Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello everyone,
this is my first guide and is about counterfeiting money (educational purpose ofcourse) .
I will not tell you my past with counterfeit cash but i tell you this is a dangerous activity and is almost like carding instore.
Chapters I.Introduction
II.Money Counterfeiting
III.Inovation
IV. How it's made
V.Exchanging
VI.Last opinnion
I.Introduction
Well I think almost everyone on this forum must have thinked how is to make your "own" money ... and once they discovered the scanner + printer maybe you even did a bill only for "fun"
Now this will be a guide a bit long but i can assure you that it has some very interesting concepts.

II. Money Counterfeiting

Well counterfeiting appeared once with the money , like cards appeard then after a short period skimmers appeared also.
In the past it was a bit more difficult to recreate a bill(banknote) because you couldn't scan or print it at high resolution ... so the only method was with a printing press which was a pain in the ass to obtain.
Nowdays a multifunctional printer+scanner is "almost" enough to create a passable bill although this is as risking as going instore with a blank card .
Why? Well because first of all you will NEVER get the same type of paper... maybe you know it or don't but money (paper money like :dollars , euro's , pounds etc..) are made from a special mixture of 75%cotton and 25%linnen so talking about paper is completly wrong.Also even if you will find this mixture which is 0,01% probability that you will the thickness will not be the same. The banknotes are pressed with tons of steel so it's thicker than your celulose paper or whatever ... so my advice forget about it. It will never be anywear near perfect if you decide to make from your paper. Also there are a lot of security features like : watermarks , security threads , filigran , raised ink printing , holograms etc... also in some countries are polymer banknotes that will be sooo hard to reproduce that you will better forget it. Generally the banknotes are produced by manufacturing companies based in France , Swiss etc.. The most modern printing press that exists is the Intaglio printing press which developed some latest anti-counterfeiting security.

III.Inovation

Although after all this story you may think well wtf I am writing if it can't be done or it could be hell risky to make a bill... well all you have to do is be 100% inovative in this business.
As I see this forum has much russian peoples I think this is a opportunity comed from heaven for them . As in carding some countries are easy to card some harder or riskyer etc... same is with counterfeiting . Euro's (very hard to do probably the hardest from all europe) Dollars (same) Sterling Pounds ( not that hard but many shops have bill counterfeit dettectors so i wouldn't risk). And after all europe is a little country which is about 4 mil people called Moldova. Now this is the most corrupt country in the world so LE will give a shit if they catch you and i mean it (didn't happen to me but happend to a friend and he bribed the police men with 500 lei(their national denomination) 100lei=10$ ).Why is this country any good than others? Well my friends this is the most n00bish country in the whole world they are ages far from the rest of europe/russia. As russian people i think they could enter in Moldova only with their passport so it don't need any visa or anything. As for Eu contrys also only with passport. Now 75% of moldovians or more are speaking russian so it wouldn't be a problem to communicate with people around there. Now let's get to things that are interesting the bills. Again this is the most noobish country in the world i think .... and i mean it ... just have a look at their bills http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_leu .
Something interesthing?? Wtf all the front designs are the same? even 1 leu have the same design as 1000 lei )) only the colors are changed. Now we look at dimensions we see that 1 leu has the same dimension with 5 lei , 10 has the same with 20,50,100 and 200 the same as 500,1000. Now if somene wants to try this i recommend the 100 bill until he gets some experience and than he can pass to 500 or 1000.

IV. How it's made.

Now as you know the basic denominations it's time for the security features. Again the most noobish country All the bills have the same security features : security threads (the lines that are red,blue etc.. from the paper , this are introduced in paper when it's fabricated) , filigran (the vertical stripe that is seen only at light) all banknotes have this from all countries, and the watermark. Now here is the trick all the bills have the exact watermark.
Now it's time to proceed making some cash. So everyone heard of bleeching? this technique was used of bleaching the ink from cheques than write your name and sum on it and cashout ... a long time ago. Now for bleeching i will write the list that you need all easy to find products: a big pot 20 liters or so , detergent (Ariel manually is good) , Lenor ,tinfoil, Vanish white 50% clor (if you can't find this although this is a very important incredient it's findable in most countries) , a baby sponge, iron cleaner , pouder , coffe and ofcourse some bills. Now you look at dimensions and you choose what you would like make from 10->100 or from 200->500 or 200->1000. If anybody isn't clear we will wash the bills literally and then print a new denomination above.
So let's say we want to make from 10->100 , we will take the pot / fill with tap water / let the water to boil / until then wrap every 10 bill in tinfoil , and put like one cup of lenor , 3 cupes of ariel and like 2 glasses of vanish and then throw the bills wrapped in tinfoil into the pot and let it boil for 1 hour and a half. Now after this time we should have almost white bills , if some ink remain remove carefully with the baby sponge , also remove the series of banknote cause we dont need that , the put it to dry for 6-8 hours. The next step is for aging the new white bill because now it's like a new one , put it into a mixture of puder , coffe and water leave it for 30-45 minutes then let it dry again, after it dries use the iron cleaner on the bill and it should have a white brown color. So what exactly this process made without whitening the bill ? Well you see after this the white bill will still have the watermark , security threads and filigran on it so now only remains to print a new one and we will have an almost perfect bill.
Scan a 100 bill at high resolution 1200dpi or 600 at least phothosop the image to delete the series and save it. Now the best printers of my knoledge are photo ones.. a Canon Selphy CP760 will do it's job ... ofcourse this is some middle class printer and a cheap one ... for better performance more expensive. Now tape the bill on a photo or so and print the image on the exact same position as your bill is (this is done because the printer cannot print so tiny papers) , repeat the proces with the back. You must have basic-middle skill in photoshop so you will have a new bill with every features on it and almost matching colours
. Now for the serial numbers , you could make it in printing process or you could buy a numbering stamp and chose yourself a serial number etc.. Every bill has 2 serials 1 is 6 digits like 901901 and the other is C.1034 . The 10 bill has C. 20 D. .... 100 F. and so on.

V.Exchanging

After you gain some skill you could make so much bills in one day and the other day change them into genuine money. With a so good looking bill you could enter in any shop you like and buy something cheap for exchange or buying some product that you like . Stay away from banks and exchangeing agencies even if you have a "genuine bill". Or you could swap the rest like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naCdsoPYkRk. Anyway same rulls as instore carding , don't park your car near some institution or big shops etc... you could literally ride with a taxi all day long. Capital of Moldova , city Chisinau has 1.5 million citizens so pretty big and lots of places to exchange your money. From one trip you could make 2000-4000$ at least until you master the washing process .Also try to get with you some extra cartidge for your Selphy because there isn't any big IT store.

VI.Last opinnion

Now I don't expect everyone tomorrow to invade Moldova but if you could do it this is a gold mine for carders (atms very old also) and counterfeiters. Majority of people are uneducated and peasents who sales vegetables , they didn't even know what is a computer ...
A scan of 100 moldovian lei front very high resolution : http://www.rapidshare.com/files/2515...n0001.psd.html
Some theme movies : The counterfeiter , Catch me if you can .Everyone has to watch this last one .