[ XFAMS-CC ] SELL FRESH USA CC+CVV SOURCE SPAM - PRIVATE ON TELEGRAM !

XFAMS

Reaction score
Hi Friendzz ! I am a spammer USA. I will sell USA CC with the best quality & with a good valid rate, for now I can only provide USA CCV but in the future I will provide CCV from various countries.. XFAMS-CC is one of my projects that just started in 2021, here I want to sell CCV from Spam emails to Amazon/PayPal that I got myself,In 1 time doing Spam I can get 300-1000 CC USA with complete information. and I want to sell CCV with good quality, very high valid rate and complete information. For now XFAMS-CC can only be ordered manually via a telegram message addressed to my account. But don't worry we are making a Telegram Bot to make it easier for buyers to shop at our Store ?.

USA CVV+CC PRICE FULLZ INFO NAME/ADDRESS/ZIP/DOB/SSN/IP/UA/ISP

* WE ONLY SALE LIVE CARD FOR REFFUNABLED CCV - WE DONT SALE PREPAID CCV - ONLY SALE USA CCV WITH FULZ INFORMATION . *
* WE USE LUXCHECKER & TRY2CHECK. BEFORE CVV SENT TO BUYER, WE WILL CHECK THE CVV FIRST ! *
* SELL FRESH CCV SOURCE FROM SPAM & HIGH VALID RATE 90-95% *
BULK ORDER 300 + CCV ? Contact me on telegram and get the best price !​

CLOSED ! WEBSITE IN PROCESS OF CREATING​

- REFUND POLICIES -
Purchase system for refundable CC, Before I send the card to the buyer, I will first check the
card at LuxChecker/Try2Check after the buyer's request. and if the card is Approval then I will send a sc
reenshot to the buyer then I will send the card. If Decline I will send a screenshot to the buyer so that know
the card that Decline is not selling and I will replace the card with a new one.

CONTACT TELEGRAM ONLY : @Xfamsx
The links we verified are available below.
crdpro.cc

Last edited:

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Be careful. The link that he indicated is fictitious reviews from scammers who did not buy anything from him.

I think this is the reincarnation of scammers @0101010 or @dunkelh3it

He paid 100 bucks for advertising on that forum and expects to cheat for a more sum of money.