Zeus 2.0.8.9 with panel for free

Reaction score
much member will be unhappy for this cuz they sell this version betwin 100 and 400$
cuz there is just 2 version this one and the other is with lience and it cost about 2k min
so becareful from scammer

Last edited:

frankiewld

VIP member
Reaction score
much member will be unhappy for this cuz they sell this version betwin 100 and 400$
cuz there is just 2 version this one and the other is with lience and it cost about 2k min
so becareful from scammer

In this version you not able to change enc key. That mean bots can ping to other botnet with same enc key. This version is binded.

Reaction score
i'm really dont understand any thing the same people say the same shit and about bot cannot go to other bot bro u have small knowledge and aboud binded scan it online and use social engineer for look into file dont just talk do work and let people get her own login and cc if anyone need old botnet i'm ready
good luck

paco

No comments

frankiewld

VIP member
Reaction score
i'm really dont understand any thing the same people say the same shit and about bot cannot go to other bot bro u have small knowledge and aboud binded scan it online and use social engineer for look into file dont just talk do work and let people get her own login and cc if anyone need old botnet i'm ready
good luck
Dont post stupid stories.

paco

RIPPER
Reaction score
good luck

how can you use social engineering to look into the file ?
you know what social engineering means ?
you talk like mymarket admin -)
what you posted here doesnt work on win 7 like zeus 2.* should work
im not even sure if it works in total

Reaction score
lol first social engineering help u to know target of server and file binded with many prog like pe explorer threatexpert and many other prog u first u found no ip then looking in port opened and then check processus and place of file binded bro if u want help in that i'm hear i'm a cracker and crypter
good luck members :p

ishigo

Carder
Reaction score
this shit is a .net modded version 1.0 zeus.. still use confip in config what is no more on 2.0 version.. I have the source of that cracked builder so i know what i m talking about..