You want to learn more about clones and dumps

Tomuch

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, I am "Alex" a Verified Vendor for Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, and other Physical Carding Products here on fancyBear forum. I am the CEO and owner of "Fancy bear" a Physical Carding storefront that dates back to Silkroad, so we have been vending within this space for roughly a decade. We have seen the transcendence within the Dumps/Cloned Cards/Physical Carding space from the time in which it was fully distributed upon accessibility in terms of production (anyone and everyone could effectively clone a card and cashout), to now where it requires significant capital and resources to bypass the barrier to entry regarding the data acquisition (skimming) and manufacturing of Cloned Cards because of various security features added into the Cloned Cards.

I wanted to make an editorial series weekly to provide the users within this forum further insights into the interworkings of Physical Carding, as there is a vast amount of misinformation on the internet about it. It was subsequently leading to many different prospective buyers losing their funds from predatory scam artists selling dreams. The first topic I believe should be covered is the "X2 EMV Software" or "X2 Smartcard Allinone" card encoding software, which is completely and utterly fake beyond comprehension. We are Computer Scientists/Computer Engineers by trade, so our views tend to have a bias towards technicals; however, we will break everything down in a digestible way even for the most uninformed novice Carder.

This post will consist of two distinctive critiques that will debunk the X2 Software myth and shed light on the realistic ways to actually acquire data for Cloned Cards to produce them at scale. Feel free to contact me personally on Telegram: or just by searching my username on Telegram search bar. We also have a Telegram Channel that is still under development where we will be selling Cloned Cards, Skimming Devices, Dumps, & a lot more. Our thread here is under development currently, however, are still selling them directly as well, you can message me personally to commit to an order; they start at $250 USD and range up to $875 depending on the balance of the Cloned Card you purchase. Skimming Devices and Raw Dumps data will be available exclusively to our V.I.P Clientele and older Past Marketplace clients for the time being, we are new to the Forum Space; and we have to orient products to be digestible for more of a novice audience besides of experts; so bear with us.

- Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: