Carding Complete Theoritical Course By Tech Experts || Educational Course ||

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Friends,
In This Course We Will Be Discussing About Carding And I Will Cover All The Topics Related To Carding Which Every Person Must Know To Avoid Being A Victim Of Online Fraud.

NOTE: This Course Is Only For Educational Purposes,We Don't Encourage Any Illegal Activity,So If Anyone Performs Any Illegal Activity With This Information Then We Will Not Be Responsible For That.

This Video Helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvFvIE5L6U

Last edited:

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Retired carder or who are my students

b0886cf6a7dd7ba73891c.jpg

In this article, I would like to tell you about who goes to study carding in our time.
You probably think that these are some guys who have a considerable amount(with an average PO in the Russian Federation of 300 dollars just) for training and they have nothing to do but give it to me for fun. But this is absolutely not the case. People do not come to me from a good life and I try to help them as much as possible because I myself was in their place to one degree or another.

For example, I recently trained a pensioner, just imagine.... pensioner fuck, what country do we live in? Where even elderly people go online to earn money by any means necessary. And it's not fake, gentlemen... Fortunately, he got to me, and not to some youngsters in the chat, where 50 people are "trained" in one stream.... I trained him and now, after a couple of months, my client makes quite good money, especially when compared with his pension of 12k rubles! I'll tell you soon how funny I taught him)

b1ecc4729dff571d47ea7.png

I once trained a drug baron! (Of course, he doesn't have an empire like in the movies, but believe me, the guy is not a miss) Yes, yes, you did not hear, when asked why he is not satisfied with his business, he replied-"yes, everything is fucked up, you think that there is a lot of money in the drug business, it's all wrong. Give it to Tom, unfasten it, and get out of here for pennies, not like in the movies!" I was surprised, so who wanted to connect their life with drugs think twice! Don't go in there, guys. They'll put you in jail for a day or two.

4a2fecb46265f9f1e0453.png

And, about the man from the factory, I generally keep silent, since this is my usual contingent of students, I think you understand that he came to me for a reason.
The picture is as follows. A guy from the factory worked on machine tools, with equipment, and now he came to Telegram. I trained him for a long time... With the pensioner came out longer of course))) But there were also problems with the hard worker. Imagine, a hard worker flies into Telegram and immediately learns to drive, just tin) As a result, our work with him was not in vain, the person showed great interest in work, works on stuff carding and most importantly it develops! So he even went to the bays, now he has not a bad reputation with well-known boards working with him.

1e6948ca6c1f1b652a953.png

There are of course lazy people who want everything at once, such people I rarely come across, but aptly) There were guys who decided that if they paid for the training, then I should do all the work for them! People didn't have any interest in the work and it shows. They needed a loot button... It killed me wildly, especially when they wrote after training, after two or three weeks. Allegedly, they do not work out and in general my methods died a long time ago. Let's solve this as soon as possible. I'm certainly starting to solve all his problems.
Why do you think that is?

60e9d40e804071a47b6c3.png

All the time I come across very interesting personalities: prostitutes, pawnbrokers, pensioners, and all sorts of people.

In the near future, if this post interests you, I will tell you more about each of the students, what problems they had when learning with them, funny moments during training, and so on.

Jollier was with you, see you soon!

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Retired carder or who are my students

b0886cf6a7dd7ba73891c.jpg

In this article, I would like to tell you about who goes to study carding in our time.
You probably think that these are some guys who have a considerable amount(with an average PO in the Russian Federation of 300 dollars just) for training and they have nothing to do but give it to me for fun. But this is absolutely not the case. People do not come to me from a good life and I try to help them as much as possible because I myself was in their place to one degree or another.

For example, I recently trained a pensioner, just imagine.... pensioner fuck, what country do we live in? Where even elderly people go online to earn money by any means necessary. And it's not fake, gentlemen... Fortunately, he got to me, and not to some youngsters in the chat, where 50 people are "trained" in one stream.... I trained him and now, after a couple of months, my client makes quite good money, especially when compared with his pension of 12k rubles! I'll tell you soon how funny I taught him)

b1ecc4729dff571d47ea7.png

I once trained a drug baron! (Of course, he doesn't have an empire like in the movies, but believe me, the guy is not a miss) Yes, yes, you did not hear, when asked why he is not satisfied with his business, he replied-"yes, everything is fucked up, you think that there is a lot of money in the drug business, it's all wrong. Give it to Tom, unfasten it, and get out of here for pennies, not like in the movies!" I was surprised, so who wanted to connect their life with drugs think twice! Don't go in there, guys. They'll put you in jail for a day or two.

4a2fecb46265f9f1e0453.png

And, about the man from the factory, I generally keep silent, since this is my usual contingent of students, I think you understand that he came to me for a reason.
The picture is as follows. A guy from the factory worked on machine tools, with equipment, and now he came to Telegram. I trained him for a long time... With the pensioner came out longer of course))) But there were also problems with the hard worker. Imagine, a hard worker flies into Telegram and immediately learns to drive, just tin) As a result, our work with him was not in vain, the person showed great interest in work, works on stuff carding and most importantly it develops! So he even went to the bays, now he has not a bad reputation with well-known boards working with him.

1e6948ca6c1f1b652a953.png

There are of course lazy people who want everything at once, such people I rarely come across, but aptly) There were guys who decided that if they paid for the training, then I should do all the work for them! People didn't have any interest in the work and it shows. They needed a loot button... It killed me wildly, especially when they wrote after training, after two or three weeks. Allegedly, they do not work out and in general my methods died a long time ago. Let's solve this as soon as possible. I'm certainly starting to solve all his problems.
Why do you think that is?

60e9d40e804071a47b6c3.png

All the time I come across very interesting personalities: prostitutes, pawnbrokers, pensioners, and all sorts of people.

In the near future, if this post interests you, I will tell you more about each of the students, what problems they had when learning with them, funny moments during training, and so on.

Jollier was with you, see you soon!
Nice reading this

Last edited: