Accepted because of a dropovod aka drop service (Interview)

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, you thug yaytsechesy guys! Today I have a guest worker, who was accepted due to the inexperience of the dropover.
  1. Hi. Who are you? How and for what was he caught?
  2. How did your parents and classmates react?
  3. What topic did you join?
  4. How much did you earn?
  5. What did you use for security?
  6. What was imputed?
  7. What are you doing now?
  8. What do you recommend to the guys from the dark sphere?

Hi. Who are you? How and for what was he caught?​

Hi, I'm 17 years old. I am the creator and holder of the drop service,
I was caught because of an inexperienced drop driver, who became an unfamiliar friend.

As it happens, a drop was accepted, and he leaked the drop driver, because he hired his friends and did not use anonymity methods. And the dropvod also completely merged me.

How did your parents and classmates react?​

My parents were shocked, provided that I told them that I allegedly earn money on the crypt. And my classmates don't know, because I left school already.

What topic did you join?​

Filled in mainly with Avito prepayment. Also engaged in carding, cooed, was a TSom.

How much did you earn? If not a secret))

At the best of times, it was even 50-70k a day.

What did you use for security?​

LC under a personal clean drop, working akki. Burned as always because of dating and actions in real life-this is a big mistake...

What was imputed?​

The case is sewn on 159.2, although it should be on 159.3. Now I pass as a witness.

What are you doing now?​

I have now continued using the service. A couple of old vehicles stayed with me, we are looking for new ones, and we are also developing our team.

What do you recommend to the guys from the dark sphere?​

Purely fight club-style advice: choose who you work with, don't do anything bad in real life, and don't show money to the public.

That's all. Thanks for watching!