Zeus v2 and SpyEye 1.2.99 Service (Webinjects,Crypting,Hosting,Domain Registration,Installs) *Escrow Accepted*

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
Zeus v2.0.8.9
This can be called the only version of trojan Zeus from v2 for sell to the public.

Services offered:
Create a bin
- $300 (Includes default webinjects.txt and VNC)

SpyEye v1.2.99
Latest version of the trojan SpyEye.

Services offered:
Create a bin - $100 (Includes default webinjects.txt and all modules)
Modules list:
* CC Grabber
* Billing Hammer
* Bug Report
* Socks 5
* FTP Backconnect
* USB Spreader

Bin is built with AVUB (Anti Virus Update Blocker)

Additional for Free of cost:
* Compression of bin with UPX.
* Clean cookies of browser IE and FF
* Zeus killer

Additional Services Offered
Purchase a webinject - $50 (ajax) Works for both Zeus and SpyEye
ATS ( Automatic Transfer System ) - $2000+ PM for bank's list.
Hosting - starting from $66 a month (Dedicated VPS server,off-shore,abuse friendly,bulletproof) PM for detailed specs.
Domain - $100 per year (bulletproof, all extensions)

Installs - starting from $60 per 1000. PM for country list and rate.

Payment,Terms of Service and Contact
Payment
- I accept only Liberty Reserve (LR)
All transactions can be done by forum support at service fee of 6%.
Terms of Service -
* Bin can be built on as many domains as you want unlimited times (as long as I am online) for SpyEye. Re-building bin for Zeus is limited to only one domain. Change of domain costs additional $100.
* Escrow service fee and Liberty Reserve fee is completely handled by the client.
* All questions should be asked by PM or ICQ. Only service updates will be made on this thread and no response will be given to questions asked on the thread. Flaming and spamming is not entertained.
Contact - PM me first with your ICQ and you will be added.

P.S. Lots of bashing, thread hijacking, flaming and spamming is expected and welcomed.

[Tm@x]

RIPPER
Reaction score
:D:D
LOL-AlbinoGorrilla.jpg

Теперь вы продаете ботнета? Вы первый, кто пламя все spyeye / Зевс продавца, американская обезьяна.
Пожалуйста, только проверив его профиль потока и насладиться об этом клоун.

ENG:
now you selling botnet ? you are the first who flame all spyeye/zeus seller , american monkey .
Please just checking his profile thread and enjoy about this clown .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:11 AM ----------

Для всех: Gribodemon / harderman все прямо сейчас на thoose как бот-сети.
Он только продать ДК "и" Маза участников форума мысли только Jabber.

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
:D:D
LOL-AlbinoGorrilla.jpg

Теперь вы продаете ботнета? Вы первый, кто пламя все spyeye / Зевс продавца, американская обезьяна.
Пожалуйста, только проверив его профиль потока и насладиться об этом клоун.

ENG:
now you selling botnet ? you are the first who flame all spyeye/zeus seller , american monkey .
Please just checking his profile thread and enjoy about this clown .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:11 AM ----------

Для всех: Gribodemon / harderman все прямо сейчас на thoose как бот-сети.
Он только продать ДК "и" Маза участников форума мысли только Jabber.

i really dont know from which nickname to call you? sefyu,rof2h,escobar, k@izer, saddam etc. Now you pretend to be russian. Did you think that if you start using google translator and post shit in russian people will not know who you really are? ))
i have many bots (mariposa,adrenaline,barracuda etc..) but retarded people like u don't know it. and most demanded bot here is zeus and spyeye )). Since i have these 2, i will offer it here )) as too many rippers offering this service or its at extraordinary prices.

P.S. wanna have a chat with me on jabber? in russian :)

Last edited:

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
wizZ ! send me ur in PM..... i can only receive PM not send !
onlyserver

Grabber

RIPPER
Reaction score
no no bro. spyeye - good tool. i talking about CC grabbing module for spyeye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:39 AM ----------

how much will it cost you crypt bot spyeye? I'm looking for a permanent crypt

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
no no bro. spyeye - good tool. i talking about CC grabbing module for spyeye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:39 AM ----------

how much will it cost you crypt bot spyeye? I'm looking for a permanent crypt

PM.

Omniscient

RIPPER
Reaction score
Here is the WiZz my good friend who was spamming everyones bot et thread saying NOT to buy as the new "Rapport" program makes it useless.

His selling some good shit here, ATS, CC grabing? wow you have really stepped up.

