banned, or they will be banned, but much less often)
  • Fix the carousel in this way: Change the video description, remove hashtags, and filter without them, as well as set filters on the video (the filter must be different for each video, otherwise they won't fly in)

What should I do if the videos don't fly in?
As far as I know, the video on the account that was registered to the virtual number will fall into the shadow less often, so as the first option:

1. Delete the ticktok, download it, and re-register your account, but this time to a virtual number.

2. Videos must be unique, including carousels. If you are pouring a video — you need to change the font of the text on the video/shoot the video in a different way so that the video starts flying, but for users of the carousel, I can advise you to use this site to unify your images, so that you don't have to worry about unifying them: https://imgfactory.ru/ You can certainly search for a unique video converter, but it will be more difficult and unlikely if you find a normal one, just fill in the carousels

3. IF EVEN THIS DIDN'T HELP YOU, DON'T CRY, THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO FIX IT (We need to change THE SSID.)

Link

The USA/EU Strait.

1. We buy a proxy of the country that we will be pouring.
  2. Download proxyroid / potatso (first for android, second for iPhone)
  3. We change the region in the settings to the country that we will be pouring, and also set an additional language on the device.
  4. We get a SIM card from our phone.
  5. Disabling comments.
How to change the region on iPhone ('t like):

Link.

We will also need to reset the network settings. Android:

Link.

Iphone:

Link.

About Warming up:
Warm — up-used for better promotion of videos to the target audience, recommendations of your video target audience. What to do to make sure that your videos are recommended to the right audience. Sounds like a theorem from a geometry textbook, doesn't it? Okay, then practice!

How do accounts "Warm up"?

We registered
in tiktok, go to the search engine and write, for example:" Crypto "or"CsGo". Go to the first available video clip. We watch it 2-3s, like it, subscribe to the author. Scroll down to the next video clip.

We watch, Like, Subscribe, and repeat this process ±10 times. We exit completely from tiktok (close the tab with tiktok)

We go back to it, scroll through the recommendations, and look for videos with the appropriate topic. For example, csgo.

Sniping all videos except csgo. As soon as we find the video with the caption, we like it, subscribe to the author, and watch this video preferably longer.

We scroll through the recommendations further, looking for a suitable topic again. we like and subscribe. (subscribe) And so we do until there are 4-5 videos in a row on csgo or on crypt. If this happens — congratulations, your account is ready for the spill!

Reach the audience from the straits of Youtube Shorts. (chips, bugs, fixes, and a secret)
Youtube Shorts. This is probably the most versatile tool for trapping. There are actually a lot of ways to do traffic.1.
Let's start, perhaps, with the base. You can add shorts, thereby attracting new and new people. I'll just tell you the chips and add more information.

2. If our youtube shorts don't want to fly into any of them, we can buy ads from YouTube, which will make any of your videos gain popularity, regardless of popularity, etc.Only this method will be expensive.

How do I buy ads?
Go to Google, write in the search engine: "Buy youtube ads"

And we are faced with a huge number of sites where we can buy ads, I will not single out any of these sites so that the article is not deleted for advertising. We choose for every taste and color, choose according to your budget, and so on. We buy ads from any company and spin them. Many scam companies use this method, for example, the same Roblox logs, such advertising shaft. Or app ads, etc.. You can dig into this whole topic, but you will need to pay a lot of money for advertising, although the traffic will be juicy.

There is also a secret method of traffic, but it is also already for experienced users and expensive, I will put everything on the points.

1. We need to buy a dedik.

2. Launch dedic, download the obs.

3. Create a forum topic in "Work and Services" with the content: "I'm looking for a person who will play CSGO with a webcam, comment on everything, just behave normally, present himself as a streamer. We will need 3-4 hours of " Stream "

4. Buy an account with 10k + subs in YouTube, no matter what rega.

5. Fill in a few videos on csgo, even if it will be shorts, take any, in the same tiktok. We wind up views, likes, and comments on them.

