Amazon Carding Method 2023 100% Working Trick

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
AMAZON CARDING METHOD

1. Turn ON your VPN Service / SSH Premium Service. Note: I’m Recommend use verified service from our forum. But you have to buy it, if you won’t you can use Free Proxy.
Before you start the action, check the Percentage of Anonimity. Your Anonimity MUST 90 – 100 %.

2. Your system time MUST be the same with your VPN / SSH.

3. Open up Amazon.com IF you have US Amazon account OR Amazon.co.uk IF you have UK Amazon Account.

4. Find what ever product do you want then Add to cart. Note: For 1st attempt, I’m HIGHLY Advice to you for purchase something that below 10$. After Shipped, you can try higher.

5. Continue to Payment & Place Holder. Note: Shipping address must be the same like Billing address.

6. After Amazon said “Thank You ….” Sign Out and DON’T Click anything.

7. Clear your Browser Cache and Cookie.

8. Don’t Close your Browser and Don’t even Sign In to Amazon first.

9. Wait couple of hours until your order status become “Preparing for Dispatch / Preparing for Shipment”.

10. If your order status still “Not Yet Shipped” the Seller are not On line so you have more waiting. But, after the order status “Preparing …” Immediately click the Contact Seller Button and choose topic “Change Shipping Address”. Click “Write” and say that you was wrong putting shipping address and you did put billing address as instead shipping address and you want to send that item to your cousin and write below your shipping info.

11. Wait for 5 – 10 hours from Seller Reply. After Seller Accepted your request. Then Congratulations! Now, go get some Beer and Wait for the Product come to your house.
And if u want to do directly to Vpost then I can give u old account in which some order has been gone to it.

Carding Amazon

Well I’ll explain them 2 ways.

That thing you need is to card?
- Cvv2 to address, Full Name, Phone, Zip, City, and State of the cc.
- Sock google it!
- You need is a program to clean up cookies. At the end of the post I put it.

First a group of cards amazon.
Well, first go to amazon. Create an account with the sock.
Now they have to act like a normal buyer. Although they reviewed everything seems stupid for something is more difficult now in amazon card. They must add to cart sign
out after wait a few hours after entering the car denuevo delete add etc anything.
The main thing is that the first purchase has ke be between $ 30-100.
But a little part of Social Engineering. first since they already paid closed session. Wait 5 minutes and come denuevo and can send an email to support. Saying thing you need is to buy as soon as possible because your child reaches the other day from college and you want to give what you bought to put an approved university happy because bla bla... Ahi invent what you want.
Tell. Well we will look quickly your order and send it.
If they say they called the phone number of cc. And if you are lucky and no one answered then told that a problem had changed their home or nose and they call to another phone.
After your order arrives. Your account becomes an account credited and after that can get started to place orders between $ 500-800 obiamente the cc has to be fresh and cash.

Second form of carded on Amazon.
I use. But it is a bit less effective. First buy something very cheap $ 2 at most.
cheapest or slow. Well once your order was approved the same as above becomes your own account ACCREDITED.
I recommend the ship to choose FedEx as it does not have as much security as UPS.
When the package if they do sign say it is impossible to you for any reason and that.
thing you need is the package because it is medicine for your dog or yourself etc.
Inventenle take something that delivers sympathy with the package.
Once this is done we can buy things between 600-800 $.
In any case we do not recommend ordering $ 200-500 because that is less suspicious.

Another thing you can do. If you have a botnet as zeus or SpyEye etc.

Very easy in those cases that go orders because the account is already established.

Very important:
Clean up your pc, Flash cookies, MAC address, everything!
Make it realistic not believe the account and buy some $ 300 Altira.
Amazon cancel your account if you do.

Program to clean Flash cookies: http://www.flashcookiecleaner.com

Last edited:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
carding.png

Hey are you interested in carding? If so then read this article very carefully to know how you can become a successfull carder. From here you can learn amazon carding method of 2020 absolutely free and this is fully verified trick.

Amazom carding method

You can easily do amazon carding with help of us but before you start this work you must need to know full information about carding so without delay anymore let’s start.

What is Carding?

Carding is a hacking process through which people use a trick to get products or money for free. But it’s not a legal way.

So i hope you understand what is carding. Now i will share full guide of amazon carding method but make sure you have cc data or you can buy from us.

Requirement for Amazon Carding

You must need to do some arangement for this work which i have shared below -
  • Amazon Account
  • CC – Credit Card
  • BIN – Best Fresh BIN
  • Mobile or PC
  • VPN – Virtual Private Network
  • Your Mind keep it Fresh

Do not use normal cc it will not work, use only non vbv cc which you can buy from us only. Contact me via whatsapp 8145125316

Just find out these small requirements and then you are ready to go for amazon hack. If you want to buy anything fom this list then contact me via whatsapp.

Remember: Amazon Carding is totally illegal and hacking it may take you in court so, do this in your own risk. We are sharing this for education propuse only.

Amazon Carding Method New Fresh Trick of 2020

After doing all arrangement then you have to download any vpn from playstore or anywhere. You can also use shocks5 its more secure than vpn.

Follow below proccesdure to do Carding at amazon:
  • Create a gmail id with same name as cc holder name.
  • Use virtual number to verify your gamil if its ask to verify.
  • Connect vpn or Shocks5 with same country as cc.
  • Open amazon in your private browser.
  • Create an account with cc holder name.
  • Search your product which you want to order and add it in cart.
  • Close all taps and and disconnect vpn.
  • Wait upto 3 hour after making a new account.
  • After 3 hour connect vpn server again and login your amazon account.
  • Go to cart section and lets continue.
  • Seclect credit card for payment mode
  • Check your cc and put all details carefully.
  • Finally click on place order and boom
  • You will receive order confirmation mail soon.

So this is the main process of amazon carding which is very easy but if do any mistakes from above steps then your order might be cancelled or order can’t be placed or account can be blocked.

Updates july 2020: This trick known everyone and this is why this trick may work or may not work we are not guaranteed. But here i have added another pro version method which is 200% working.

Latest Amazon Carding Full Guide July 2020

Don’t you understand? Need more details? Then read continue, i will add some more info with full a to z process.

There is many tricks available in internet but most of them tricks are blocked and if you use old trick then your order can be cancelled. (Not Sure)

You just need these things for this trick:
  • 3 Month+ Old Amazon Account with Purchase
  • Non vbv cc with Fresh BIN.
  • Free VPN enough

So after few research i have make my own ‘Carding Method’ which i am going to share with all of you.

Follow below Steps for Amazon Carding:

Step1: You have to arrange an old Amazon Account with some purchase.

Step2: Login your amazon account and change account name with cc owner name.

Note: Delete all the billing address and shipping address if already have.

Step3: Download any vpn then open and connect it to the cc owner location.

Like if you are using USA CC then connect it United States

Step4: Then login your amazon account and get the product which you want to buy

Step5: Add it in cart then click on buy now and wait upto 30 min

Step6: Now select credit card as payment and enter card details correctly and place your order.

Done! Your order will be done instantly and you will get tracking link as well.

The product will be ship to your given address within few hour.

If incase your order getting cancelled then it means you have done something wrong or Cc owner disputed that transaction. In this case you have to place new fresh order with fresh CC

Updates: If you can’t able to do carding then no worry you can also buy carded products from us at very suitable rate such as iphone 11 pro max at just 500$ to 700$ or more less than this for bulk purchase.

I hope you understand all this process so now start carding and enjoy free shopping with amazon.

(c) https://hackonology.com/blogs/amazon-carding-method-2020-100-working-trick/

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Well I'll explain them 2 ways

That thing you need is to card?

1. Cvv2 to address, Full Name, Phone, Zip, City, and State of the cc.

2. You need is a sock 4 or 5 which is the state of the cc (I hope the city) And this sock must never have used before to create an amazon account. If you do not know what a sock google it!

3. You need is a program to clean up cookies.

At the end of the post I put it.

First a group of cards amazon.

Well, first go to amazon. Create an account with the sock.

Now they have to act like a normal buyer. Although they reviewed everything seems stupid for something is more difficult now in amazon card. They must add to cart sign out after. Wait a few hours after entering the car denuevo delete add etc anything. You get the point. Act as a buyer either. DO NOT ADD ALL OF A PURCHASE AND Altira. Well the main thing is that the first purchase has ke be between $ 30-100.

But a little part of Social Engineering. first since they already paid. Closed session. Wait 5 minutes and come denuevo and can send an email to support. Saying thing you need is to buy as soon as possible because your child reaches the other day from college and you want to give what you bought to put an approved university happy because bla bla ... Ahi invent what you want.

Then depending on what time it is very fast You will receive a response from amazon to tell. Well we will look quickly your order and send it.

If they say they called the phone number of cc. And if you are lucky and no one answered then told that a problem had changed their home or nose. And they call to another phone.

After your order arrives. Your account becomes an account credited and after that can get started to place orders between $ 500-800 obiamente the cc has to be fresh and cash.

Second form of carded on Amazon

Well same as above using the sock account is created. This form is easier and the more I use. But it is a bit less effective. First buy something very cheap $ 2 at most. Something very important, never ask speedy delivery Next Day Saber.

Always ask for the cheapest or slow. Well once your order was approved the same as above becomes your own account ACCREDITED.

