Blacklist Reporting Rules

cchustler

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry for the offtopic but can anyone tell me why i been put in the ripper gang???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 AM ----------

Ninja im sure its an ip issue(i use a common vpn, check my teamviewer for verify).

I have never ripped anybody off and this is the only account i have, i have also checked last 5 pae of the ripper section and my name is not mentioned.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry for the offtopic but can anyone tell me why i been put in the ripper gang???

If you really don't have any clone accounts (multiple accounts) which have ripper status, then probably your account was bruteforced and accessed by someone who is a ripper.

donnyray44

RIPPER
Reaction score
plz i am not a ripper

Clones - not "IP issue", stupid ripper. Means ur clone have been marked aswell as ALL your accounts and they was tagged with apropriate status.
So - get lost.

please i am not a ripper, i think u make some mistake here.. the same thing happen to my first account and you don't want to listen bro.. check me well i don't sell any thing here i just pick up dumps vendor and deal with them... non of them have problem with me. plz restore my account thank you

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
please i am not a ripper, i think u make some mistake here.. the same thing happen to my first account and you don't want to listen bro.. check me well i don't sell any thing here i just pick up dumps vendor and deal with them... non of them have problem with me. plz restore my account thank you

Its against the forum rule to have more than 1 account, also I think you were tagged automatically by the script.

donnyray44

RIPPER
Reaction score
NINJA I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MAKE A MISTAKE ABOUT ME FOR TAGGING ME AS A RIPPER,, I NEVER RIPP ANYONE I NEVER SELL ANYTHING... U BLOCK MY FIRST ACCOUNT AND BLOCK THIS TOO.. PLZ CHECK ME VERY WELL THANKS

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.

Clones circus out there. :)
Jelaus because you lost your clones account? haha. :) This is only begining, Rippers.
Our members is under protection from you. :)

donnyray44

RIPPER
Reaction score
NINJA WHY DO U BAN ME FOR NOTHING?

Clones - not "IP issue", stupid ripper. Means ur clone have been marked aswell as ALL your accounts and they was tagged with apropriate status.
So - get lost.

I BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN BAN FOR NOTHING I DON'T SELL ANY THING I DIDN'T RIPP ANYONE I AM JUST CONFUSE HERE.

NINJA PLZ UNBAN ME. THANK YOU.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:36 AM ----------

Its against the forum rule to have more than 1 account, also I think you were tagged automatically by the script.

ALRIGHT!!! I GOT IT NOW WHAT WILL I DO TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi Ninja, i need your help, my username on forum is Trackslord187, you've banned me without any proof, some guy said i had 2,3 different icq's and you instantly banned me, can you please fix this.. I find it unfair that someone can accuse another of something, without showing ANY proof, just his word, defeats the whole purpose doesn't it?

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

lasday2008

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if gmail can receive mails from carder.market ? I need to restore my password but nothing arrive to email for recovery and I'm now login by my old password that can by just for this section ?
Pleeeease help .....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:03 AM ----------

Ninja, please unblock me I don't know what happens , suddenly I see one post with my username says (DCLIND) it seems someone hacked my account please advise I have the old password but the new one is changed by someone

PLZ HELP ME

max1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
What ripper mean exactly ? Some are banned without reason or proof

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
RIPPER ICQ610368821 Hack Masters Best US; LR U4051653...
And (dumps.su ICQ 602857998) is his partner and support...

This gay is RIPPER and dumps.su is his support to rip ppl ..
dumps.su recommend this gay to me as Hacker dumps seller and he told that he buy from him bulks order all the time .. after the deal with the seller and i get ripped i go back to ask dumps.su about the guy he recommend to me !! his answer was I don't speak to this guy his a Lamer and he used to be reseller and he used to sell for me!!!!???? that's Prove that this guy's are Partner and i notes that they login and out in ICQ at the same time some time. I think its the some person with many diffirent ID .. please if anyone notes this ICQ and name let me know where this motherfucker advertise..
I have Prove for everything I said ..

Ninja

Reaction score
Write thread in blacklist section.
U understand plain and simple difference between topic and post?

ds7211

Carder
Reaction score
IT IS my believe that SWARMSHOP is a ripper, a scam and a cheat shop. Their thread (https://carder.market/threads/welcome-to-private-cc-shop-swarmshop.93036/page-3#post-600465).

I registered the shop and funded it with BIt Coin link here ( https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/708c747a088f6387b10c346245c7909aa74f1d03f5648fe4b8aff08e59cb56a5 ) I have not able to get a single card from this shop.

1. I was sold an expired card.
2. Checker stop working.
3. Ticket in shop don't work.
4. Site went blank for days.
5. Tried again bought another card, Checker not working, having error.
6. They don't response to any of their contact information (Jabber: [email protected], Admin ICQ : 141111114, [email protected])

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

1617695392425.png