Earnings on P2P: What is the point?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Shalom! Now I will try to put everything on the shelves, how to work on P2P.

If you buy a P2P course, you'll get the same thing, just a lot of text, water, and a school seller. Yes, I missed some small points somewhere, but this article reflects the whole essence of this kind of activity.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting.

Step 1: First of all, we need to familiarize ourselves with the P2P dictionary.

Step 2: Register on Exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Bitzlato, Huobi, PexPay, Bybit, Totalcoin, OKX, KuCoin) and other exchanges.

Step 3: Complete verification and enable 2FA.

Step 4: To post ads on exchanges, you need to meet some conditions. For example, on the Binance exchange, you need to:
  • Registration date ≥ 30 days;
  • Completed verification of personal data and SMS authentication;
  • Number of completed P2P orders ≥ 10;
  • Percentage of completed P2P orders in 30 days ≥ 80%.
This is no longer suitable for us, because we want to place an ad right away. We do the following steps:

Step 5:
Go to the Binance exchange in the P2P trading section. We click on the " Buy " button, look for a suitable seller, open a deal and pay using their bank details. (We buy USDT at the rate of 74.87 for the amount of 100,000 rubles), we get 1335.64 USDT.

Step 6: Go to the OKX exchange > Assets > Top up the > USDT > BNB network (since there will be a commission of $ 0.28 from Binance to OKX).

Step 7: Go to the Binance wallet and transfer all our funds to the OKX exchange with a commission of$0.28.

Step 8: Go to OKX > P2P Trading. To place an ad on OKX, you need to pass KYC2 verification and make 5-10 trades(I don't remember exactly).

Step 9: Go back to "P2P Trading", there will be buy/sell buttons on top, click on the buy button. After that, there will be a Filters button in the upper-right corner, click on it and select the YUMOPEU payment method. We see the course of 75.7. Memorize this course.

Step 9:
After all the actions, we post the ad: P2P Trade > And click on + (After the Buy button is displayed / Sell) We click on the sell button. We will sell our USDT sell on Yumopeu

Step 10: We spread out all our USDT 1335, the price for 1 USDT will be 75.6(why 75.6, because we would be the first in the glass).

Step 11: We receive an order, we wait for payment, as soon as the money arrives, we release the transaction.

Bottom line: We bought 1335.64 USDT for 100,000 rubles, subtract$ 0.28 and get 100.926 rubles.

Remember once and for all, until the money comes to you, do not let go of the deal in any case. If you are somehow trying to cheat — open an appeal!!!
Yes, for 100,000 rubles, it was possible to earn more, but I was not looking for bundles. After walking around the exchanges, looking at the rates, you can find a good bundle and go to + for 2-5% of the bank.