EMV Reader Writer Software v8

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I have a msr 206 and an omnikey 3121, I am new in the dumps I have always worked with Cc and paypal, but I want to change, I would like to know if with this hardware I can write on chip + pin (obviously buying the tracks + pins)

Pfajardo

Reaction score
How to write/record dumps (track1+track2) + pin
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is a powerful Smart Card Reader Writer downloaded free from www.carder.market Team, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 Is able to read write or duplicate/clone Credit Or Debit Card's, Type Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex and Discover, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with Smart Card's Clase ISO/IC 7816 A/B and Jcop 21 36K, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with all EMV Protocols 201-202-208-203-204-209-620.
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used in all the country's in the World where EMV Tech is Used.

View attachment 2748

1 - Connect Your Hardware (ACR 92 ACR 38 MCR 200)

View attachment 2749

As you can see I will use MCR 200.

1.1 - From The Software Interface Check Port Settings (usually is COM3)

View attachment 2750

As you can see COM 3 is ready.

1.2 - Check connection Between Hardware, from the software interface Please Click on Connect Button.

View attachment 2751

As you can see MCR 200 is connected.

2 - Read the data from a card.

Insert a Credit Or Debit Card In your Hardware, From the Software Interface Please Click Read Card, and the data stored will popup like in the picture.

View attachment 2752

As you can see all the data have been successfully read.

2.1 - Write data to new Smart Card ISO/IC 7816 A/B or Jcop21 36K Card
Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Reader, In the software interface enter the data that you will like to write(In order for a ATM or POS to Valid you transaction you can insert full data or just the essential data: Type of Card, Track 2 and Pin Cod) After you select your type of card your pin cod and you pin code Click Write

View attachment 2753

As you can see The card have been successfully write'd

2.2 - Duplicate a card.
Insert a Credit/Debit Card in the Reader, Read the data from it and pull out the Credit/Debit card (do not erase the data from the software interface) Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Hardware and from the software interface click Duplicate.

View attachment 2754

As you can see the data has been Duplicate, new the Card is Ready to be use like the original Credit/Debit card.

2.3 - Erase Data From the Credit/Debit Card
Insert The Credit/Debit card that you will like to erase data from it, From the software interface Click Read Card After the data will show up in your interface Click Erase Card button (Please note that the Card will be erased definitely)

View attachment 2755

Please note that all the data from this Demo are data for test in any case this data can be use.

3 - Frequently questions:
1 - Do in need to Purchase the Hardware (MCR 200 ACR 92 ACR 39) from Emv Global Solution in order to use EMV Reader Writer Software?
- No, you can use any ordinary Hardware MCR 200 ACR 38 ACR 92.
2 - Do Emv Global Solution have any EMV Reader Writer Software v8 demo Version?
- No Emv Global Solution have no demo version.
3 - Can I test this software before purchase?
- Yes sure, all Emv Global Solution Product's Hardware/Software can be test to our office before you purchase.
4 - Can EMV Reader Writer Software be used in my country?
- EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used all over the Globe where EMV Tech is used.
5 - With with OS EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be use?
- EMV Reader Writer Software is compatible with Windows/XP/7/8 Mac OS and Linux.
6 - After Purchase how I will get update?
- When Update's are available You will automatically Receive a new Setup updated ready to be use, You will need to use the same License key.
7 - Do I need to pay for Update?
- Absolutely not, all our costumers will Receive free update.
8 - Can I Duplicate a Prepay Credit Card?
- Yes, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is able to Read any EMV Chip Type Java/ISO/IC.
9 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is a EMV development software?
- No, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is not a development software.
10 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used to modify all EMV CP memories From the CHIP?
- No, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is only able to Modify/Read/Write/Duplicate/Erase Data from the EMV Bloc that Valid the Transaction in The ATM/POS.

EmvGloablSolution.LTD

Free EMV software:
How or where can i download it?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
How or where can i download it?
I looked for it on all the software resources but I didn't find it, on the written link not c, and, ... so yesterday I bought one in the dark market today I will try it, let's hope well .....