I recommend the ship to choose FedEx as it does not have as much security as UPS.

When the package if they do sign say it is impossible to you for any reason and that thing you need is the package because it is medicine for your dog or yourself etc. Inventenle take something that delivers sympathy with the package.

Once this is done we can buy things between 600-800 $.

In any case we do not recommend ordering $ 200-500 because that is less suspicious.

Another thing you can do. If you have a botnet as zeus or SpyEye etc.

You can use an account that has fallen from am azon. With the mail of the person. It is very easy in those cases that go orders because the account is already established.

Very important:

Clean up your pc, Flash cookies, MAC address, everything!

Make it realistic not believe the account and buy some $ 300 Altira.

Amazon cancel your account if you do.

Program to clean Flash cookies: http://www.flashcookiecleaner.com

Ok make you first study this and ask any questions you need.

1. Connect Socks5 Proxy. Or RdP or Paid Vpn.

2. Go to the amazon.com & Create An Account using the "CC" Billing Information and the fresh Email you created. Make sure you are making account using Socks5 Proxy.

3. Once you have created Amazon Account it's time to make the account look like if it was made by a legal buyer. Over the last few years Amazon has been getting harder and harder to card. They review each account when they place there 1st order.

4. Therefore add something to your cart anything Below $100.00USD. Once you have a item under $100.00USD in your amazon cart now sign out from the acccount don't card it yet.

5. Wait at-least 5 hours before signing back in!

6. When you sign back in, make sure you are on Socks5 matching CC BILLING CITY+STATE. Once you are logged in Check Out.

7. If the CC you used is good it will ship.

8. After shipping you will got a "Tracking Number" for your item that you carded under $100.00USD.

9. Your account has been reviewed now. You can card anything from 500 to 800 dollars without any problem.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
On this tutorial, I will show you the following: Carding Amazon

Follow proper behavior.
Cashing out from the carding.
Refunds.
Double dip.
Triple dip.
Transferring money to other accounts.
Getting paid by Amazon by receiving a check to your own house with the carded money safely.

Carding Amazon If you have any experience with carding, you already know the process of clearing cookies to assure no cookies can be linked to previous activity or IP. Download CCleaner and run it before you interchange between accounts. Be sure that you select all the tick options on CCleaner. After you have cleared your cookies, go to check2ip.com to check whether if there are previous cookies under your system. You will need proper Socks5 in order to emulate the card holder's approximate or exact location. I suggest that you use Vip72.asia and use their VIP72 + Proxifier client. I understand that a lot of card holders might not live in the cities available under vip72, so what I like to do is to choose the biggest city available by simply seeing which city has the most proxies available. ISPs are usually based in the biggest cities therefore it makes it appear more credible. Another tip if you want precision is to simply
search where and what city the ISP is hosting for any particular city. For example, say that a target information is from Berlin but there are not Berlin proxies available. What you want to do is to simply search where internet users from Berlin get their internet from. The city in which the ISP is located could be different from the card holder's city. If you use the location of the ISP, assuming that it is in the same state/province or approximate location, it should be fine. I PayPal to the principle of always using the biggest cities. Note that it is highly suggested that you do this under a virtual machine/box. Once you have managed to do that above, you obviously need a card to input the information. You need to create a fresh e-mail account simulating as if you were the real owner; For example, card holder name is Joe Smith.

You want an e-mail registered as "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" or if it's taken, I often write "2u" after the name. For example, "[email protected]" I would highly suggest that you avoid using Gmail or Yahoo as they will randomly close your account or ask you to verify them with phone number. If you have a burner ready, then that shouldn't be a problem. Reusing the same burner phone number over and over will obviously raise flags.
I usually use Hotmail.com to register new e-mails. Once you have your e-mail ready, go register to Amazon and input exactly the information from the card.

Following proper behavior The biggest mistake that noobs make whenever carding a website like Amazon is inputting their information and ordering stuff right away. I used to do this at some point but I eventually realized how bad that strategy was. Think of Amazon as the 40 hour rule.

1) You register on the first hour.

2) Spend maybe 5-10 minutes searching random stuff and acting like you are looking at stuff.

3) Get off Amazon for the next 4-5 hours and do not log in again.

4) Add some stuff to your cart on the 7th hour. Get off Amazon.

5) Go to sleep and don't touch the account.

6) Log in the next day and remove the stuff and add some other similar items. Get off Amazon.

7) After Amazon sees that you are a real customer thinking hard to make a decision, start small. By small, I mean to buy a $20 gift card and have it sent to the new e-mail you registered. You will see that it typically says that it will be processed in 5 minutes. Be patient and get off Amazon. Once you receive the gift card.
Apply it to a legitimate account of yours. Preferably on your main Operating System without the Socks. Give it another day to go by and then buy bigger amount of gift cards. Ideal amounts are $50-100.