6. We make out a beautiful channel, make it look like a live channel.

7. In the profile header, leave a link to your thc (telegram channel)

8. We also make the Telegram channel live, we wind up views, reactions, and disable comments.

9. In the telegram channel, we leave our link to the steam profile, they say for subscribing and liking on my channel I give out skins, make a hyperlink. You need to add me friends and I will give you a skin at the end of the stream.

10. Create a stream on the channel write: "I play CSGO, Frequent sweepstakes, Distribute skins for a subscription and like! "

11. We wind up regular viewers on the stream, using software.

12. We also wind up likes and make our active chat also using bots (by the way, you can connect AI so that it communicates with each other)

13. We leave a link to our telegram channel in the chat, with an appeal that in a while I will distribute skins to you.

14. In the obs, we loop our stream, which will go on for a very very long time, up to infinity (after all, this is all we have on dedik)

15. We get passive profit and logs.

Unbelievable? Yes! Now this theme will die because after my article everyone will run to make similar streams

This is really brilliant, you are walking somewhere, and you fall denyuzhki on Balik, only shsssss! Don't tell anyone, pon?
I think I've told you everything I wanted to know about the YouTube channel, so let's move on to the next part!

[BExpensive-rich, so not for everyone[/B] Audience reach from the Twitter straits.
Let's start with the fact that Twitter is not the best way to traffic right now. More and more Twitter is getting sick and will soon die.

Mammoths are becoming less and less and it becomes more difficult to pour.

P.S However, if you are set to work, then this should not interfere with you either. This is influenced by such factors as: Elon Musk, who wants to get rid of bots by making Twitter paid, and in general, the fact that Twitter has passed under the ownership of another person.

1. We need to get a Twitter Blue account. (check mark)

The duration of the procedure is on average 7 days, so we don't need it, we will buy them.

Attention! I am not responsible for your funds! Only you are responsible for them. You can buy anywhere, just so that there are no questions or complaints about me!

That's the whole point of the tweeter.
This is all very twisted and complicated, so my personal advice is: don't tweet, it's costly both in time and in profit.

Reach out to aouidotiria from the Straits of Instagram.
Well, what can I say? This method of trapping is not bad enough, in some ways even similar to Tiktok and Shorts in YouTube, but in our case here — Reels. We will also take traffic from Instagram posts. Well, let's get started.

1. Register on Instagram. As in tiktok, we can use either a temporary PUMC emailaddress (or a gmail), or a virtual number. I also want to say that many people sometimes had problems at this stage.

The registration code simply does not arrive, so there is another solution. Buy an instagram account, or register a new one by receiving text messages.

2. After registration, we also create an account.

Make an avatar, warm it up (put likes on posts, show activity on the account), create an account description.

3. Upload our video to instagram. And click the "Promote" button.

fce57e94-2e83-4e00-9195-0ae031b2bf3e.png

4. You can promote both posts and stories.

ea33252d-6474-449e-8aae-cb117b2abdea.png

Select "More site visits", then select the target audience.

08920d35-9896-47b7-8ef5-45b62473185f.png

We select categories, fill them out, and then pay for them.

7119730c-9ece-4e29-a88b-5fdd6acd65a0.png

Everything is ready, now our post is advertised to other users!

What about free instagram traffic… I can't say for sure.

Of course, we can upload videos to Reels and with a low probability they will fly in and collect views,

but this is such a small chance that it is better to promote all your posts with advertising. Therefore, do not fool yourself and buy it, the recommendations of the target audience on Instagram are very good, so there will definitely be logs and profits!

Reach your audience on steam. (Not for crypts)
In principle, this is probably the shortest manual for working with steam. All you need for traffic: a steam account with prime and a little bit of C skills.

Let's get started!