Pravda777

Real Shit
Reaction score
Is it only suitable for writing and reading?
In any case, additional software is required for generation
And as I understand it, is there an alternative to this program?

AbdelAppi

Reaction score
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is a powerful Smart Card Reader Writer downloaded free from www.carder.market Team, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 Is able to read write or duplicate/clone Credit Or Debit Card's, Type Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex and Discover, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with Smart Card's Clase ISO/IC 7816 A/B and Jcop 21 36K, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with all EMV Protocols 201-202-208-203-204-209-620.
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used in all the country's in the World where EMV Tech is Used.

View attachment 2748

View attachment 2749

View attachment 2750

1.2 - Check connection Between Hardware, from the software interface Please Click on Connect Button.

View attachment 2751

Insert a Credit Or Debit Card In your Hardware, From the Software Interface Please Click Read Card, and the data stored will popup like in the picture.

View attachment 2752

Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Reader, In the software interface enter the data that you will like to write(In order for a ATM or POS to Valid you transaction you can insert full data or just the essential data: Type of Card, Track 2 and Pin Cod) After you select your type of card your pin cod and you pin code Click Write

View attachment 2753

2.2 - Duplicate a card.
Insert a Credit/Debit Card in the Reader, Read the data from it and pull out the Credit/Debit card (do not erase the data from the software interface) Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Hardware and from the software interface click Duplicate.

View attachment 2754

As you can see the data has been Duplicate, new the Card is Ready to be use like the original Credit/Debit card.

Insert The Credit/Debit card that you will like to erase data from it, From the software interface Click Read Card After the data will show up in your interface Click Erase Card button (Please note that the Card will be erased definitely)

View attachment 2755

Please note that all the data from this Demo are data for test in any case this data can be use.

1 - Do in need to Purchase the Hardware (MCR 200 ACR 92 ACR 39) from Emv Global Solution in order to use EMV Reader Writer Software?
- Yes sure, all Emv Global Solution Product's Hardware/Software can be test to our office before you purchase.
- EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used all over the Globe where EMV Tech is used.
- EMV Reader Writer Software is compatible with Windows/XP/7/8 Mac OS and Linux.
- When Update's are available You will automatically Receive a new Setup updated ready to be use, You will need to use the same License key.
- Yes, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is able to Read any EMV Chip Type Java/ISO/IC.
10 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used to modify all EMV CP memories From the CHIP?
- No, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is only able to Modify/Read/Write/Duplicate/Erase Data from the EMV Bloc that Valid the Transaction in The ATM/POS.

EmvGloablSolution.LTD

Free EMV software:
hey euh is it me, or the dowloand butten aint working?

2blxxdy

Reaction score

View attachment 2748

View attachment 2749

View attachment 2750

View attachment 2751

View attachment 2752

View attachment 2753

2.2 - Duplicate a card.

View attachment 2754

View attachment 2755

EmvGloablSolution.LTD

Free EMV software:
the download link is o longer there

ruien024

Reaction score
The software download address is invalid, where can I download it, is there the latest version of EMV cloning software?

Francki

Reaction score
Comment écrire/enregistrer des dumps (track1+track2) + pin
Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est un puissant lecteur de cartes à puce téléchargé gratuitement depuis l'équipe www.carder.market . Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est capable de lire, d'écrire ou de dupliquer/cloner des cartes de crédit ou de débit, de type Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro. , Amex et Discover, le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est compatible avec les cartes à puce ISO/IC 7816 A/B et Jcop 21 36K, le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est compatible avec tous les protocoles EMV 201-202-208-203-204-209. -620.
Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 peut être utilisé dans tous les pays du monde où la technologie EMV est utilisée.

View attachment 2748

1 - Connectez votre matériel (ACR 92 ACR 38 MCR 200)

View attachment 2749

Comme vous pouvez le voir, j'utiliserai le MCR 200.

1.1 - À partir de l'interface logicielle, vérifiez les paramètres du port (généralement COM3)

View attachment 2750

Comme vous pouvez le constater, COM 3 est prêt.

1.2 - Vérifiez la connexion entre le matériel, à partir de l'interface du logiciel. Veuillez cliquer sur le bouton Connecter.

