www.pentagon.al/shop - The Pentagon Spamming Tools(CHEAP & First class tools)

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
The Pentagon Crew

Pentagon Crew is an Albanian based group with hackers,spammers and carders that are very famous in whole Albania. We decided to create a new shop for everyone who needs high quality & cheap spam tools, our shop now has more than 150 active clients for the moment that appreciate our tools service.

What we provide:

Shells - Price 1 $ each.
Mailers - Price 0.50-1 $ each.
SMTP - Price 5 $ each.
Leads - Price 10 $ each MB / most of countries.
Scam pages - Price 5-10 $ each.
Scam letters - Price 5 $ each.
SSH/WHM - Price 10 $ each.
cPanels - Price 2.5 $ each.
RDP - Price 2.5-3 $ each / any country.

We also offer many other services for everything you need, we can do anything you request only needs to contact us, soon we will upgrade the shop by adding a real time checker for shells/mailers/ and some other tools. Also we check tools uploaded on shop two times on every 24 hours.

SHOP url address:
www.pentagon.al/shop

We also are the owners of the biggest hacking community in Albania www.hackforums.al (10,000+ members).

Contact us

icq_online.png
amsn.png
MSN: [email protected]

Have a good time,
Pentas Crew.

www.pentagon.al/shop

--

--

Explanation of my blacklisted thread on rippers section (http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=68180)

The reason why my thread got blacklisted on the rippers section is that I hacked one guy, I hacked his icq and his carder.market account.

His ICQ WAS:584277006 (Still have his icq password)
His forum account was:F0rce

I hacked him, I didint had my own personal account in carder.market so I wanted to come here with that hacked account and adv my shop, after some hours I seen that the admins noticed the new thread and banned user f0rce - blacklisted the thread because user f0rce ripped someone before. And I hacked F0rce, so please I give my own word Im here to offer my services, Now I have this user, its not my own user again but im going to use it till buy my own account here.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

mimi78

DEER
Reaction score
The Pentagon Crew

Pentagon Crew is an Albanian based group with hackers,spammers and carders that are very famous in whole Albania. We decided to create a new shop for everyone who needs high quality & cheap spam tools, our shop now has more than 150 active clients for the moment that appreciate our tools service.

What we provide:

Shells - Price 1 $ each.
Mailers - Price 0.50-1 $ each.
SMTP - Price 5 $ each.
Leads - Price 10 $ each MB / most of countries.
Scam pages - Price 5-10 $ each.
Scam letters - Price 5 $ each.
SSH/WHM - Price 10 $ each.
cPanels - Price 2.5 $ each.
RDP - Price 2.5-3 $ each / any country.

We also offer many other services for everything you need, we can do anything you request only needs to contact us, soon we will upgrade the shop by adding a real time checker for shells/mailers/ and some other tools. Also we check tools uploaded on shop two times on every 24 hours.

SHOP url address:
www.pentagon.al/shop

We also are the owners of the biggest hacking community in Albania www.hackforums.al (10,000+ members).

Contact us

icq_online.png
amsn.png
MSN: [email protected]

Have a good time,
Pentas Crew.

www.pentagon.al/shop

--

--

Explanation of my blacklisted thread on rippers section (http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=68180)

The reason why my thread got blacklisted on the rippers section is that I hacked one guy, I hacked his icq and his carder.market account.

His ICQ WAS:584277006 (Still have his password)
His forum account was:F0rce

I hacked him, I didint had my own personal account in carder.market so I wanted to come here with that hacked account and adv my shop, after some hours I seen that the admins noticed the new thread and banned user f0rce - blacklisted the thread because user f0rce ripped someone before. And I hacked F0rce, so please I give my own word Im here to offer my services, Now I have this user, its not my own user again but im going to use it till buy my own account here.

Thanks for understanding.

just checked out you shop looks legit it some thing i have been looking for some good time and finally i get it and nice work bro though you forum if you speak English it looks like you not welcome

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
@mimi78

Thanks man, my shop is up since about 1 month and its going very good, nope my forum is for albanians only but we have the english section your welcome there.

adlet

VIP member
Reaction score
Sorry......

Last edited:

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
@adlet

I alredy wrote the explanation of that, read my thread up please.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Now we don't know how many accounts you really have on this forum, maybe you got a bunch of 100 carder.market accounts hacked, and posting self-made feedbacks? We never know.

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
Now we don't know how many accounts you really have on this forum, maybe you got a bunch of 100 carder.market accounts hacked, and posting self-made feedbacks? We never know.

Please go on ******* and see my thread, and am not here to scam any one for 1$ mailer or 5$ smtp. If you want to try my tools add me on icq ill add u credits for free in my shop and you test them its not a big problem.

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

Price of cPanels & US RDPs(2008) reduced to 2$ each only!

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yo guys, products check process done. All non working/bad tools deleted from shop.