WU cashout legit or scam?

edgard9632

Reaction score
Hello, I'm thinking of a western union. Many people recommend this method, although I myself lost almost 2k PLN on it. Personally, I prefer to buy cards and embrace people. Is there someone on the forum here who deals with selling WU and is worth recommending?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
No legit seller will ask for $100 for $1000 cash transfer.
Legit seller will ask for $700-800 in BTC for $1000 cash transfer. This doesn't mean who are asking more amount for transfer are legit.
Always use escrow service for big amount & work with only verified sellers who have good reputation on any good Carding forum.

edgard9632

Reaction score
So it's best to stay in the area of carding. Just a question of what is better for 2021 / 2022y, realcarding or virtualcarding

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
So it's best to stay in the area of carding. Just a question of what is better for 2021 / 2022y, realcarding or virtualcarding
I don't think a beginner can directly get into real carding.Learn online carding & learn the things.With time you will get contacts of verified sellers & professionals who sells cloned cards,dumps + pin.It's a nice way to get into real carding. I maybe be wrong, everyone have different opinions.

edgard9632

Reaction score
I use carding, I had quite a lot of contractors in Poland, on the old PBM forum in the TOR network.
Unfortunately, Poland began to introduce new systems and contacts broke off.
The only thing left for me are the poles for withdrawing money from ATMs and local friends in offices.

coldturkey

Reaction score
I don't think a beginner can directly get into real carding.Learn online carding & learn the things.With time you will get contacts of verified sellers & professionals who sells cloned cards,dumps + pin.It's a nice way to get into real carding. I maybe be wrong, everyone have different opinions.
have you got any verified sellers

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
Withdrawing from ATM by yourself is very very risky.
At the moment we have mask requirements etc. You can hide behind mask.
Every ATM has camera built in. At least in EU.

I dont know if they watch them 24/7 or when they see something bad.

You must dress up carefully, use mask at ATM and walk there without any cars or taxis and take a long walk away from there.
There are cameras everywhere.

Again its very risky. Easy to get caught if you do it by yourself.
I dont recommend it, or if you really want, find "stupid and poor" people to do this.

After work you give him some cash and forget him.
Dont show him your face etc.

So many things. Cant write everything here. Do your research.

edgard9632

Reaction score
Withdrawing from ATM by yourself is very very risky.
At the moment we have mask requirements etc. You can hide behind mask.
Every ATM has camera built in. At least in EU.

I dont know if they watch them 24/7 or when they see something bad.

You must dress up carefully, use mask at ATM and walk there without any cars or taxis and take a long walk away from there.
There are cameras everywhere.

Again its very risky. Easy to get caught if you do it by yourself.
I dont recommend it, or if you really want, find "stupid and poor" people to do this.

After work you give him some cash and forget him.
Dont show him your face etc.

So many things. Cant write everything here. Do your research.
I have people, They will go to an ATM for 100 PLN and a bottle of vodka. There is no problem with that. It used to be easier because there was no 3D security. I will buy 3 cards today and we'll see how it goes.

jastro

Reaction score
Hello, I'm thinking of a western union. Many people recommend this method, although I myself lost almost 2k PLN on it. Personally, I prefer to buy cards and embrace people. Is there someone on the forum here who deals with selling WU and is worth recommending?
Hello, kolego z Polski.
Anyone has any verified vendor who offer wu cashout, paypal transfer etc ? Or maybe someone who selling carded items?

mopeh62911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Cmon fam is legit on feel me and I got good tools as well you got Afan Malik on here tapin in my dm on telegram @Afma0 ASAP fam bet

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Bro it's scam. Except you are buying Western Union logs. Anything involving $100 to get $1k is scam. Run!run!!run!!!