View attachment 2751

Comme vous pouvez le constater, le MCR 200 est connecté.

2 - Lire les données d'une carte.

Insérez une carte de crédit ou de débit dans votre matériel, depuis l'interface du logiciel, veuillez cliquer sur Lire la carte et les données stockées apparaîtront comme sur l'image.

View attachment 2752

Comme vous pouvez le constater, toutes les données ont été lues avec succès.

2.1 - Écrire des données sur une nouvelle carte à puce ISO/IC 7816 A/B ou Jcop21 36K
Insérez une nouvelle carte à puce vide dans le lecteur. Dans l'interface du logiciel, saisissez les données que vous souhaitez écrire (pour qu'un guichet automatique ou un point de vente valide votre transaction, vous pouvez insérer des données complètes ou uniquement les données essentielles : type de carte, Track 2 et Pin Cod) Après avoir sélectionné votre type de carte, votre code PIN et votre code PIN Cliquez sur Écrire

View attachment 2753

Comme vous pouvez le voir, la carte a été écrite avec succès

2.2 - Dupliquer une carte.
Insérez une carte de crédit/débit dans le lecteur, lisez les données et retirez la carte de crédit/débit (n'effacez pas les données de l'interface du logiciel). Insérez une nouvelle carte à puce vide dans le matériel et depuis l'interface du logiciel, cliquez sur Dupliquer. .

View attachment 2754

Comme vous pouvez le constater, les données ont été dupliquées, la nouvelle carte est prête à être utilisée comme la carte de crédit/débit d'origine.

2.3 - Effacer les données de la carte de crédit/débit
Insérez la carte de crédit/débit dont vous souhaitez effacer les données. Depuis l'interface du logiciel, cliquez sur Lire la carte. Une fois les données affichées dans votre interface, cliquez sur le bouton Effacer la carte (veuillez noter que la carte sera définitivement effacée).

View attachment 2755

Veuillez noter que toutes les données de cette démo sont des données de test, dans tous les cas ces données peuvent être utilisées.

3 - Questions fréquentes :
1 - Avez-vous besoin d'acheter le matériel (MCR 200 ACR 92 ACR 39) auprès d'Emv Global Solution afin d'utiliser le logiciel EMV Reader Writer ?
- Non, vous pouvez utiliser n'importe quel matériel ordinaire MCR 200 ACR 38 ACR 92.
2 - Emv Global Solution dispose-t-il d'une version de démonstration du logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 ?
- Aucune solution globale Emv n'a de version démo.
3 - Puis-je tester ce logiciel avant l'achat ?
- Oui, bien sûr, tous les matériels/logiciels des produits Emv Global Solution peuvent être testés dans notre bureau avant d'acheter.
4 - Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer peut-il être utilisé dans mon pays ?
- Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 peut être utilisé partout dans le monde où EMV Tech est utilisé.
5 - Avec le logiciel OS EMV Reader Writer v8 peut-il être utilisé ?
- Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer est compatible avec Windows/XP/7/8 Mac OS et Linux.
6 - Après l'achat, comment obtiendrai-je la mise à jour ?
- Lorsque les mises à jour sont disponibles, vous recevrez automatiquement une nouvelle configuration mise à jour prête à être utilisée, vous devrez utiliser la même clé de licence.
7 - Dois-je payer pour la mise à jour ?
- Absolument pas, tous nos clients recevront une mise à jour gratuite.
8 - Puis-je dupliquer une carte de crédit avec pré-paiement ?
- Oui, le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est capable de lire n'importe quel type de puce EMV Java/ISO/IC.
9 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 est un logiciel de développement EMV ?
- Non, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 n'est pas un logiciel de développement.
10 - Le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 peut être utilisé pour modifier toutes les mémoires EMV CP À partir du CHIP ?
- Non, le logiciel EMV Reader Writer v8 est uniquement capable de modifier/lire/écrire/dupliquer/effacer les données du bloc EMV qui valident la transaction dans le guichet automatique/POS.

EmvGloablSolution.LTD

Logiciel EMV gratuit :