WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

farith

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Last edited:

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
one of the best vendors here......keep up the good work and customer service too.....

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
good vender last order 50 pcz usa still approval rate is good,best vender so far

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Agree best vendor like someone says here his dumps make u smile when swipe. True word A+++

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
last 50 pcz order was good approval ,today i buy 50 more he give me good bonus ,ROBOT always best vender
A+++++++++++++

wallas

Reaction score
I tried him also, he is a good vendor. But he doesnt have much time for people wit small stuffs I presume. I tried contacting him through ICQ many times after the first purchase but he didnt respond. Pls respond to my request bro, Rome was not built in a day.

Thiviyan

RIPPER
Reaction score
yow bro what happened to you? not replying in icq

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
no reply on icq

whats up mr.rhodes, no response on icq since yesterday. hope all is well. get at me when u get the chance big bro.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:32 AM ----------

mr.rhodes answered me and took great care of me as usual. i give my hat off 2 u big bro cause u r the real deal. i am on team rhodes. this is the winning team. if u not part of this team get out the way so we can get to this money. thanks again big bro for ya services. u r a real pleasure 2 work with and a real stand up vendor. one of the best in my opinion. shout out 2 mr.pirax a good friend.

atas

Professional
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact you for 3 days MR rhodes and no reply.Please answer me

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks bro for having such great service a++++++++++++++++++ vender the best buy from this vender and u will make alot of $$$$$$$$$ he has gave new life to carding thanks for helping the lil fish to become the big fish (hakeemthedream )

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
RHODES is NOT ONE OF THE best vendor here..like somes say
HE IS JUST THE BEST VENDOR OF ALL. its confirmed.. ok.. for me 100% the cream fo the cream.. THE ELITE OF ELITE

atas

Professional
Reaction score
is this guy icq 628-868-899 still?I have been trying to contact him for days and he doesnt reply.RHodes please reply to me.

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Robot u are the fucking man I thought it was to good to be true but ya data popping and not stoping just got 25this weekend and still using 5, iam back baby l never left. Thanks RHODES keep up the good work!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
last order was good,now make a order 100 pcz i hope same validity,best vender at the moment
A++++++

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Got some fresh pcs from him whitch worked very good. Again i am satisfied whit his order, fast delivery and humble guy, it comunicates whit his customers not like other vendors.

d1mania

Reaction score
Rhodes Bro When you will have EU 101 Stuff? very-very need it!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
love this vendor service

i would like 2 take the time out and let mr.rhodes know how much i appreciate his services. this vendor is truly amazing and his services has never i repeat never did me wrong. always straight good biz. mr.rhodes u r the best and i am happy that i am one of ya clients.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:39 AM ----------

i never had 2 get a replacement for bads when i deal with mr.rhodes. y is that? i tell u y because mr.rhodes sell no bads. everything is great when dealing with mr.rhodes. i can actually burn a joint and relax and not have 2 worry about going 2 work in 24hrs because i know my order is good.