8) Cashing out from the carding The security of Amazon is a joke. By accomplishing the capability of buying gift cards, you can simply apply them to your real Amazon account and buy items with them. I know that people say never to use your real information to have things delivered but for Amazon, it is slightly different since gift cards cannot be charged back. Even if it is, your balance is untouched regardless. I am speaking about this from experience. I've carded gift cards
for a combined amount of $400 from different CCs and have had items delivered to my house without any problems.

9) Refunds Once you have received your items, you will want to get the money spent as gift card balance on your real account. The process of refunds on Amazon is really easy. My tip is to always avoid American representatives since they ask too many questions and waste your time. The best suggestion I can give you is to always do the process of refunds through Live Chat. Simply search for "Amazon support" and select "Where's my item" and then start the chat.
The process of social engineering is not difficult at all. You can copy and paste my example below: "Hello, I ordered these items on DATEHERE and I have not received them. The order number is: PUTORDER#HERE" They will reply by apologizing. You then reply by saying, "I have checked everywhere and I cannot see my package. I asked my neighbors, and I even called the company that delivered the package. The company told me that it was delivered and my neighbors have not seen anything." This leaves to the assumption that it was stolen. They will then proceed to ask you whether if you want a refund to your account as gift card balance or if you want them replaced.

10) Double dip The double dip is simply you asking Amazon to resend you the exact items again. The other double dip method is to simply say that you received an empty box when you received your package.

11) Triple dip The triple dip is rather funny to me. Once they have sent you the double dip (replaced items), you will again contact Amazon support and say that the items could not be found applying what I suggested on the refund method. They will again ask you if you want the items replaced yet again or a refund. You could try a triple dip, if you want or get a refund. 8) Transferring money to other accounts If you opt out to get a refund, you can ask Amazon support to move your gift card balance to other accounts by simply saying that you want to move the gift card balance to another account. They will ask you the information about the account that you want the money to be moved. The idea behind this is that you transfer the money to another account in order to continue ordering stuff, double/triple dipping, and refunding, and then transferring the money again, and over, and over. 9) Getting paid by Amazon by receiving a check to your own house with the carded money safely. Now, I understand that small amounts of $20-100 probably can't buy items that can't be resold for much. The idea to fix this problem is rather easy. Simply buy gift cards yourself with your money real to complete something worth buying. For example, let's say a PS4 that costs around $425 after taxes.

Let's say that you have $150 in gift card balance from carding. You buy a gift card for $300 and have it sent to a different e-mail. Once you receive the gift card, apply it to your real account. Now you have a total of $450 on your account to buy a PS4. You buy it, go through the process of double/triple dipping, and eventually a refund. You can opt out to transfer the money to another account to continue the cycle, however; if you want to avoid doing that then the solution simply consists of getting your account closed. Amazon will eventually close your account for too many dipping/refunds. For example, Let's say that you double or trippled dipped and then Amazon closes your account randomly leaving you unable to log in to your account again because there is a hold. You simply contact [email protected] and ask them to please send you a refund check to your address. They will reply to you saying that it will take 3-4 days to process. When you contact [email protected], be sure to provide your name and address as they will ask you for it regardless. Now, let's say that you double dipped and then Amazon closed your account. You didn't get the chance to refund the amount. This problem is easily fixable. You contact [email protected] and ask them to give you access to your account for 24 hours since you need your order information to report for taxes. They will give you access for 24 hours. During these 24 hours, you can request a refund to be added to your account as a gift card. They will process the refund. You wait for the 24 hours to be finished and then contact [email protected] again and ask them to send you the refund check to your address. You can use your real address for this. I have done this dozens of times as this point. From this method alone, you could be make around $1-2k a week by following my tips that I mentioned above. Let me give you a theoretical example: You have $150 from carded Amazon cards. You buy $300 from your real card and have it sent to a different e-mail. You apply the $300 to your real Amazon account. You buy a PS4 worth around $425. You get the PS4 and resell for maybe $380. You double dip and resell again for around $380. You just made a profit of $760 - $300 invested from you = $460 You request a refund. Refund is allowed. You request a refund check from [email protected]. You will get the $450 check in your address mail. You just made $450 + $460 = $910.

Follow the cycle over and over, and you will start seeing a real nice return. A final suggestion to you is to possibly open other legitimate bank accounts so if your card gets blocked, you will have other cards from other banks ready to be used and buy gift cards instead of having the money to buy gift cards only coming from 1 bank. You of course, need to clear cookies and use a socks in your own city. This is all for now.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score

AMAZON CARDING METHOD USING ANDROID​

Requirements:

- HideMyAss! Pro VPN
- Mozilla Firefox
- Credit Card (Amex/Visa/Master Card)

Steps To Card Amazon Using Android:

1. First of all connect your VPN to the Credit Card owner's country.

2. Open Mozilla Firefox.

3. Go to Gmail.

4. Make a new account with CC owner's name.

5. Don't put your number for verification.

6. Now visit Amazon.comand Login Amazon.in7.Make new account with CC owner's name.8.Now add to cart any product Sign Out.

9. Do not disconnect the vpn.

10. Sign in after 15 minit.

11. Proceed to checkout.

12. Put the address of cc owner in the billing address and your address in the shipping address.

13. But make sure the delivery of the product is available in India. If not then change the product.

14. Check Gift option, if available.

15. Place the order.

16. Don't sign in again.

17. You will get the shipping details in gmail so dont sign in through amazon.

18. Wait for the product.

19. Done.

Reason If Product Not Shipped:

1. The Credit Card is dead.

2. VPN not connected for 15 minit.

3. Steps not followed correctly.

Teaching Carding

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
?Fresh Amazon Carding Methods 2020?

Things You will need:
Quality CC/CVV to an address, full name, phone number, zip code, city, and state (don’t get junk cards pay good money for good cards)
Socks 4/5 to the state and if you can the city since that would be perfect. This sock must have never been used before so don’t be cheap and get a quality sock. Socks are just as important as quality cards!
You will need programs to cleanup cookies and other flagging shit. Get CCleaner – get the free version it has everything you need. Get the flash cookie cleaner – it is free as well.
Antidetect 7 or FraudFox VM: These are not needed but they really increase your carding success to almost 100% if used correctly and setup properly which both are not very hard to do.
A drop address or if your carding digital items you don’t need that.
OK now let’s Card.

First Method (Most successful)

Do this on a fresh reboot and make sure you have used ccleaner and flash cookie cleaner and they are running. Used disk cleanup in windows as well.
Go to Amazon and create a new account using the new fresh sock you have. Now you will need to act like a typical buyer so we can’t just jump right in. Go and search for a few items but don’t buy anything, just add anything to your cart small stupid items, not the items you going to card though.
Now logout, and leave your computer don’t do anything else on it. Put it to sleep. In 5 hours log back in. Clear out your shopping cart, now let’s card.
Go and find some items depending on your card limit that are anywhere between $30 and $150. Now using the credit card you have pay for the items in your cart. You may need to wait for amazon to approve your order or not. Sometimes it’s random I swear.
Now the order should have been accepted and shipped. If not then you either have a shitty card worth less than what you trying to card or you threw a flag. Go back and check your setup. This is pretty full proof way to card amazon. If everything is in place and you have your bases covered you should be in and out. Make sure you check to see if you IP leaking cause that would throw a flag as well: https://www.dnsleaktest.com
Now we can also speed up this order if it’s in processing just so it doesn’t get charged back and flagged before it gets shipped. Send amazon an email from the email that you created for this account. Gmail is preferred email for this setup as it is much more trustworthy do to its security signed up measures. Use an excuse to make them speed it up. There is excuse kind of tie into what you are buying. So let’s say you want a 800 dollar cannon camera then tell them that you need it for — day for your college project or you will fail the class etc. Don’t forget it’s real person on the other end so make your excuse real and don’t go too in depth.
Now they may ask to call you on the phone number associated with the CC account. This happens maybe 30% of the time. Just say OK and hope no one picks up the phone on the other end and luck I on your side. If they send you another email saying they tried to contact you but no answer then simply say “I am so sorry I changed my number and I haven’t update it with my CC company yet” then give them a burner number where you can actually answer.
Now if all goes smooth then you have carded your first real item on Amazon. Now that you have done that your account is trusted and you can place an order between $500-$800 or until the card is maxed out. Stay below $2000 per order. Max the card out as quick as you can but be inconspicuous and act like a real buyer. The security for the most part are bots and the formulas they use are really intense so when I say act like a real buyer I mean that or you will get limited and blocked.
Just understand that these methods work 90% of the time and the majority of the success of carding I on the carder himself and the setup he has. With Antidetect or Fraudfox the carding success is closer to 95%. Amazon, eBay, and PayPal are getting harder and harder to card and fraud every day and pretty soon.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
*AMAZON CARDING TUTORIAL 2021 FORMAT* ?

AMAZON is one of the biggest US online stores where people used to buy Electronic Appliances, Cloth,Books and
other relevant item there on their e-commerce store online.
To get the job done you must follow this easy 4 steps.

1. GET A GOOD CVV MASTER CARD

You could get it on this site.(http://Bankomat.cc) Register/Login/and go to the CC direction in left Menu! The list of good BINs for AMAZON carding is in the end of this guide.Search for it using "Filter" option on the site in CC direction!