Oh!! and you accept escrow very nice!! btw goodluck with sales but don't about bfbot and stuff here like your the only one to ever use it. It's and IRC bot which means you would be using it differently to a web-based bot.

Anyway I ain't gonna say anything more, just thy if you buy USE ESCROW!!

regards.

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
"Includes default webinjects.txt" you mean these shitty injects which ones not working? everybody selling bin, builders but nobody says that u need to buy private or by custom order webinjects, with these default, u won't catch anything just simple login/pw(and if u give your private injects to seller that mean, u pay for bot, and giving him your private injects for free, as he won't delete after creating the bin). I were having 3 bins from different sellers pretending that they webinjects working, but they don't... and post screens with your 1.2.99 , and 2.0.8.9, ATS... everybody can read news or other threads about new updates in underground, but it don't mean everybody have what you need... Tired of shitload "sellers" online... only thing the most can't do is to rip!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:18 PM ----------

ohhh and AVUB, you read about it to... and from where did u get it huh?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:22 PM ----------

and lol again, ure waiting video of BOA ats, but selling it already huh?
hxxp://carder.market/showthread.php?p=172140#post172140

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
"Includes default webinjects.txt" you mean these shitty injects which ones not working? everybody selling bin, builders but nobody says that u need to buy private or by custom order webinjects, with these default, u won't catch anything just simple login/pw(and if u give your private injects to seller that mean, u pay for bot, and giving him your private injects for free, as he won't delete after creating the bin). I were having 3 bins from different sellers pretending that they webinjects working, but they don't... and post screens with your 1.2.99 , and 2.0.8.9, ATS... everybody can read news or other threads about new updates in underground, but it don't mean everybody have what you need... Tired of shitload "sellers" online... only thing the most can't do is to rip!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:18 PM ----------

ohhh and AVUB, you read about it to... and from where did u get it huh?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:22 PM ----------

and lol again, ure waiting video of BOA ats, but selling it already huh?
hxxp://carder.market/showthread.php?p=172140#post172140

1. yes, those shitty webinjects that don't work. thats why i tell you "default webinjects" and if you want to buy any bank, its $50.
2. lol
3. i dont remember i told i sell boa ats ?

rest comments ignored & will not be entertained :)

EVERYONE SELLING BINS :) BUT NO ONE AS CHEAP AS ME AND AS HONEST AS ME.

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
WizZ, wizz are you going to refund me my 300 or give me the login. I am mark hammond. My mate was telling me last night that he asked you about it and then you left. Are you a ripper?

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
WizZ, wizz are you going to refund me my 300 or give me the login. I am mark hammond. My mate was telling me last night that he asked you about it and then you left. Are you a ripper?

u could have been refunded if u kept the issue at icq/pm.
but now its ignored :)

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
1. yes, those shitty webinjects that don't work. thats why i tell you "default webinjects" and if you want to buy any bank, its $50.
2. lol
3. i dont remember i told i sell boa ats ?

rest comments ignored & will not be entertained :)

EVERYONE SELLING BINS :) BUT NO ONE AS CHEAP AS ME AND AS HONEST AS ME.

why to give some shit that don't work? it just increase bin size...

ohh, so you have any others ye. post screens of some stuff u got there... or else the best u can have is cracked shit with non working modules, that's why its cheap... and I really don't have injects for which I pay to you, and u keep it by yourself after giving to me, and earn 20$ , because they worth 30$... if ure so honest why then u spammed other else thread's that its useless because of "Rapport" program huh? do you like when now somebody else fucking your thread?

u could have been refunded if u kept the issue at icq/pm.
but now its ignored :)

this ones funny to, now its ignored lol... Now scam report is coming up and arevederci to your business....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:23 PM ----------

and I really don't have*
*want

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
why to give some shit that don't work? it just increase bin size...

ohh, so you have any others ye. post screens of some stuff u got there... or else the best u can have is cracked shit with non working modules, that's why its cheap... and I really don't have injects for which I pay to you, and u keep it by yourself after giving to me, and earn 20$ , because they worth 30$... if ure so honest why then u spammed other else thread's that its useless because of "Rapport" program huh? do you like when now somebody else fucking your thread?

this ones funny to, now its ignored lol... Now scam report is coming up and arevederci to your business....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:23 PM ----------

and I really don't have*
*want

keep em comin babe
& no, i dont admit ripping banjo becuz he was never ripped :)