Zip Codes Dump+Zip

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
I have made this thread for anyone who is willing to share any information on this topic as the demand is ever so increasing...Anyone with any info on this topic would be greatly appreciated I am sure~

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
i can help you with this topic send me a PM with your ICQ or Jabber

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
good way is get intellius 24 hour search pkg ))
buy dump of people where you know which region from and research cardholder name from tr1 ))
verify all possible match via toll free number bro, bank like CHASE will let u view balance with correct zip

jkdshops

RIPPER
Reaction score
good way is get intellius 24 hour search pkg ))
buy dump of people where you know which region from and research cardholder name from tr1 ))
verify all possible match via toll free number bro, bank like CHASE will let u view balance with correct zip

^^^
As he put it ..

it's very simple. Best thing to do is buy 30pcs+ of an area specific bins all you need is time to go through your list of T1 names. .. you'll get a good 6/10 matches out of your dumps

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
^^^
As he put it ..

it's very simple. Best thing to do is buy 30pcs+ of an area specific bins all you need is time to go through your list of T1 names. .. you'll get a good 6/10 matches out of your dumps

I have been doing this for a while, lot of times no good

jkdshops

RIPPER
Reaction score
when you're doing it randomly it's a hit and miss.. maybe you should try better bins.. I get good rates when i buy bulk batches of 50pcs or more dumps.. i get at least 20 zips

bolo2012

DEER
Reaction score
when you're doing it randomly it's a hit and miss.. maybe you should try better bins.. I get good rates when i buy bulk batches of 50pcs or more dumps.. i get at least 20 zips

Yea I am looking for more of 90% way of just obtaining....As far as the leg work I have been doing all the little tricks for a year...tiresome and don't produce what I need

I know of a vendor who sells them but they are high with no refund you mine as well say~