WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
aja.... RO0BOT the real.. one the others are resellers..

Reaction score
bad result as well spent 900 everything was no good i been on road n waiting for reply n havent got any reply plz i need replacement

atas

Professional
Reaction score
ya I think he is overated to.tried his stuff all declined.mix also.EU and US.didnt ask for replacement cuz pass the 48hrs.

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
brother robot
we all need to know whats going on with u !!!!!!!
no replay since ages !!!
give us a replay on here or dam what ever on icq

ur the best seller in this forum so keep it up with us plz

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
SIR ROBOT WHERE ART THOU? YE HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS OF YOU AND SEEK THE WISDOM OF THE KING, WHERE ART THOU SIRE?

PLAYAPOYNACC

Petric

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I paid him for 100 mix amex. he sent me 120 dumps with bonuces. I was happy with bonuces. but I became very much happy when I foud results. 90% amex approval. very great stuff & very great vendor. no one can beat this vendor.
rhodes u the real man.

Zulang

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HE IS AMAZING MAN......I BOUGHT 20 PCS. , 3 WEEKS AGO. I GOT SICK SO COULD NOT WORK. YESTERDAY I START WORKING WITH FEAR. I WAS REALY SCARED BUT IT WAS CRAZY WORK. I USED 15 PCS. & STUNNED TO SEE 13 APPROVAL.
HE HAS REALY FIRST HAND FRESH BASE. GREAT GREAT STUFF............

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
for eu tracks are same % of approved??

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
but im suprised every ones comenting on this guy going to 1 month now never sell anything to me but he is online some time tell him what i want but to sen LR is problem i think there is not equlibrum balance in yur service for a clients to be trying to buy almost a month now . suprised sky is the limit for everbody its yur chance today keep rocking.

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
didnt seen him for a while now... i am so sad ;( anyone maybe know if he is on hollyday? any info will be appriciated
Thanks

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
maybe working on better base! Ill wait what i have to for him!

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
does anyone got contact with robot these days, havent seen him online for a while`~~need stuff from the best seller on forum/..

portado00

RIPPER
Reaction score
Rhodes Rhodes Rhodes,yes you are Dumps Seller and great too,hope you get update soon.keep keep keep its up A+++

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 AM ----------

I think he is working on his fresh stuff,because last time i talk to him,he told me that he will update in 48 hours so i hope he will be online soon,also waiting for him too

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
Mr Rhodes can u add m please ?im interested in buyin dumps from u . 558439740

Reaction score
Hey robot I hope this is not a bimal movement bc I made a order over 1week ago n all was decline n I been trying to contact you n I'm not getting no response from since n I dnt knw what to think so plz contact

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
U NEVER NEED TO TALK BAD ABOUT ROBOT/RHODES.. he is the KIm.NG.. so never talk bad about him if he have somes personlas problem..and cant be online u must understand

Reactions: zbox

zbox

Honest buyer ! A+

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
MR RHODES BEST VENDOR.NEVER , IT ISN'T BİMAL..MR RHODES GOOD MAN.IT HONEST SELLER.IT ONE CHANCE FOR CARDER.NEVER BAD DON'T SPEAK..