bank quality plastic for sale

paper trail

Reaction score
ordered tuesday n got another successful delivery today.. thanks batistuta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
Beware!!! Paid for 100 blanks. It's been more than 1week, haven't heard from him!!

DARRYL

Reaction score
WHERE IS MY ORDER. THIS IS JAKESULLY BRO

WHAT IS GOING ON MY FRIEND I NEED MY ORDER. ITS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS WITH NO WORD FROM U PLS CONTACT ME ON THE ICQ

DARRYL

Reaction score
HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM THIS GUY. I PUT IN A BIG ORDER AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:00 PM ----------

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 574484562 ON ICQ AND LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. THANKS

may

Carder
Reaction score
i bought from him before and it was good but he is not been available on ICQ lately

nipsey1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
YES, ANY NEWS ON THIS GUY???? HE HASNT BEEN ON THE ICQ LATELY

tati

Carder
Reaction score
Hello I want to Buy American Express Credit cards; Random Numbers let me know thanks ;)

BGKO

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a shame. His plastics were the best quality i've seen

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah I dont understand why he just disappeared like that, or did he get busted? the same with consigliori, he also just disappeared too.

tati

Carder
Reaction score
O oK well thanks dudes ;) I want to find someone who can create credit cards the templates of the card; and I have an EMbosser to finish it off;