FACT OR FICTION

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
I am fairly certain that a single collection of personal details or credit card information, in the U.S. and probably most reputable countries, is equivalent to a $500 theft. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Bukin

Bukin

Thanks for the link m8
Reaction score
INTENT....

It depends, atleast in USA.....What is your INTENDED USE of the INFO?

I got caught with multiple cards (matching plastics), and 2 fake id's. (--Long story shot a traffic stop gone wrong got me busted)

I got put on 100K (one hundread THOUSAND) bail -

CHARGED WITH: --FELONY Possesion of fake id with intent to commit fraud.
--FELONY Possesion of stolen credit cards (lol, they were matching plastics w/fake name) WITH INTENT to commit Identity Theft.

needless to say - bailed out in less than 24h
went home, trashed and burned anything of value//--anything incriminating

Did the court room dance, and the outcome=
--CONVICTED of MISDOMENOR Possesion of a Fake ID. (NO mention of fraud - that would look bad on a resume.......if i ever get a REAL Job....

HIRED A GOOD LAWYER - THE KEY TO FREEDOM - Always have a greendot card(s) with a few $k stashed away!!!!!

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
There *might* be some third world hell hole where specific legislation doesn't exist, but then they'll just charge you under some other fraud statute. Theft over 5k blah blah.

Here's an idea, DON'T GET CAUGHT in the first place.

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
shoulder surfer great story but the sad thing is this, most people in jail are just straight up deadbeats that drink, cant walk in a straight line, wear the same underwear for a week, have mental problems and let their emotions get the best of them. With just basic planning and remebering a few things you are untouchable. if you wanna play the jack off in the public park game eventually you will get screwed! I mean, i have all this money and free time obviously if they searched my house or raided it for some reason they wont find anything. maybe if you just make money to get your next drug fix guys

cyb3rgh0st

Reaction score
And remember there's almost never any good reason to be carrying phony documents around with you.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
shoulder surfer great story but the sad thing is this, most people in jail are just straight up deadbeats that drink, cant walk in a straight line, wear the same underwear for a week, have mental problems and let their emotions get the best of them.

I think this must rank as one of your best yet Gorod! What you just posted is a complete fantasy yes jails have there fair share of insane people to even think that everyone in jail is like that is so miss-leading why would you post it is beyond me.

With just basic planning and remebering a few things you are untouchable. if you wanna play the jack off in the public park game eventually you will get screwed! I mean, i have all this money and free time obviously if they searched my house or raided it for some reason they wont find anything. maybe if you just make money to get your next drug fix guys

Hear you go again with how you are the master off all of us and some how you will never be caught. What a load of bollocks why do all yours posts suggest that no one ever gets busted. There is no doubt that with the right precautions you can stay ahead of the game and LE. You do not say that you always allude that those that are caught are idiots and you are so much smarter than all that. Yet the shit you do from what you post is all low level carding so you ain't all that really now are you? Mind you i do not buy that shit for one minute you are no carder.

You are always at this shit that LE are idiots and if everyone did as you did they are safe. I said this before and ill say it again you are not legit Bro no fucking way. Anyone that PayPals up for this dude and says he buys shit or what ever. LE and CIS can and do commit crimes its part of the job. I am around these boards long enough to Know bullshit when i read it and you smell all wrong to me bro.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
I HEARD THIS IN PASSING REMARK SOMEWERE AT SOME TIME IN MY CARDING LIFE
IN SOME COUNTRYS IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLES CARD AND PERSONAL DETAILS
YOU CAN ONLY BE CONVICTED OF ILLEGAL ACTIVATIES IF THEY CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE USED THE DETAILS FOR PERSONAL GAIN .IE. FRAUD

CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC OF THE LAW IS THIS HOW IT IS IN YOUR COUNTRY OR IS THIS JUST A MYTH
;)

brother its a total myth nothing more then that to reply to the question at hand:cool:

xMaGic

Reaction score
Yes a myth. Having other peoples Personal information (cc) is illegal

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
And what if you have permission from the owner that you can use his/her credit cards or something :D ?

chapardeur

fucas , grybas blet . // fcin ripper .

xMaGic

Reaction score
Thats a whole different scenario^

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
It's true in the USA. It is only your intentions that could make them illegal

Seller_CC

DEER
Reaction score
Администрация форума пидорасы! Форум гамно!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
that's why i don't like to carry novelty . i just emboss gift cards :)