Confessions of a telephone typist

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
"An employee of Sberbank" admitted how difficult it has become to breed Russians. They have almost no money.
A "Sberbank employee" called the journalist. The fact that this is a divorce was clear from the very beginning, but we, especially hoping for nothing, offered the fraudster to tell her story, and she unexpectedly agreed. The swindler admitted that she calls Russians from another country (you will be surprised), and talked for 20 minutes about popular fraud schemes and the level of her income, and in the end suddenly burst into tears. And although we can't guarantee that everything said is true, this confession of a forced con artist is still worth reading.

Income​

"There is no stability in terms of income," says Polina (that's how she introduced herself). — Maybe 7 thousand dollars, or maybe 200 dollars-this is a week. We work from 8 to 17, five to two. We work in the office, there are a lot of us like this very much. Warm, beautiful, comfortable. We drink coffee and eat cookies.

The girl is clearly proud of her working conditions, although she admits that she has to work hard to earn money.

In a previous post, I said that offices pay a roof to the SBU, so they are not covered.
- Out of 100, probably five percent is being conducted, - the fraudster admits. - 95% I call every day, and they send me. And if I'm lucky enough to get five, they'll at least listen to me. Of these five, not everyone will be able to take out a loan yet. Do you know how insulting it was when a man already took out a loan for 900 thousand rubles, went to the ATM to fill it in and realized that the details of the qiwi wallet were not real? He was glad he knew we were crooks. Do you know how offended we were? I've already planned out where I'll spend my salary. Now for two days I have such a shitty database! Moscow. It's just kapets. With Muscovites it is impossible, they are very prosharennye. And St. Petersburg, too.

"Muscovites do not believe at all. Do you know how hard it is with them? I just say that this is Sberbank, and go to***, sorry for the expression"
The girl tries to find an approach to each interlocutor who did not put down the phone immediately.

"If you say that you don't have Sberbank, I can say that Sberbank is a state-owned bank, and think that I need to send a request for compromising your data to partner banks," says Polina. — You can tell me which bank you work for." Accordingly, after that, I will tell you that I will transfer you to an employee of your bank, and you will have a melody playing at this time, and then the person who is sitting next to me will take the tube. It will be an" employee "of VTB or "Tinkoff", and they will ask the same questions.

If the interlocutor has a Sberbank card, a text message from the 900 number can add credibility to the fraudster.

— They say we fake a number, but you can't fake a number. We really send text messages from the official number, - says the swindler. - People think that this is a bank employee sending text messages. I'll send it to you right away! I go to Dom Click, a Sberbank partner. I can specify the left data, I have "Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich, 01.01.1998", left email, left city and a picture with daisies. I simply insert your phone number, click "Send", and you will now receive a text message from the 900 number. We will tell you that this card insurance is free of charge, but in fact it is not even card insurance, but mortgage insurance. I just get a text message from 900, and everyone knows him, he's on billboards everywhere.

SMS, by the way, really comes.
"Fraud will never cease to be possible, because people are trusting," Polina continues. — They might even be smart. Millionaires come across who mortgage their millions, billions, apartments. That doesn't mean they're stupid. Just trusting.
"If the old scheme stops working, we will come up with a new chip"
The fact that old people are more often victims of deception is just a stereotype, the interlocutor assures us.

"Grandmothers are so hard! Sometimes they don't go, sometimes something else. And if there is no money on the card, then you need to go, apply for a loan — " the girl laments. — Basically, no one has any money on their card. I do not know what happened in Russia, but there is simply no money! Then we send the person to the regional branch where the card was issued to him, and tell him that there are scammers sitting there, that these bank employees have distributed his data to everyone and are trying to get a loan. You need to close it immediately by making the same request in order to get ahead of the scammers. People apply for a loan and deposit money into our account. Everything!

The swindler does not say "you are in Russia" for nothing, because she calls from abroad.

"I'm from your favorite neighboring country, Ukraine, and I deceive the Russians," Polina laughs. — It is safer than deceiving the Ukrainians. It will be harder for you to figure us out: there is a VPN, the Internet, respectively, no one will find me, and everything will be fine. And if I sit in Ukraine and deceive the Ukrainians, they will find me in a couple of days.

The fraudster's phone number was identified as Moscow.

Where did the residents of Ukraine get the database of Russians? Here, according to the fraudster, there is nothing complicated.

— I don't know exactly where the database is taken for us, but people merge the data themselves. For example, the numbers are included in the delivery list. You order delivery, specify the phone number, and email address. There are also travel agencies, brokerage firms, a lot of everything. There are people who do this, who make up all these databases, search for and find the phone number, owner, address, " the fraudster lists. — It all depends on how much you enter your phone number, in what places. For example, I have your address listed right now (and she really gives the correct data). This may be an office where the card was simply issued, or it may be a home address. It doesn't matter.

"Basically, we have a phone number, first name, last name, patronymic and the city where the card was issued. Sometimes there is a real address of a person"
Several times during the conversation, we ask the girl if she feels sorry for the deceived people. And each time she responds in a different way.

— If I'm sorry, I can't sit here and work." Those who are sorry don't sit here. You don't have to think about it. If I don't help myself now, I'll be gone. And why should I think about others when no one else is thinking about me? - the fraudster even speaks with some defiance. — The fact that the government has been stealing from you for years is considered normal. And when other people steal, it's already considered bad.

"It's either you or you. We're not here for a good life, don't people understand that?"
After a while, she herself returns to this topic.

— You asked me if we feel sorry for people. How can you feel sorry for a person who provides their own data? Everyone is told: "You can't tell anyone your data, you can't," the fraudster seems to justify herself.

She admits that she has only been cheating people for a couple of months.

— I have a higher education — hotel and restaurant business, and I worked as a waitress. My mother was gone, my grandmother was gone, I was left alone and went to work for this nonsense. I need to get up somehow, it's very difficult, especially when there is no help from my family, " Polina admitted. — I don't want to just starve to death and be homeless.

The girl saves her current earnings and plans to buy an apartment over time.

— What I received as a waiter is approximately 50 thousand rubles. No, 40 thousand a month. Is it enough for you to save up for something when you don't have anything? the challenge is back in his voice. — Probably 18 thousand has already been set aside (apparently, she calls the amount in dollars). This is taking into account the fact that I bought a lot for myself, I live, I don't deny myself anything. If I'd put it off completely, I'd have already collected more than the floor of my apartment.

The fraudster explains her frankness quite simply:

— You asked me, I'm talking." I'm tired of just calling, I want to get distracted a little bit. I sit, smoke IQOS, drink coffee and am very tired already.

However, bravado doesn't last long.

- Do you know how pathetic it is? I still feel sorry for people. I wouldn't want that to happen to my old people. I don't really care, of course, but sometimes you think that people can raise this money for medical treatment or something else. Of course, I'm a little upset... take care of your relatives. Tell them about it. And good luck to you, goodbye," Polina suddenly starts crying and immediately hangs up the phone.