Carding. About the main thing in stuff carding.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! If you are developing online and you are interested in everything in a row, or you want to choose a carding vertical, then this article will help you understand veshevukha.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting.
  • Anonymity and security.
  • Practical tips.
  • Oh, these drops.
  • What about Russia?
  • An endless story.
  • Clothing carding scheme.
  • Credit cards with online access.

Anonymity and security.
The main thing you should pay attention to is security and anonymity when doing clothing carding. When ordering a product in an online store, special scripts can find out additional information about the user.

So, for example, if you work with American online stores, then your computer should also look like the computer of a typical American. This means that the installed operating system must be English from beginning to end.The store may even be alerted by the presence of Russian for keyboard input. Your time zone should not only be American, but also correspond to the local time zone of your drop (the person who receives goods from the store and sends them to you). When ordering from an online store, you must use an anonymous proxy server. And it is highly desirable that the IP of this proxy server corresponds to the state of your drop, and even better to the city.

Practical tips.
You should also know that a real American makes purchases in an online store either during the lunch break at work or in the evening at home. Accordingly, during these hours, online stores receive the most orders, and your order will be less likely to attract the attention of store managers.

Separately, it is worth mentioning the purchase of gifts for Christmas and other holidays. During this period, customers sweep everything from the virtual shelves of online stores, and even the most stale goods are sold out. Online stores have to hire additional employees during this period.

You should also pay attention to official weekends in the country where you specialize. Orders placed during public holidays will not be processed until a few days later, and this delay can be fatal, as the cardholder will have time to protest the payment.

You should choose your credit card very carefully for purchases in an online store. The card should correspond to the state, and preferably the city of your drop. Then you can try to specify different addresses of the drop and the cardholder when ordering, and try to convince the store that you (as the cardholder) decided to make a gift to your nephew on the other side of the city. If possible, it is better to buy a card with online access. In such cards, you can go to a special section on the bank's website and change the cardholder's address there. If the address is changed to the drop address, then the store basically has no doubts about the legality of the purchase, since it sends the purchase to the cardholder's address. But even here it's not so simple. The fact is that changing the cardholder's address is very similar to shamanism and dancing with a tambourine around a campfire. Sometimes the address on the card changes without questions, and sometimes the bank starts to doubt and nothing happens.

By the way, many carders are very superstitious people.

The online store where the order will be placed should also be carefully selected. Do not place an order in large online stores with a good security service. You need to choose a small online store, which is usually just an online showcase of a regular store. The share of online purchases in such a store is very small, so there are no qualified personnel tracking carder purchases.

If an online store finds something suspicious, they may ask you to send them a scanned credit card, ask for your phone number, or suggest that you call the store yourself. Our craftsmen will make a credit card scan for you for a few tens of dollars that will be better than the original, but you will have to suffer with the phone. You can arrange confirmation with your drop by phone, or you can find an individual. And if everything is simple with the drop, then an individual can live in another state. Then you will have to use anti-caller ids, which will replace the phone number with the one that will correspond to the state of the drop.

Oh, these drops.
If the store still sent the product, then it's still too early to drink champagne and celebrate the victory, since there is still a drop between you and the product. Very often drops are taken by the FBI, and sometimes the drops themselves can throw you.

There are two ways to hire a drop. The first is to tell him everything from the very beginning, so that he knows what he is doing. In this case, they will be able to confirm orders over the phone and help you receive the product in every possible way.

Or you can find some housewife who, for a few hundred a month, will not mind earning extra money by receiving and sending parcels. But this path has a lot of disadvantages. A housewife, being a stupid creature, can do things that you can't even imagine. For example, there was a case when a parcel arrived at the address of such a drop, but due to the fact that the drop was not found at home several times, the parcel was sent back to the store. And this is despite the fact that the time of arrival of the postman each time agreed with the housewife on the phone!

But even when the goods are safely received by drop and sent to you, it's still too early to be happy. There were cases when the drop confused the address, and the parcel was sent back. You will be happy when the product is already in your hands.

What about Russia?
Many people are probably tormented by the question of Russian online stores. The very fact of carding from Russian stores implies the use of a credit card of our compatriot. Among carders, there is an unspoken rule — do not touch your own. And if an ad for the sale of a database with Russian credit cards appears on the Cardder forums, it is immediately deleted.

Another reason is the vigilant security services of online stores, which work closely with krasnozhopye. And if, after receiving goods from American stores, a carder can not worry that because of several laptops he will be put on the international wanted list, then the FSB will quickly find the fraudster on a tip from a Russian online store.

An endless story.
Despite everything, carding continues to live. And for each new trick of the stores there is a remedy. The main thing to remember is that everything ultimately depends on the online store manager who handles your order.

I had a case when the store did not want to send me the product, requiring a phone call. Then I wrote them a letter of complaint that now I don't have access to the phone, and the digital camera is intended for my son, whose birthday is in three days. And the gift is just the one that my son has long dreamed of. I asked them to send me the purchase and promised that I would definitely call the store in a week. And it worked! So never forget about the human factor.

Clothing carding scheme.
  1. The carder, having previously organized their security and anonymity in the Network, makes an order in the online store.
  2. The store may ask you to call and / or send a scanned credit card. The credit card scan is drawn by a special person. A call to the store is also made by a person with an anti-ID card, so that it looks like the legitimate owner of the card is calling.
  3. The store sends the purchase to your person (drop) in the country where the online store is located.
  4. Drop sells the product on the spot, keeping some of the money for itself, or sends the product to you.

Credit cards with online access.
Many American banks provide their customers with access to credit card information on the banking website. By entering the card number and password on the site, the client can view transaction statistics, change the address, and so on.

In fact, you can turn any credit card of the relevant bank into a card with online access. To do this, in addition to the credit card information, you only need to know the social security number of its owner, which is known only to him... But on the Internet, you can find people who have access to databases with social security numbers. And for 5-10 bucks, they'll give you a social security number based on the cardholder's name.

I'm not saying goodbye.

Last edited: