WTS - Try2check.me PRIVATE CHECKER OWN ACCOUNT

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
what's 32PLU ?
how many credits does one valid or balance check cost?
how many credits are 1wmz \ 1 lrusd?
is it without charge, authorisation only
and how often does it kill cards
I'm interested thanks

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
i heard it's the best checker.
never kills card,but to much for my budget,so good luck in selling it.

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
made payment 24hrs ago bro..now i dont see you on icq still waiting on you to send my stuff...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:43 PM ----------

now he gives me neg feedback and pm me is hacked account lmao people are petty...dont ripp me for few hundred dollars ripp me for 100k plus for respect

Reaction score
made payment 24hrs ago bro..now i dont see you on icq still waiting on you to send my stuff...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:43 PM ----------

now he gives me neg feedback and pm me is hacked account lmao people are petty...dont ripp me for few hundred dollars ripp me for 100k plus for respect

any update on that son of a bitch?

HE IS A RIPPER, ALREADY CONFIRMED IT. HE ISN'T REPLYING THIS THREAD BUT HE BUMPS HIS "RIPPED OFF" SHOP SCRIPT AND LEAVES VISITOR MESSAGE.
Brainpluss, write a blacklist and get this Nigerian "big mafia" :D ripper out of the board.

Last edited:

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Well he gave you Negative and i made it Positive and kindly confirm what happen with this deal !! did he really gave you login info or justrun away with money !!