Carding IPHONE 12

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Carding Iphone 4 usa

You will need : SERIAL + IMEI , CC , SKYPE.

You will have to phone apple and pretend as if your iphone 4 is not working at all [ not turning on ] they will tell you to take a couple of steps to try to repair it/troubleshoot it , so you must tell them that its not having any effect , its not turning on (or some other problem that u cant repair urself) Then they give you a couple of options what u can do you be patient and wait till they tell you about the avanced replacement and you become interested in that , and then they ask you for a cc in case you dont send the broken iphone 4 back you give them a CC (thats from the same state as drop) and you will get an iphone 4 shipped the next day.

qwertyy

VIP member
Reaction score
this one better

What You Need
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Amex UK CC - If you’re shipping to the United Kingdom
Mastercard UK CC - If you’re shipping to United Kingdom

Amex US - If of course you’re shipping to the United States

US SOCKS - Make sure the city is MATCHING the city of the cardholder cc.

First Method
Without calling up Apple

Step 1 - Go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do and make sure you are using socks with the city matching the cc you are using for this replacement.

Step 2 - You will need to gather a friend’s iPhone serial number and also there IMEI number. In order to gain them numbers below is instructions on how to obtain them.

Step 3 - Obtaining serial number and IMEI number, you have to lie to a friend or someone on eBay/craigslist saying you want to buy the iPhone but you've been scammed many times so you will need there serial number and IMEI to prove that the iPhone is indeed in his possession. If they agree on doing it tell them to do the following steps:
1. From the main screen on your iPhone/iPod Touch, tap the “Settings” icon.
2. On the Settings screen, tap the General section.
3. Now tap the ‘’About’’ section.
4. Scroll down a ways and you will see an item for “Serial Number” and "IMEI number". That’s it, once you've got that you’re good to go.
Step 4 - On the website i provided you earlier, enter the serial number then it will show if the iPhone/Apple Product is eligible for a replacement, but in most cases they are. From my experience I’ve never seen a iPhone or product without being able to get an replacement.

Step 5 - Tick all the boxes and agree on the steps and so on. Once that’s done, they will ask you what’s wrong with the iPhone or the following apple product your using. You explain to them what’s wrong and put a lot of factory defaults so they can ship it off as soon as possible.

Step 6 - Once all of that is done, you enter the cc details and MAKE SURE the city on the cc is matching the EXACT city with the socks you are using.

Step 7 - Once that’s done, you wait a few hours and they will send you the Fedex tracking number and that's sorted.

Step 8 - If you are using a drop and not so sure about having your address used, make sure your drop has an ID matching the delivery address you used on the website. Because Fedex always ask for I.D before they hand over your parcel.

Second Method
Over the phone

Step 1 - Have your serial and IMEI number of your item.

Step 2 - Call them up and bullshit to them about you need a replacement what so ever. They will ask for your address and your credit card details. < MUST USE THE SAME COUNTRY CC AS YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS.

Step 3 - Before they ship, they will put your order on hold, they would email you to email them back as copy of a PASSPORT scan and UTILITY bill scan. Once you've found a good supplier of them documents you tell them to change the name and address of the documents to the same as the cardholder you used on the phone to them.

Step 4 - Once you've emailed them a good copy of them documents they will instantly reply you the Fedex tracking number of the item. In most cases if you live in the United Kingdom they do not provide Fedex tracking numbers for many reasons.
(Last portion could possibly be wrong)

If you perhaps call them up, and have a fresh worker sometimes you don’t even have to send in the documents. They will provide you the tracking number instantly.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
They never asked me for my Passport/ID scans, hmm..

qwertyy

VIP member
Reaction score
skazzi, maybe it is in UK, what % of sccessfull shipments in ars you have now?

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
qwertyy, Im doing it in USA now, most of them got shipped very rare when i got cancelled and btw i used to do it in UK like a year ago during summer.. is it still working there? and if so when was last time u actually tried in Uk

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
*IPHONE 12 CARDING*
If you have a sure client and you're interested in iPhone X and you don't know how to go about it,
READ CAREFULLY

1. Ask for your client's mobile carrier, (*NOTE*- the answer should be either Verizon, at&t, sprint, T-Mobile, metro PCs, straight talk, boost, xfinity and so on)

2. If your clients account is verizon or sprint or at&t, other mobile carriers are not working at the moment. Ask the client if he's on a prepaid or postpaid,
*NOTE*- (if he pays his phone bill monthly with the use of prepaid cards, that means he's on a prepaid plan. If he pays with his credit or debit card monthly, that means he's on a postpaid plan.)

3. So if he's using Verizon or sprint or at&t and he's also on postpaid, that means you're rich and you can afford to smile for a minute, if he doesn't meet the postpaid requirements, don't frown or be sad, just ask him to call customer service and have his account switched to postpaid plan, then you can smile.
If he's using metro pcs, boost, cricket, straight talk, I'm sorry, it doesn't work, what you can do is tell him to switch to Verizon and make sure he's on postpaid.

4. After meeting the requirements in 3. Ask for his online access
*NOTE*- online access means username and password.
If your client does not have online access, ask him to either call customer service and ask for, or for Verizon users, you can just go to www.verizonwireless.com and register with his number.
At times you might need to ask for additional info, so to be safe just ask for-
Username
Password
Security questions
Zip code
Phone number
SSN and DOB for xfinity users.

4. After meeting all the requirements, all you have to do is relax while I work for you and make sure your client is online also.

5. Then your Iphone 12 is guaranteed, if you have any further questions, *DM*
I remain your humble and loyal carder.
I will pay the bills of the accounts.

blqck

Reaction score
How is that working exactly ? Why they send you new iPhone ? What if I give them iPhone 8 serial number and IMEI.

I go to support when I enter my serial number I get to choose between Chat, Schedule a Call, Bring in for Repair. I guess I choose Chat or a Call and then what should I tell them ? My phone is not working and I want a replacement or ? I can do the cc and proxy part but the I don't get the idea why they will send you iphone 12 or maybe in my country is not that widespread