Alexa Rank and webstatsdomain.org

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Alexa Rank

This is a certain indicator, the site rating, which takes into account the number of visitors and the number of site views. In other words, these indicators are added together and each site is assigned a certain number. And, the lower the Alexa Rank indicator, the better.

If we want to constantly increase tIC and PR, then we need to lower Alexa Rank!
For example, the smallest (best) Alexa Rank to date has google.com. For him, this indicator is equal to one. The Alexa Traffic Rank value shows the rating around the world, not just in Russia (although you can view this as well).

But for you and me, a slightly different rule applies: the lower the site's Alexa Rank, the more serious anti-fraud systems are on it, and the more difficult it will be to drive something on such a site, it will take a little more time and effort.

Therefore, we are looking for sites with an average Alexa value for the ward, the approximate value for the average site hand is
40,000-70,000 points. Such sites usually have a lot of good and liquid goods, but you will need a good mat and more or less straight hands and the deal is in the bag, you can safely do 2-3 packs a day with competent work. "Hey, Carder, how do you recognize this Alexa of yours?

Let me explain: We go here Webstatsdomain: Free website statistics, analysis, review

5a7eee0f-5136-476b-b5e7-538cf1c4737c.png

In the search bar, enter the address of our (your) shop, service, or website, and click analyze

eb030d85-291e-4667-84a3-f0cb8981a827.png

Voila, we get the value of Alexa, as an example of Amazon, as you can see, amazon is a very popular site and it has a rank of 10, Amazon has tons of traffic and a lot of money they pour into security, but knowing certain approaches, you can make packs from there (but more on that next time)

Go down below and we will see another nice feature of this service: it shows similar sites to the one you are analyzing.

Thus, using the services I mentioned above, you can find several good shops, and through webstatsdomain.org It is very convenient to find another 3 to 15 similar shops in just 2 minutes.

b4086e64-88b3-4597-8397-2968af168369.png

For example, I took a well-known site macys.com - this list includes analogs of this site, such as online retailers in the United States

If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond promptly!

Nariman

Reaction score
Alexa Rank не работает уже больше года. Интересно, чем его можно заменить для наших целей?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Аналоги Alexa Rank:
  • Semrush
  • Ahrefs
  • Similarweb
  • Spyfu
  • Moz Pro
  • Serpstat
  • Ubersuggest