www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

linya

RIPPER
Reaction score
I tried two disco,they do not work

Check replaced,Still does not work

I donot want to waste my money.

larrylewis

Reaction score
took kate stuff out past weekend...had a terrible time took a mix pack and also hand select bins overall i lost money.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
had good luck with her canada 201 last year havent bought anything reccentley due to a problem a while ago with loosing money to her checker reviewing to reativate

kate

Professional
Reaction score
BULK OFFERS AVAILABLE AND HUGE BONUSES ON HUGE RELOADS PM ME FIRST WITH UR REQUESTS NUMBER OF PCS OR HOW MUCH U GONNA RELOAD SO I TELL YOU HOW MUCH U GET DISCOUNTS OR BONUSES OFFER AVAILABLE 3 DAYS FROM NOW ALSO STOCK LIQUIDATION

Reaction score
Kate,

I got two dumps from your store. nj base nither worked. i created a ticket for it. then said to myself maybe ill try a diffrent base while i wait for my replacements. so i added money back to my store account but have yet to see it in my credits or balance....... plz help me out im new carding but looking for a good vendor & definitly tired of getting ripped off.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Kate,

I got two dumps from your store. nj base nither worked. i created a ticket for it. then said to myself maybe ill try a diffrent base while i wait for my replacements. so i added money back to my store account but have yet to see it in my credits or balance....... plz help me out im new carding but looking for a good vendor & definitly tired of getting ripped off.

definatly u didnt read the rules u should read them

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
My feedback:
Once I was on the site I noticed that the smarter thing to do was buy bulk. Bought a 50pc bulk from a OKAY base. 1 OUT of 10 would work others said invalid account. I could of paid less at other shops and got a min 70% valid rate.

thanks kate ?