Escrow beware

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning.

Can you provide proof of correspondence with this member?

I looked at his profile - he doesn't have any messages.
How exactly did he try to deceive you?
Selling something and offering a deal through a scam escrow?

Please write more details.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Carding is always dead for stupid carders who fail. Never do carding, just find another legal job.
But for some reason, CC sellers sell their goods worth millions of dollars. This is an amazing phenomenon.
It means that the carders just buy cards and they do not succeed.

icymid

Reaction score
Said lets work thru escrow and recommended me the other user I mentioned above i thought it was legit because of the crdpro forum but my fault for not doing full research. The “escrow” person took the money and both blocked me... even had the nerve to unblock me and tell me that I didn’t pay the full amount thats why they didnt get back to me.... some people are ridiculous lol.

Also if you guys are against carding or that its dead why do u stick around on forums like this?

gboard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Said lets work thru escrow and recommended me the other user I mentioned above i thought it was legit because of the crdpro forum but my fault for not doing full research. The “escrow” person took the money and both blocked me... even had the nerve to unblock me and tell me that I didn’t pay the full amount thats why they didnt get back to me.... some people are ridiculous lol.

Also if you guys are against carding or that its dead why do u stick around on forums like this?
The story is that i was gonna sell a binance log to him using crdpro escrow. but he did not send the full amount so i refused to give him the log

BANNED
Reaction score
Carding is dead. Be careful next time
you are such a Loser
having Hard time to Carding and complaining that carding is Dead....... i cann Fell you
yes Time has been changed but Carding is Still Live
Professinal Carder allways Find a Way to Carding

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Never work through any carding guarantor service (escrow).
Escrow from forums "Verified", "CRDclub (Club2CRD)", "CRDPro, "ProCRD" etc. have already been deceived many times. There is real evidence of this.
Then they just say that their account was hacked.
This is very unreliable.
Even time-tested guarantor services can deceive at any time.

You can only buy from reputable stores and always shop at the smallest volume possible.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
you are such a Loser
having Hard time to Carding and complaining that carding is Dead....... i cann Fell you
Lol, 90-95% are ripping off from beginner and 5-10% card,
People that sell card make lot from doing that because beginners come and waste their money on it without getting profit, look at the amount at which card are sold compared to before,all hackers and spammers are lazy and they just rip from beginner :).
Beginner feel they will come into the field and make money but some are into it for 3 months+ and no profit, just wasting money on cards and time on reading manuel that don't work
Those that make money on carding are fewer
Carding is dead.

BANNED
Reaction score
yes People like you get Ripped off because they are stupid
they have no idea about Carding
i make lot of Money of Carding and you join on april 2021 want to teach us about Carding

okokokokok lets say im talking shit without Proofs okkkkkkk are you happy now???

just Look at this article from cnbc

and shut up if you have no IDEA

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
yes People like you get Ripped off because they are stupid
they have no idea about Carding
i make lot of Money of Carding and you join on april 2021 want to teach us about Carding

okokokokok lets say im talking shit without Proofs okkkkkkk are you happy now???

just Look at this article from cnbc

and shut up if you have no IDEA
You made lot of money on carding and you are on this forum funny, to do what teach or learn,i don't expect someone that have been into carding to be on this dead forum looking for method so funny,
Read my last post well to understand what i mean and don't just make conclusion quickly.

Last edited:

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Carding is not fully dead for people that are given the right manuel to card even a small child can card when his given a manuel to follow, old manuel are ok but they are refresher, they are people that are experience in studying store and can card it without buying CC but generated ones because they know the weakness of the store and have good informat.
This is 2021, when people don't have those information they just rip from beginners and don't even card at all

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
There are 100 carding forums on the Internet and TOR.
If you think this forum is dead and irrelevant, then no one asks you to be here.
Nobody needs you here and are not of great value. Your departure from this forum will remain unnoticed. No one will even pay attention, since you did not post anything of value and never helped newcomers, but only moaned and accused others.
There is no benefit from you, you just moan and complain that you are failing.
You criticize everyone and say that the methods don't work.
This is a guarantee of weak and helpless people who need psychological help.

Have you posted at least 1 working author's method so that we can know that you are really a professional and understand carding issues? No, you have not posted anything or shown that you are smart, you just cry and blame others for providing you with useful and relevant information.
No one owes you anything. If you are smart, you yourself will be able to come to success and not hope for help from others.

BANNED
Reaction score

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
how
you are such a Loser
how do YOU card? Is it the same? Do you just have to have socks 5 proxy,rdp,and the optional anti detect browser? Are cookies being loaded into anti detect browser necessary now? Are the requirements that everyone has been talking about in this forum the true requirements. Is socks 5 proxy and other stuff(like rdp and email in card holders name!) people talk about the only things necessary to have a successful carding quest.