z3nio 613329583 is already banned under name ADRIANA

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LMFAO

cucc

RIPPER
Reaction score
seee for ur fucking self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m tired!

Theonly

Carder
Reaction score
He's talking the truth. Feeling stupid that i vouched for him without doing any research, he was doing call in services for me.And yes, he's using the same icq and i was sending money to the same lr as "(1:38:16 PM) Cove: Payment Mode Account Date 10/14/2012 11:39 Batch 1xxxxxx5 From U2xxxx4 (cxxx) To U5464881 (ryden) Amount $50.00
"

U5464881 (ryden)

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
this is a broke ass indian ripper
i would tell you a story about him, i know him from pm.su...but takes too long
long story short he was selling dumps ( ofc i knew he's ripper) and had his friend or better his gay boyfriend as drop to pick up payments
i pretended to send him MG and he made his friendd ride for 1 and half hours on BICYCLE ( no motor , no car , but BICYCLE) to mg office to pick up my 300
Twice( coz when first back i pretended to had gave him 1 digit wrong by mistake)
Ofc there was no 300
In this time i googled his region ( i made him tell me) and i found out name of cheif of police for his region. When his friend got back empty handed on biclycle i told him i know he is carder and that i spoke with chief of police ( name and surmane) and that They are on his way to his home to bust him
I gave him advice to get rid of pc and this and that, coz im fraud watcher online and i hate carders, but i see hes poor indian and i feel sorry for him to get caught
Guess what ?
:)
not 1 minute after i told him this he went offline
dunno 100% if he took my advice to leave location and get ridd of all, but im sure 90% that he did

he was the dumbest ripper i have met at that point ( around 1 year ago)
------

true story bro, i dont lie , i have no reason to, i " killed" some rippers just for fun in the past.. i have some stories to tell priceless... :)

Last edited:

z3nio

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please dont talk trash here first of all Im not a indian and have explaination for all things,it bothers ninja when asks i will explain to him no problem

Ninja

Reaction score
Ripper status assigned.
Closed.