The first method of traffic (the most profitable, but active):

1. Go to the steam account with prime, go to the DM (Deathmatch) server / Bookmark bombs.

2. Go to the observer mode, look for types who have skins/inventory, cast your eye on it.

3. Further in the GP we say: "Hello guys, there are those who want to play turik, otherwise I don't have a timeyta, there is not enough one person in the team, and turik will start in 20 minutes! "

4. In a good outcome, people who want to play will respond to us, then we will improvise.

— "Okay, come with us then, I'll add you as a friend now, and then we'll discuss"

- "Good "

Then we go with him to the steam/gs steam chat and explain to him the whole essence of the matter, take him away from the conversation, calm him down, hang noodles on his ears in general

We say like:

- "Turik will be here in just 20 minutes, we will play 5x5 to 9 wins, there will be 3 short matches, are you ready? "

"Yeah, okay."

— "Okay, then keep the link to the site, register for turik and I'll invite you to join us in the lobby, as soon as you register — write to me "

- "Good "

And that's it, voila, a bird in a cage. However, this method has a disadvantage: Mapfiles do not live long and restore accounts very quickly. Therefore, I do not particularly recommend cooing like this, you will get tired over time and that's all.

Better use the following method!

1. Buying an akkichi auto-tag

2. We join all sorts of groups in Steam that have chats. You can find them here

3. We buy software from progera, which will automatically spam the prepared text in the chat of your groups, for example:

"You can get free skins here-link"

4. Thus, we will have passive logs without doing anything.

This completes the steam traffic.

Reach your audience with Telegram.

Telegram. No less convenient tool for good traffic. It is distinguished by its flexibility and versatility. It can be used for many purposes, which we will discuss now.

Let's go!

1. There is traffic from Davinchik.
As hackneyed as it may sound, it's true.

In a Dive site, well, just work will live for centuries and there is no way to eradicate it.

The creators of the patch have already tried to fix the situation by adding a shadow.

Also, I want to add: Use constantly different photos of the person who is not repeated in the diver. Look for people on Instagram, so the probability that there is a similar profile as yours is very small, and the probability of getting a shadow is also small.

At Midnight, we can promote any work, including cryptocurrency, games, cough-cough (you can't say anything else), and much,much more!

3. Anonymous chat.

Well, let's start with the cons. In an anonymous chat, usually only men sit who don't need anything else in life, except to pull their boa constrictor on someone, just give them the opportunity, which is why traffic from an anonymous chat is not very good.

Second, there won't be many interested parties in your traffic, although ... let's get to the pros!

1. Buy a dedik.

2. We are looking for a program that will make us a spammer of messages in an anonymous chat at a pleasant price

3. Buy a tg autoreg account

4. We warm it up with messages in any chats so that the akkich does not fly off to the ban from telegram, go to an anonymous chat, prepare the text, turn on the software and fly to Miami to swim in warm water while the keshik drips to us

4. Private method invented by me (cis only)

1. Fly into YouTube. Write"CsGo" in the search

2. Look for a link to the telegram channel in the video description.

3. Go to the telegram channels that were in the video description, go to ± 15-20 channels.

4. We prepare the text "Hello guys, I'm going to leave the COP, I'm going to work, I won't be up to games, write to the BOS, I'll give you some skins"

5. We fly into the comments of a telegram post, where a lot of people are sitting, and write our message there.

6. We change the channel, flood in each one.

7. We do everything very quickly, and then with a high degree of probability, our account in tg may fly off from a large number of reports, so it's better to pour morning — night.

8. When a mammoth arrives, we make it out, throw a fish link through a hyperlink, and that's it. Log in your pocket.

Reach your audience with Facebook.
However, I can't say anything interesting about Facebook, but again, this method is EXPENSIVE, like other methods. But it's not as complicated as Twitter, for example. Since Instagram is a Facebook app, there are some difficulties.

P. S. I spent an hour searching for useful information, but I still didn't find what I needed. so I would attach screenshots and other information so that everything is beautiful and clear, but I don't have the energy and time for this, besides, the phone is broken, the PC is also broken (I write from an old laptop that is 12 years old)

Therefore, I only found this guide, where Celik is good, almost without water, tells you how to advertise your posts:

Reach your audience with Discord.
What can I say, Discord. Discord is a platform where you can make traffic on any topic, including cryptocurrency, due to which it is also an indispensable tool for working.

I'm tired of saying let's go, so let's get right to the topic!

