RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi, i am interested in purchasing of spyeye bin of version 1.2.80
anyone willing to make me a bin, please contact me at icq 401-314-936
I can pay by liberty reserve or wmz.

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
do not deal with him. i went to buy login that he said he was selling and after when escrow was waiting for him, he said he is out of stock. i added him with another icq and the same thing happened, he has nothing to offer and is only looking to rip. when u reach to deal with escrow he will run away in the last second, take caution with this guy

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Spam as much as your heart desires till your account gets a ripper status, which will ofc happen one day.

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
not spamming just warning people, so u don't rip anyone hehe. max u will rip is $20, and thats the end for u. so bye bye scammer

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
not spamming just warning people, so u don't rip anyone hehe. max u will rip is $20, and thats the end for u. so bye bye scammer

Is everything okey with your eyes? I don't sell anything. Rather, I am looking to buy. So you can fuck off. ;)

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
were u not selling bank logins? and when i came to buy u ran away when u told me u had then when escrow was on for the deal u said u are out of stock? and same thing happened with another icq, so pls keep it shut u have nothing to offer, and everything u post in the future i will come and expose u bye bye

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
were u not selling bank logins? and when i came to buy u ran away when u told me u had then when escrow was on for the deal u said u are out of stock? and same thing happened with another icq, so pls keep it shut u have nothing to offer, and everything u post in the future i will come and expose u bye bye

SHow me screenshot of chat history where I said I am out of stock.
And yes, I have been selling chase logins in the past, No I never ran away.
I am 100% always ready to work with escrow, in fact I recommend everyone to be dealing with escrow only for mine and their own good. I am not a ripper like you so everything is fine with me.

Plus, you never contacted from a second icq, how do I know? I either add people myself or ask people to PM on forum for verification.

I say this word once again, masteraid sux cox n dix

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Reaction score

yes kid go crying everywhere "exposing" everyone you super moderator anti-ripper ahah

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think its going to be me in your position when that happens, masteraid (in the future on your new account you create to rip people on your thread).
God knows how many other accounts you already have on this forum and operate to rip people.

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am 100% always ready to work with escrow, in fact I recommend everyone to be dealing with escrow only for mine and their own good. I am not a ripper like you so everything is fine with me.

Plus, you never contacted from a second icq, how do I know? I either add people myself or ask people to PM on forum for verification.

haha everyone who reads this knows you are a ripper just by the way u are talking. so u tell people to use escrow? haha then why do u run away from it when stells is waiting for your reply. people u can see logs i posted. he ran away from 2 different accounts. and he never asks for verification. haha what r u and agent, u need verification before making money? what an idiot, atlest when u lie make up a good lie, dont embarass your self, u r making yourself look like an idiot and ripper even more. he says he asks for verification, haha, who the hell asks for verification when they are receiving money. guy does not know how to lie. read the logs guys, he ran away from 2 different accounts. he only wants money upfront. he as nothing to offer. him and tonicooperi. always commenting together and adding + rep to themselves. they r both same guy or ripping together. haha u jokers wont make a $

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Reaction score
you're become ridicoulos :) you have not posted logs..just some text that's not logs nor verified by a mods..so u are just ridicoulos..
I suggest to just ignoring him..if someone want to deal with us and he posted shits a customer can alway do a search and look who is masteraid and what he posted so you will be a kid under the customers eyes and noboby will care about what u say..so bye

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
haha everyone who reads this knows you are a ripper just by the way u are talking. so u tell people to use escrow? haha then why do u run away from it when stells is waiting for your reply. people u can see logs i posted. he ran away from 2 different accounts. and he never asks for verification. haha what r u and agent, u need verification before making money? what an idiot, atlest when u lie make up a good lie, dont embarass your self, u r making yourself look like an idiot and ripper even more. he says he asks for verification, haha, who the hell asks for verification when they are receiving money. guy does not know how to lie. read the logs guys, he ran away from 2 different accounts. he only wants money upfront. he as nothing to offer. him and tonicooperi. always commenting together and adding + rep to themselves. they r both same guy or ripping together. haha u jokers wont make a $

I don't seek to make $ :rolleyes:, not on this forum.
Unlike you, making money online doesn't have to be just ripping, there are far more ways of making money online besides ripping. After you get banned, spend your time learning things so you may make money online in the future from the internet without ripping. Good luck. Your further posts on my threads or on other threads about me will not be concerned.