john100 aka alexander1 vs ventilator.

Rhamses

Reaction score
this will be resolved SOON u do too much thins u giveme -1 whitout reason but moderators will take look of his ARE 3 VENDORS complains about u

Veyron

Reaction score
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=317778#post317778

I think that explains enough.
Maybe there are more users called "money" idk..This is my last reply in this.
I suggest the others involved in this do the same because if we pay more attention to this, we do exactly what this guy wants.

Veyron, what proof do you have that money is john100? Could you leave me alone and stop making these accusations without solid proof. Veyron your being very silly and paranoid . Its ironic that two sellers would come under Ventilator thread to defend him, lol unless they all the same person lol

Last edited:

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
SOLID SOLID PROOF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was me warning everyone that john dillinger /g4/ el padrino was the ripper under his thread before they went to blacklist section. All carders and moderators and admin be the judge of this the truth right here.

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=35388&highlight=padrino&page=37

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 AM ----------

Now im warning u again Ventilator/John dillinger/ Veyron the same person. John dillinger has a habit of switchin names to rip succesufuly

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 AM ----------

John dillinger/ ventilator u ripped me over and over again and im sick of the shit thats why i have so much energy to fight your bullshit. Even if admin bans me for speaking the truth im coming back under new name and continue to fight your bullshit. Enough is enough u been ripping for 1 year now someone has to put an end to the bullshit.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:41 AM ----------

JOHN DILLINGER/VENTILATOR/ VEYRON ///// I told you a long time ago the more u fight the truth the more it would reveal you. U nothing about the truth all u do is spit lies

Last edited:

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
edited

Last edited:

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
He wants everyone's attention just leave this dude alone and go on about your business is what I say. He's a small fish, its haters everywhere and he's in that boat. Admin should be handling this so let him. If people here are "rippers" then people will find out on there own. Obviously its not stopping biz don't allow one stupid individual get to you. Jhon100 if these are same people time will tell us and will find out until then get money, and let it go nothings go a change bro.

Ninja

Reaction score
1. I see bunch of shit instead of MAN talks. Too much blackmailing of our vendor'S without ANY proof. I dont see open claim of john100 vs john. So i treat this called "i will ruin other dump sellers bus" and try to make mine better. Nah. EVERY vendor and EVERY member of our board is protected by our rules. Means NOONE will blackmail YOU without PROOF. Period.
2. I dont see any topic in separate thread of blacklist sections with proof what john is vent.

Instead of this only "blablabla" and i think what this person got a pussy instead of dick.
So today ill put end to this.
Come at evening and you'll see little drama.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:08 AM ----------

PS.
1. We know all and everyone clone of our rippers and punished them very fast and easy.
2. John ripper our moderator with name Devi - yes. And thats why he have assigned Ripper status. But i dont see other claims vs John on blacklist section. Where are they????

Anyway here is proof, what John Dillinger doesnt have any clones. And someone should stop bitching around with the "panic in his ass":

[17:09] Miami Vice: is there some reason i have been banned ? i did nothing wrong i onl hvae like 15-20 customers
[17:10] Miami Vice: because im inactive on forum?
[17:12] Ninja: john, stop fuck my brain please
[17:12] Ninja: we know about ur 2nd clone right now
[17:12] Ninja: and now both of them with ripper status
[17:12] Ninja: any other questions?
[17:30] Miami Vice: i aint ripping kno1 bro
[17:30] Ninja: u ripped Devi
[17:30] Miami Vice: i just
[17:30] Miami Vice: contacted devi
[17:30] Miami Vice: today
[17:30] Miami Vice: askin for payment details
[17:30] Miami Vice: i owe hime 5k
[17:31] Ninja: i dont care tbh
[17:31] Miami Vice: have another 5k for him
[17:31] Miami Vice: ask devi
[17:31] Miami Vice: before any of this happened

blabla

[17:35] Ninja: why u write all this to me?
[17:35] Miami Vice: i wnana be back on forum
[17:35] Miami Vice: thas hwy
[17:35] Miami Vice: all vendors on forums have fucked up before u kno this ..why u punish me ?

Tell me - if person HAVE OTHER CLONES, why he so concerned about this nickname?
:D

Ninja

Reaction score
Ok.
Here is brief story:

1. I was away from the board. and john100 terroriZed ventilator and 2 other vendors of dumps.
2. I came and recievd message from ventilator.
3. I NEVER delete any bad messages, but if person doesnt have proof of rip - i as him ALLWAYS paste blacklist claim accoriding to our rules.
4. Instead of this i see bunch of insultings from john100. Asking to provide proof in RIGHT manner (like i said before) i have recieved message from him, what i have been paid by rippers so they can rip freely. But ANY who on that board for momre than a week can see how im fighting with rippers and all their clones.
5. I have decided to check out why he spend too many times insulting ventilator and Rhamses and guess what?

dateL: 24-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Зарегистрирована новая учетная запись под ником alexander1. Новая учетная запись была перемещена в группу предотвращенных.

Другие ники у этого пользователя:

john100

And what we see?
What john100 is a clone of alexander1
he said alot of shit about clones of ventilator without proof. But when ive decided to check him we all see the REAL reason why he spend so much time fighting and insulting other ( NOT ONE) vendors. Because THEY ARE COMPETITORs.
Wrong way of doing bus.
+ its funny how he made posts on his clone who is selling dumps pretending to be one of his customers. Lol.

Anyway:
1. I have gave him enough time to show me proof in right manner what ventilator is clone of ripper. Without proof NOONE will be able to fuck our vendors. and no vendors can rip our members. Thats the main idea of our ideology!
You have somethin to say against someone? read blacklist reporting rules and DO IT. Dont act like childs.
2. No proof recieved. So for continous harm and insulting for no reason - he was banned
3. His dump vendor clone was banned for insulting me personally calling me as person who is taking money, so member could be ripped.
4. He paid for PayPal, so it will be alive.

john100 aka alexander1
Of course you will back with other clones. But you will be banned just like your other clones.
Closed.