1. We go to YouTube, if we are looking for traffic on cryptocurrency, write something about cryptocurrency, let's say Crypto, if on CSGO, write CSGO.

2. Go to the video, go down to the video description, if there is no discord server — skip, if there is a discord server, go to it.

3. I recommend working not with the main account, but with a twink, buy a discord account.

4. Make a nickname for our account, put an avatar.

5.Then fantasy and SI skills decide. If cryptocurrency — we lure you under the pretext that we found some kind of bypass / topic/secret earnings that no one knows about. If csgo / dota and other games that are included in the steam are lured under the pretext that we found a site that distributes free skins/items/games, we offer to play a tournament.

6. Discord Chips: You can now hide links in this way

c130e27d-c6bd-4fe6-a028-9a3862812b4a.png

Actually, now we can say that the discord work is also alive.

You can also experiment with software that will spam your message to all discord channels at once.

That's all with discord, I'll charge you!

Reach the audience with VK.
VK Advertising. This is also a good traffic method, but not so expensive. Unlike other methods, traffic from it goes and is not bad, so I recommend using this traffic method.Let's go!

1. Go to the VK Ad, authorize the Click

2. Click the "Create a new account" button.

778abfdf-170b-4964-b02b-c96c50ac1e49.png

3. Register everything and fill it out.

26b5fc06-e718-4bb9-a6b7-0734574d4e4d.png

4. Click the "Create" button in the "Ads"tab

cdd0fc06-eb94-426c-b8e7-281b3ed2566c.png

5. Poke the "Site"button

2574b84d-8e15-4d6a-a4cd-29fe47dd0f9d.png

6. Write to our domain

389dfe93-777e-47b6-8c5d-d62fe0065a2a.png

7. Fill in everything.

9ba12450-fa67-4010-acf5-58eb13d2895c.png

8. Set the date.

2ed4b391-4c1a-4c54-818a-4af48f109892.png

9. Select the display regions.

4867a9b3-9904-4d65-8f6f-404f72a76c20.png

10. I won't show you any more, you can figure it out for yourself. We set the target audience: men, age from 14 to 25, age marking 12+, add interests: games, humor, etc., add keywords (depending on what you are going to spill) Let's say csgo, cs, go, etc. Devices: all, placements-automatically.11. Add the title and description of the ad (avoid banwords, so that the VK doesn't throw us off ahead of time and go into the sunset with our money). Label on the button: Go. Uploading our video.Then there is nothing complicated. We publish and pay for it.That's all the information about VK!

12. Reach your audience with Twitch.
Here we are at Twitch. However, the manual for twitch is almost no different from the manual for Youtube streams.
It's just that some aspects are different from others. We'll talk about them now.

Let's get started!

1. Buy an account with followers on funpay / playerok. We need a lot of followers, we take an account that has more than 10k/100k (You can take it with twisted ones)

2. We design our twitch channel, do everything in beauty, act on the same principle as with YouTube. We buy software.

3. We order a stream recording (Celik will sit and play CS for 3-4 hours, after which he will send us this recording and we will play it in OBS on a permanent basis.

4. We start the stream, in the description of the stream we write:
For subscribing, like the broadcast, I give out skins at the end of the stream, followed by our link, but we will attach it not in a pure video, but with the help of shortening the link (you can use any, it doesn't matter)

5. The second option: Make an active Telegram channel, increase subscribers, reactions, disable comments to posts. And already in the telegram we make our own fish link through the link.

Next we start the stream and enjoy passive profits

The ending.

So, here comes the end of our article. What can I say? Well, first of all. Thank you for reading my article and taking the time to write it.

Secondly, I thank everyone who helped me in writing it, in finding information for it, etc. This article was written personally by me in 17 hours on an old, old laptop that costs 5k rubles. Without using a mobile device. Even so, I manage to somehow do something, do useful things, help you, including earning money.So, guys, in conclusion, I want to say: Do not be afraid to experiment, do not be afraid to make mistakes, always try to find loopholes and get out of the situation. Never tilt and never give up!