WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

suka22

Reaction score
Damn bro!!!! the best vendor ever!!! i bow for u, u the master, the chief. Words cannot explain how gud his stffs are. Keep up the gud work bro.

demyan.pas

Reaction score
Good dumps. Have no regrets for long wait to start the deal. Instant delivery after payment. Very nice bonus.

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
mr.rhodes usually gives me good stuff but this time i get 20 eu didnt get any bonus and 10 said pick up card...maybe he has to many customers now and starting to resell

Monalte

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
VERY CRAZY STUFF. BOUGHT 30 EU MIX. 25 APPROVAL. VERY HIGH VALID RATE. EVEN ONE OF HIS GERMAN BIN GAVE ME 12K$.
I WAS TRYING TO BUY FROM HIM FROM LAST FEW DAYS BUT HE WAS NOT RESPONDING. BUT WHEN I GOT HIS STUFF I WAS HAPPY. AFTER USING HIS STUFF I WAS REALY CRAZY. I WAIT FOR MANY DAYS FOR HIS STUFF. BUT NOW I GOT ALOT OF MONEY WHICH WAS BETTER TO WAIT THEN TO BUY GARBAGE FROM MY OLD VENDOR.
I SALUTE U MR. RHODES. I LEFT ALL MY OLD VENDORS. NOW PLZ U DON'T LEAVE ME.
A++++++++++++++++

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
RHODES is the best vendor hands down! But he doesnt have much time for people, he reply when he want to hours later... Pls bro you need better service

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
Best vendor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvesto

BANNED
Reaction score
very gr8 stuff once again. I bought 50 mix of canada & usa. 42 approval. nice stuff. he is best of best vendor over here.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
mr.rhodes the best dump vendor ever

thanks again president rhodes for the great customer service u provide me. doing biz with u makes me feel like u part of my family. thats y i consider u big bro. its a blessing that i can make good money with u with the great stuff u provide me and u r so polite and a gentleman. u dont have no attitude like the rest of these fake ass vendors. stay great president rhodes and keep making history in this forum. u should show the rest of these fake vendors how its done. besides them reseller ya goods, u should show them how 2 provide good customer service 2. u the best PRESIDENT RHODES keep up the great work big bro.

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
A++++++++++++++++ highly superior quality. There he go binman his power bins turn u carders into slutman ( wads full of cash in pockets, 100k in savings, ferarri and could get any girl he lays his eyes on)

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
jaja ... wow... few people know the true..
i just can say RHODES IS THE REAL SOURCE OF DUMPS of the 40% of vendors of dumps market WORLDWIDE not more BADB its rhodes..... some one sell to u a USA DUMP? ITS 40% chance that this dumps come from rhodes... ANY VENDOR.. ANY PAGE ANY FORUM IN THE WORLD... . his EU ARE good becasue are own base.... this is the most i can say rhodes is the king

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
hey R i hit u on icq no reply

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
def good vendor...deals with you with most respect and therefore with his work and attitude hope he is here long time...

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
del

Last edited: