WWW.FE-ACC18.RU - Sell CC + CVV! Легендарный сервис по продаже СС!

eurohost

Reaction score
I try to login, but i get error... When i try to register, write that user already exist.

You have some problems?

bcre8tiv

Carder
Reaction score
Ferum your updating method is a form of ripping, I don't understand why you block access to shop while update. I still have about 45mins to check cards in shop but your stupid update for 15minutes did not allow me to use checker becase you didn't keep to your word for 15minutes updating. Its a way of RIPPING, my private checker confirms cc is bad. I bough 3 ccs, one approved by my checker and two decline. Apart from my loss this is Time wasting and I hate it so much

261ccnq.png

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
feshop.pm pawn-shop.cc uniccservice.su these 3 sites are in big ddos
attacks and i think opposition cc shop owners are doing this cheap work
to get their sales more
this should stop now
this site should come back again online

Jshak

Carder
Reaction score
Ferum your updating method is a form of ripping, I don't understand why you block access to shop while update. I still have about 45mins to check cards in shop but your stupid update for 15minutes did not allow me to use checker becase you didn't keep to your word for 15minutes updating. Its a way of RIPPING, my private checker confirms cc is bad. I bough 3 ccs, one approved by my checker and two decline. Apart from my loss this is Time wasting and I hate it so much

261ccnq.png

its uni

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
site is down again this should stop now.. its happening daily
please fix it and get back online

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
yesterday it was back again .. and ow it got down again this should stop now

Ferum

Professional
Reaction score
Dear clients, our shop is under a biggest maintaince of a last year. We're upragding our hardware, recalling our best material, adding new software-features and upgrading encryption technology to make your work faster, safer and easier.
We will be finished almost in a 24-48 hours, and we wish you have a happy start of Spring with our Fe-Shops!

reallyreals

Reaction score
Dear clients, our shop is under a biggest maintaince of a last year. We're upragding our hardware, recalling our best material, adding new software-features and upgrading encryption technology to make your work faster, safer and easier.
We will be finished almost in a 24-48 hours, and we wish you have a happy start of Spring with our Fe-Shops!

Same exact thing you said on 02/28

Reactions: daxtorex

daxtorex

thanks for being active and feshop thread