wtb chase logins 50k+ or will cash them with you

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Gave him what he needed and here is the progress so far.

1st day : Delay for some reason.
2nd day : NO update, He kept saying that no update received from the other end since he is not direct with the insider. But says that its done in 24hrs only.

3rd day : Thats today, Will post more feedback on it when I will hear from him.

P.S : He told me not to login AT ALL outta paranoia or something to verify because that will create problems in the OP, So I'm not logging onto the account and have no idea whats happening so far since he himself don't have any update. Will post further as soon as he gets back to me with some solid news.

Last edited:

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
I talked with him and said i have chase, he said he is ready to cashout. Hmm

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
He's a scammer.
Same AD on a private board and they posted logs.

And I have seen the same post here before I believe.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
3rd day : He says no update. Nothing is being done as I see. He told me to give it a couple of days and it'll happen. Seems like he hasn't done the cashout b4 but lets see.

@ ollo : When did u spoke to him regarding giving him chase?

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
When I posted.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well that is the reason I'm posting my feedback so people can halt their business with him until he gets back with some valid news.

onetime

Carder
Reaction score
He's a scammer.
Same AD on a private board and they posted logs.

And I have seen the same post here before I believe.

if you read the topic again you faggot, then you will see that the person who posted the logs was paid as im still a member there and ive not been banned so stop posting your bullshit in my threads

that was also something completely unrelated to cashing chase.. its the same 2-3 guys that keep posting in my topics accusing me of ripping that ive never even spoke to before

also, i'm not doing this anymore so this topic can be closed as it looks like i myself was scammed in this deal with forensic

Last edited:

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
if you read the topic again you faggot, then you will see that the person who posted the logs was paid as im still a member there and ive not been banned so stop posting your bullshit in my threads

that was also something completely unrelated to cashing chase.. its the same 2-3 guys that keep posting in my topics accusing me of ripping that ive never even spoke to before

also, i'm not doing this anymore so this topic can be closed as it looks like i myself was scammed in this deal with forensic

AHHHAAA

Ban this ripper.

onetime

Carder
Reaction score
bigquis, please don't bite my balls so hard

cr33k knows what im talking about the guy posted some logs that i ripped him because i used his item drop and didnt pay em... i eventually paid em though

and forensic can check the login he gave me to see if his login was untouched.

so please bigquis, go eat a cock and stop posting your bullshit in my threads

Last edited:

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
cr33k knows what im talking about the guy posted some logs that i ripped him because i used his item drop and didnt pay em... i eventually paid em though

Im confused.

If your trying to say we have done buisness together, then your full of shit.
Btw: When you want someone to do something for you; you dont insult them.

onetime

Carder
Reaction score
Im confused.

If your trying to say we have done buisness together, then your full of shit.
Btw: When you want someone to do something for you; you dont insult them.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that is the case where you saw me on the blacklist, which was solved if you check it again. I'm not a ripper, don't make me out to be one.

Forensic and I have spoken about it, and there was just a delay in the cashing.

The login has clearly been untouched.

Let this thread die, until the cashing begins again then Forensic will bump it with good feedback.

Last edited:

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Fucking scammer, Login is already dead. He tried cashing it out but he couldn't, I confirmed it.