2 - Getting A RDP/socks escort
It should match the city/state of cc holder!!!

[BE ON RPD FOR STEP THREE AND FOUR]

3 - Make Email Contain Credit Card Holder Name
(E.g [email protected])
After that you could go to the Amazon.com and make an Account, then click on the "My

Payment option.
Add the CVV you are going to use. Once the card has been
added sign out, clear cookies. Then go back to Amazon.com.

4 - Select What You Want To Card
You should keep under $700! (anything above 700$ will go under manual verification). Once in cart proceed to
Checkout, it will prompt you to Login, Login using the account you created. Then enter the shipping address(In This Case You Drop Info) Make sure
that when you enter drop name the last name

(Don’t forget your doing all this on the RDP or use socks 5 Matching CVV STATE )
Enjoy carding!!!

Matches the credit card holders last name! (E.g: CC holder name: John Wilson, your drop name will be Name, John Wilson)
Select the fastest shipping method card it and you are done!

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
HOW to Card Amazon

1. Create a GMAIL account, you could make others however I find its faster to get things when signing up for a site when creating a GMAIL account. If for some reason you already have more then one account with GMAIL, go to your chrome and open a guest tab. Create your email from there. If you are using a FULLZS or CC, create the email with that information from name.

#2. Obviously make the amazon account (either .com for USA, .ca for Canada) (I'm not sure what it is for other countries).

#3. Attach the CC to the Amazon account. You should know how to do this by now, but if you don't please take your time to figure it out.

#4. DO NOT BUY from Amazon right away, ESPECIALLY not a email gift card. Let's say you create an account to purchase a $500 gift card, or buy more than 1 high balanced gift card. Your order might go through however you will more then likely get declined order and notification in your email account.

#5. Create your item's WishList's. What I did was basically create to WishList's (one public one, and one private one) of future item's I wanted to purchase. Add things to this wish list, remove things. Scroll around amazon for a while, create different wish list's. (Sometimes on different bitcoin places like Local Bitcoins, and PAXFUL etc) you will get someone who says 'purchase of amazon wish list' in exchange for bitcoin so in the future you could consider becoming something like that as well).

#6. Log out of Amazon, or even better leave the computer/laptop ALONE. The more activity you are able to get with the account the better, after all you want the carding to go through.

#7. After a couple hours and or the next day, log into your account. If you are purchasing a big ticket item (Like a MacBook, Apple Product, Gaming PC etc) it would be best to stick like little items. Especially item's that don't cost as heavily as those do. Add the product of your desire to the card, go back to your settings.

#8. Within your setting's, make sure the email address is the one in the name of your CC holder. Also make sure that your card is attached (if you didn't attach it to the account already, go to the beginning and attach the card). Head to your check out.

#9. If you are buying more than one item for first time carding, please consider purchasing only ONE item for the first time.

Check out sites in your area, (I am only aware of a couple USA and Canada sites, so do your research if you live outside of those). This will give you a spot for an address without exposing your real address. Aka putting yourself in danger. These are sites you can use, and then once they receive the package, they ship it to you!. (Without contacting amazon!)

www.shipitto.com (USA) (MY FAVORITE)
www.myus.com (Shop USA stores, and have it shipped to Canada!)
www.planetexpress.com/Free_US_Address (USA Site)
www.usa2me.com (USA)
spocket.co (Offers different countries I believe)

Replace the account's address When your item purchases goes through remember to re-double check your address. (Its always to be safe rather than sorry).

After you purchased one item and have them shipped to you. Consider purchasing physical gift cards instead of e gift cards. You could purchase e gift cards but after your item has gone through there's a chance it could be dead. As long as you take precaution don't be afraid to card Amazon.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
AMAZON CARDING TRICKS 19
He type of card you must used must be Non VBV card.

IP-address must be from the same state, better – city; (If the cc you want to use is from Chicago you must use all the Ip from the same city and state)
Area code in entered phone must be from the same state; (you can use the number of the Owner of the CC but you must change atleast a number on it and add your phone number as the Work or other number).

You must create a New Email as the name of the holder of the card holder.

After you have created that you will go the store and add the information and logout dont other for nothing for 2 hour.

After that you will log in and order for product under 50 $ to pass through the Anti fraud Security.

Once the payment go through you can order for more product.

For Account:

You must have the Account Number and Rountine Number of the account.

You must have full name and address of the holder of the account.

IP-address must be from the same state, better – city; (If the cc you want to use is from Chicago you must use all the Ip from the same city and state).
Area code in entered phone must be from the same state.

Area code in entered phone must be from the same state;(you can use the number of the Owner of the CC but you must change atleast a number on it and add your phone number as the Work or other number).

