All Administrator and all Member Come look at this

Reaction score
Dear Administrator

I am new buyer, i register in card.info 20days, and pm adiminstratro everyday ,no replay, i dont know why??

And i buy 60cc from one Trusted Vendor , and his cc is not good. But for registration it is necessary to have 2 guarantors (vouchers) from forum, i let the trusted vendor guarantee me, he want sell to me his rubbish cc only, How could he guarantee me, and i pm you that ask you to certification, but no reply.

i want to buy quality de cc ,but in card.info no one have de cc, and can you tell me one genuine buyers how to register in card.su?

thank you

Last edited:

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dear Administrator

I am new buyer, i register in card.info 20days, and pm adiminstratro everyday ,no replay, i dont know why??

And i buy 60cc from one Trusted Vendor , and his cc is not good. But for registration it is necessary to have 2 guarantors (vouchers) from forum, i let the trusted vendor guarantee me, he want sell to me his rubbish cc only, How could he guarantee me, and i pm you that ask you to certification, but no reply.

i want to buy quality de cc ,but in card.info no one have de cc, and can you tell me one genuine buyers how to register in card.su?

thank you

You registered 20 days ago and you only have 2 posts? No rep??? Contribute something man!

Reaction score
i wait for 20days

You registered 20 days ago and you only have 2 posts? No rep??? Contribute something man!

hallo
bro one genuine buyers,everyday in hier rep?? if only need posts ,i can get 500 one day, but i wait for 20days , so i come hier

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hallo
bro one genuine buyers,everyday in hier rep?? if only need posts ,i can get 500 one day, but i wait for 20days , so i come hier

Not 500 posts, not quantity bro, quality.. do business with people on the dumps board, or cc and they maybe gaurentee you

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Dear Administrator

I don`t received any PM from you. Not all from moderators speak english. So they just don`t read PM if it writen eng.

thank you

How u can buy cc at the forum on which you are not even registered? Maybe it was a ripper posing as the seller. Write me in PM please him nickname and icq number!

Thank you.