You must create a New Email as the name of the holder of the card holder.

After you have created that you will go the store and add the information and logout dont other for nothing for 2 hour.

After that you will log in and order for product under 50 $ to pass through the Anti fraud Security.

Once the payment go through you can order for more product.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Amazon Carding From Mobile​

Steps To Card Amazon Using Android

Download The Following Apps:
HideMyAss! Pro Vpn / Vyper VPN
Mozilla Firefox

Get Your CC Ready.

1. First of all connect your VPN to the Credit Card owner's country

2. Open Mozilla Firefox

3. Go to Gmail

4. Make a new account with CC owner's name

5. Don't put your number for verification

6. Now visit Amazon.comand Login Amazon.in

7. Make new account with CC owner's name

8. Now add to cart any product Sign Out

9. Do not disconnect the vpn

10. Sign in after 15 minutes

11. Proceed to checkout

12. Put the address of cc owner in the billing address and your address in the shipping address

13. But make sure the delivery of the product is available in India
If not then change the product

14. Check Gift option,if available

15. Place the order

16. Don't sign in again

17. You will get the shipping details in gmail so dont sign in through amazon

18. Wait for the product

19. Done

if product wasn't delivered:
Your vpn wasn't connected for 15 minutes.
Your cc is dead or you didn't follow steps.

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score

AMAZON CARDING METHOD WITH CC 2021​

Needed Tools for 2021 Amazon Carding!
  • Cclearner
  • Mac Address Changer
  • Socks (911) Recommended
  • Credit Card (cc Fullz recommended)
  • Drop
  • Amazon Website
First Step: is to clean your computer with the installed ccleaner before you open the MAC Address changer and change all MAC Address.

After implementing the address change, clean your computer again with ccleaner before connecting your socks.

Next step is to check whoer.net to know if you are connected to the right place. Make sure it’s connected to the cc owners address.

Creating an Account on Amazon!

Once you have your tools set up, the next step is to create an account on the Amazon website. Note that you will have to make the account with the new email you have created and all the account information should match that of the cc owner.

Once your account is created, do not rush to place orders. Browser through different items and cart some with low prices.

After carting the items, leave your account logged in and close your laptop. Wait for a while before you open the laptop and logout your account.

Finally, login after some hours with all your tools connected as usual. Go cart and proceed to checkout with the items on your cart.

For the first order, I advise that you keep it low. You can do less than $100 so that it will not trigger cc verification.

If your first order goes through, you will be able to card higher items subsequently.

Note: In the shipping address, you will have to enter your own address or your drop while you add the cc address in the billing address.

You will be able to choose cc payment option from the payment page of the website.

Warming!

Enter every details directly on the space provided, do not do copy and paste and it may trigger some verification if detected.

If you have followed the tutorial carefully, you will be able to card Amazon successfully.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

AMAZON CARDING TUTORIAL/GUIDE!​

Here is another tutorial/guide to help you have a better success at carding Amazon. I believe there are various methods on how to do it, but this is one that I have put together with advice and help from various venders and posts on forums.

Requirements:

• CC with FULL billing information (do make sure that it is a nice BIN such as Gold or Platinum)

• E-mail account that is related to the cardholders name (as an example if the cardholders name is Joe Bloggs, you would want an e-mail such as [email protected])

• Socks5 Proxy which is matching to the cardholders city and state (it is best to use private proxies, as free ones are used and abused a lot causing a delay in speed/connection which will then cause a timeout in transaction which raises suspicion, resulting in a declined order).

Before starting make sure that you have all the things ready listed in the requirements above, be sure that you are connected to your proxy by going to What Is My IP - The IP Address Experts Since 1999. With everything in check go to the Amazon website and register for a new account using the cardholder’s information and the email account you created linking to the cardholder’s name.

Amazon is constantly trying to clamp down on fraudulent activities so they monitor everything and cancel orders that seem a bit weird, which would practically be, a new account that has been signed up, and a big order made straight away. Or for some people it’s just logging in on a non-related account, no proxies, and using a card then cannot understand why their order gets declined.

So be patient is the point I am trying to get at and make sure that everything is in proportion before proceeding to do anything. Now with the new account you have just created add any item to your cart below $100, £100, etc. as you don’t want to raise suspicion by placing a big order. Once the item you have chosen is in your cart, do not proceed to payment, sign out of the account. Wait at least 4 to 6 hours before signing back in to proceed to payment.

When you are ready to sign back into the account make sure you are still using the same Socks5 proxy linking to the cardholder’s city and state. Proceed to payment and fill in all of the information correctly, obviously for billing details you want to put the cardholders details and for the shipping details put your drop address but make it more believable by stating it is a gift for a family member or partner.

If all of the steps have been followed correctly you should be granted with a successful payment, with your package being processed for delivery, but that’s not the end of it…

When you have successfully carded the first item (received a tracking number for your package) your account has then been reviewed by Amazon and “approved”. You should then be able to card anything from up to at least $800 without a problem at all.

Do note that this tutorial/method is not 100% guaranteed to work, but from it you can at least learn stuff that could be useful to do on other websites. I wish you all happy carding and good luck.

hiawatha

Reaction score
carding.png

Hey are you interested in carding? If so then read this article very carefully to know how you can become a successfull carder. From here you can learn amazon carding method of 2020 absolutely free and this is fully verified trick.

Amazom carding method

You can easily do amazon carding with help of us but before you start this work you must need to know full information about carding so without delay anymore let’s start.

What is Carding?

Carding is a hacking process through which people use a trick to get products or money for free. But it’s not a legal way.

So i hope you understand what is carding. Now i will share full guide of amazon carding method but make sure you have cc data or you can buy from us.

Requirement for Amazon Carding

You must need to do some arangement for this work which i have shared below -
  • Amazon Account
  • CC – Credit Card
  • BIN – Best Fresh BIN
  • Mobile or PC
  • VPN – Virtual Private Network
  • Your Mind keep it Fresh

Do not use normal cc it will not work, use only non vbv cc which you can buy from us only. Contact me via whatsapp 8145125316

Just find out these small requirements and then you are ready to go for amazon hack. If you want to buy anything fom this list then contact me via whatsapp.

Remember: Amazon Carding is totally illegal and hacking it may take you in court so, do this in your own risk. We are sharing this for education propuse only.

Amazon Carding Method New Fresh Trick of 2020

After doing all arrangement then you have to download any vpn from playstore or anywhere. You can also use shocks5 its more secure than vpn.

Follow below proccesdure to do Carding at amazon:
  • Create a gmail id with same name as cc holder name.
  • Use virtual number to verify your gamil if its ask to verify.
  • Connect vpn or Shocks5 with same country as cc.
  • Open amazon in your private browser.
  • Create an account with cc holder name.
  • Search your product which you want to order and add it in cart.
  • Close all taps and and disconnect vpn.
  • Wait upto 3 hour after making a new account.
  • After 3 hour connect vpn server again and login your amazon account.
  • Go to cart section and lets continue.
  • Seclect credit card for payment mode
  • Check your cc and put all details carefully.
  • Finally click on place order and boom
  • You will receive order confirmation mail soon.

So this is the main process of amazon carding which is very easy but if do any mistakes from above steps then your order might be cancelled or order can’t be placed or account can be blocked.

Updates july 2020: This trick known everyone and this is why this trick may work or may not work we are not guaranteed. But here i have added another pro version method which is 200% working.

Latest Amazon Carding Full Guide July 2020

Don’t you understand? Need more details? Then read continue, i will add some more info with full a to z process.

There is many tricks available in internet but most of them tricks are blocked and if you use old trick then your order can be cancelled. (Not Sure)

You just need these things for this trick:
  • 3 Month+ Old Amazon Account with Purchase
  • Non vbv cc with Fresh BIN.
  • Free VPN enough

So after few research i have make my own ‘Carding Method’ which i am going to share with all of you.

Follow below Steps for Amazon Carding:

Step1:
You have to arrange an old Amazon Account with some purchase.

Step2: Login your amazon account and change account name with cc owner name.

Note: Delete all the billing address and shipping address if already have.

Step3: Download any vpn then open and connect it to the cc owner location.

Like if you are using USA CC then connect it United States

Step4: Then login your amazon account and get the product which you want to buy

Step5: Add it in cart then click on buy now and wait upto 30 min

Step6: Now select credit card as payment and enter card details correctly and place your order.

Done! Your order will be done instantly and you will get tracking link as well.

The product will be ship to your given address within few hour.

If incase your order getting cancelled then it means you have done something wrong or Cc owner disputed that transaction. In this case you have to place new fresh order with fresh CC

Updates: If you can’t able to do carding then no worry you can also buy carded products from us at very suitable rate such as iphone 11 pro max at just 500$ to 700$ or more less than this for bulk purchase.

I hope you understand all this process so now start carding and enjoy free shopping with amazon.

(c) https://hackonology.com/blogs/amazon-carding-method-2020-100-working-trick/
So for the old account method can I keep using that account with different cards?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can add different cards to your Amazon account and pay for various goods with them.

Edyedyi39

Carder
Reaction score
since last year i card amazon with logs,now i whant to try i am UK base,amazon know about change the adress in chat end wont do it,when ask to sealer to change the same,they know,time ago i change adress from dispatch logistic:LOL: