Working with Self-registers PayPal + Bank Account

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
CC is the basis of the foundations of all carding, a very bold direction, but the costs and experience are appropriate, I do not recommend starting with them, but if you are interested, you can read my drip of learning by driving. There you will also learn about the basics of security and other dregs. After the lecture, I advise you to read all the plums and at least somehow merge into our topic.

Personally, I focus on working with a PayPal (PP / stick - all this as for the international payment system PayPal), sometimes I dabble in Ebay and Walmart (Ebay and Walmart, respectively), but this is if someone needs clothes. Logs are already as given, everyone works on them.

Therefore, I will not make life difficult for myself and for you, I will write about what I know best about - the PP. If I give a lecture on all the available directions, it will drag on for at least a couple of days, and your head will boil like earthly magma.
PayPal is a separate science, a separate direction, which includes a couple of three more directions, and it is also a harmful bitch that behaves the way it wants. Today there will be a small introduction to the anatomy, physiology and psyche of the subject (PP), as well as a couple of pick-up lessons on how to drive up to her and achieve what she gives you.
What is this Pei floor of yours and what is it with? This is a convenient (!) International (!) Payment system, which is used by millions of people around the world.

What do you use to order goods from Ebay? That's right, a PP. What do you use to transfer a little green to your friend Amer? That's right, PayPal is nothing. Precisely due to the fact that millions of people use it, this does not give developers the opportunity to fully tighten the bolts in the security system, because with the bolts tightened, ordinary users will experience hellish difficulties with transfers and purchases and the PP will simply become useless to anyone. Therefore, this is one of the most tenacious areas

1. We open a clean working moss and roam around various sites for about 15 minutes, the more the better, not to go to the PP. You can even wander around for hours on different sites, it will be generally awesome.

2. We go and get registered in the PP. We google Paypal and open the reg page. Then we actually go through the registration.

5b5d2c8e-9074-4815-96d3-3dc7179212c9.png

2.1 Choosing Personal Account
c7ebc27a-1938-4347-b1bb-a93c0ce4c71a.png

2.2 We fill in all the fields in accordance with the fullz, except for the password (we come up with the password ourselves). + mail can be taken from GV

2.3 We continue to fill in. We take all the data again from the purchased full.

2.4 At the next stage, we complete the registration and we are thrown to such a page. We stupidly click on the PayPal button at the top right
04a76c78-3711-43e9-8ced-f5e0d176d106.png

3. Then go to the main menu and click the gear on the top right and go to the settings.
ba29c68f-b65e-4182-bbb4-44afc2b90b41.png

3.1 Confirm e-mail and phone. A link will come to the soapbox, we just copy and paste it into the working browser
4f4b85ee-37bb-41ac-848d-de47f8ce825f.png

We confirm the e-mail:
d6a4e0a6-2d9f-4516-a118-cae829892cf2.png

acd76f57-7184-4250-974d-c4a8bee8a956.png

We confirm the mobile:
18834fd0-a695-4b71-b7b1-921f83aa609b.png

4. Then we are offered to bind our Bank Account, we agree

5. Open the Help tab from the top and type "Add Money" into the search

6. We select our bank, if we did not find it in the list, we click on the last item.

7. We fill in all the points and click the confirmation.

8. In some cases, such a thing can come out, she says that the account has been linked to the PP the maximum number of times and you can’t do anything with it anymore. In this case, write to the seller to replace.

We need an OpenVPN client. Go here and download, install https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/
465c9983-622e-4d59-b360-bb715b3247ed.png

8f5f082f-6cc8-42b6-a6fb-dda58322cbeb.png

1d6769d4-7efa-4343-8052-c849df7180b7.png

67f7684b-9b22-42e0-810c-d1df12184e6d.png

0c4c5045-8091-4d7f-87e6-146538730e47.png

We write to the seller (the huckster obscenities) that we need a config for OpenVPN, good ones usually cost from $ 10. The config is a text file. We open the ovpn client (2nd point) and insert our config into the client. Those. we drop the purchased file into a folder along this path.

Then you will have a lot of such configs and you can easily switch between them. At the bottom right of the desktop, open the bar and right-click on the client and select the config we need. We launch.

c7a8f648-8e40-481c-ac47-dade2975ad29.png

After these procedures, our ip address has changed, open our installed moss (or better another browser) and go to whatleaks.net and check these changes + see how dirty this config is.

03fe09a3-e931-40c2-b73c-c570e99230db.png

f08c37ab-064e-4916-a3b6-a856d2683dcb.png

Finally, we turn to the PP itself.

Let's start with software

1. We need Windows, preferably English, both 7 and 10 will do. But personally, I have an ordinary Windows RU on a couple of computers, the difference in work is almost invisible. Here people asked how to set up your computer - the answer is, you don't need to shamanize anything, this is already a jungle, you can, clearly dick set up a firewall, but for me this is superfluous.

2. We need English Mozilla Portable. We also download and install it on your desktop. For each account, we will have our own daddy with a moss. Each folder is an independent browser. Those. You can set yourself at least 100 such folders and each folder will have its own independent history, cookies and cache. https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
We look at the main parameters. DNS - should not light more than 2x. WebRTC - even if it is lit red, you can put a bolt. Blackie - 1 Black is usually not scary, but better without it than with it. The rest of the dickhead is like open ports - to replace the seller, nah we need the PP to know that we are using VPN. Also, ip can be pierced by such checkers:
and
If everything is zeros and green, like spring is in the yard, then you are lucky and you can cling to the fattest mat on this account.

3. What do we do next? We need to buy a Bank account from which we will pull money. There are different types of accounts under each Bank Account. Those. in your hands you will have a text file with the login and password from the Bank Account, a list of accounts (usually 1-2 pieces) and AN / RN for each account (there are not always) + balances for accounts. Usually knit in PP bills like Cheking. At the same time, we will confirm the SSN and DOB.
A little about minicabs - this is one of the security elements, everyone remembers the times when banks were attached only by login: a password and work with an account began on the same day. Now we have to wait a couple of days and punch through the data of mini transactions that go from the PP to the bank, i.e. When binding in this way, 2 payments go to the bank from the pp, conditionally $ 0.12 and 0.08, you must check in any way (check yourself or give the bank to the punchers) check these payments in to drive in PP.

How to get into carding? You have two options:

1. The first one is long and dreary, with the subsequent draining of a large budget, spending a hell of a lot of time and disappointment in carding. You can read plums, look into chats and forums, search for information bit by bit, filtering 90% of all shit, hoping to learn everything yourself.

2. Register in ebee and try to pay for something, if not, we combine it with the 1st point

3. Send is when you try to send money from one PP to another. There is also a degree of "Verification at pp", some Ebay seller will have a PP, of course, very much swayed, and if you pour some money into him, then the level of trust to you will increase greatly

4. Sleeping is the most disgusting and at the same time effective method. Doesn't give a send from the ba? Doesn't pay from the bank account? Asks to add a card? - we throw the acc into a nap, just forget about it for a couple of days and go to make other accounts

5. Deps are one of the most difficult ones, we again go to the Help tab, drive in Add Money there and the PP invites us to send the money from the Bank Account to the balance of the PayPal. What is the difficulty? That dick you will be able to do this operation. What is the profit? The fact that from the balance of payment and sends fly much more willingly

6. Donates are the most dumb garbage, all donates are already so fucked up that they look very dumb in the eyes of a PP.

7. Invoices - a request for funds from one item to another. Here you can make whole chains of transit between your accounts. For example, you threw a little dough on the 1st account, from the 2nd you asked for a part of the dough from this account, and on the 3rd you sent a send from the 3rd, now on the 1st transit in each account.

8. The more transactions of various types occur on the account, the better he will feel and the likelihood that he will give you a normal babos will greatly increase.
Very often in the community there are folds and general ideas. The guys and I brought one cool, according to the swing of the PP, but after a week it was merged into public (oh, there were times). Well, at least we managed to do something.

This investment in knowledge will pay off many times over, even the very thought that you spent on training will motivate you to do it. First of all, I gather people not to make a cache, because you can't make a lot of training, but to create a community with its further development, this is one of the awesome things that can be done. Society is what pushes for development, there are connections, various bonuses, in general, a lot of cool splashes. You can shit not only about work, but about life in general, this is only encouraged, you will get into the team of friends, not left-handed dudes.

Finally, let's go to the main part, my pride - Self-register PayPal.

Why are they awesome? We register accounts from the very beginning, we make them the way we need it, we don’t worry too much about setting up the system, we swing them at any convenient time. I wrote a lot about self-registers on forum, so you have enough information to understand the basics. I will also immediately throw off the drain of the already deceased forum (rest in peace, you who have gone). The training is not so-so, but includes a hodgepodge of many directions, and this is where you can find the basics.

So let's get started. I will explain in as much detail as possible and point by point.

Our task with you is to register a PP and bind a Bank Account to it, and in the future, drain money from the Bank Account to your account details (this is usually done through cashiers). In this lecture, I will not give you material sellers, about this at the end, now only a bare theory.

About security:

1. You always need to have a fake phone number for the same cart, you can buy such numbers here https://simsms.org/, there are also a couple of sites like sms reg, sms-activate, 5sim, taste and color.

2. You need at least some kind of VPN for roaming dark forums and shops with obscenities (material).

3. Have a separate browser for scrolling these very forums and shops. Mozilla Portable is ideal, at any time it can be demolished with all the data.

4. It is clear dick not to deanonize, not to throw off your photos, personal data to mimocrocodiles. If you want to be a carder, keep your anonymity both online and in irl.

5. Work with everyone through well-known guarantors. The bench here is just in bulk, everyone who is not lazy.
Personally, I weld about 3-4k bucks a month from carding (mostly from self-registers), the main thing is to put them on stream. Moreover, my employment usually does not exceed 2-3 hours a day. I can come home at least drunk and do self-registration, I have no bosses, and I plan my working day as it is convenient for me + I am not tied to a certain place.
Everything that goes public begins to "age artificially", but even on this infe you can make yourself an initial capital, but is it worth it, the carders are get a lot of money and stupidly hammering in. A sort of 60 percent of the local population.

There are a little more small and imperceptible nuances in this topic than a dickhead, and the problem is that you will not find information about them anywhere, superficial information is presented in the leaks, with a plan of action and how what works, you learn 60 percent personally from the lecturer and the community that will answer you all your questions, the left dude from the left chat will never chew on you for free. There are cases when someone can help you and you will continue to work together, but this path is too thorny.
The second way - oddly enough, this is buying high-quality training (yes, I’m not hinting at anyone, there are a lot of good lecturers), with a good community, feedback and a sociable lecturer who will tell and tell you all the necessary details, you will have to remember and repeat this, you can check every action, consult with adequate and knowledgeable people. In general, you will place yourself surrounded by experienced people, where no one will ever you, will not trawl, but will prompt, tell, and show.
And remember a very important axiom of this life - to make money, you need to invest, you need to invest first in yourself and knowledge, and then in the business that you are going to do. Not a single business was created without investment. Carding is a constant investment, you can make 10 self-registers and not pull them out, but you can take and pay off the entire mat three times from the first

6. Also look what state we got, in my case it is CA, i.e. California, we look at the city and go to buy a fullz with GV for the city, if we did not find the city for the state. Also, do not forget to change the Time on your computer, similarly for the purchased state. Just google "What time is it in California". What is fullz and GV I wrote above.

GV is essentially a google account, you will be given a documentary Login: Password. We write the same in google voice and go into it. Usually, when you enter, you are asked to enter additional mail, you will also have it, we enter and get into the GV.
Many guys ask why we need ovpn, and not 911. 911 is socks, they fit logs / ss and many more directions, but not self-registers. With 1 account you will work for at least half a year and the constant change of the IP address is very bad for your work. Antifraud fires it up and starts to fumble

P.S. It's better to check the ip or enter the GV from a separate browser, because we don't need a set of such awful cookies in a working browser. All sites can check your cookies, i.e. the sites that you visited earlier and the same PP, if it burns that you drunk with men on a fishing trip (went to whatleaks or whoer), then it will simply send you to hell.

15. Then we have 2 options:
a) Attach the bank immediately, via login and password
b) Attach the bank using AN / RN

Option a) is not rolling now, there is a meager number of banks that are linked by login and password, only option b)

Option b) Link using AN and RN (you have them in the purchased Bank Account, i.e. in the data file).
This completes the registration. What do we do next? And then the most interesting thing, we will be engaged in the buildup, there are tons of ways to upgrade the account to a certain condition, we need exactly the one when the ba freely gives mends / purchases for good money, because immediately after registration there is only a small chance that the ba will give you at least something then, for this we begin to swing the account from the most distant ways, here are a couple of them:

What will you face many times?

1. Limits - if you hit the PP hard, the security system will work and the account will be "frozen", they will require a photo of documents / bank statements and much more. Fortunately, in our business there are renderers and dialers who will help you to remove the limits.

2. Chargebacks. You can successfully pay for the goods on ebee, and after a couple of days you will notice on your account that the transaction was canceled. It was cardholder who burned it, nothing can be done about it.

3. The bank fell off. Cardholder burned because of what? We look at the 2nd point. I could burn and stupidly because of the mini deposits.

In general, the owners do not particularly monitor their bank accounts, they do not have such an SMS notification about each transaction as we do, so you can encircle a person by at least $ 5k and he will not even notice it (he may notice even after a month, even after a couple).

The most frequent question today. There are also offices about the lookup of mini deposits / balance / AN and RN

Many more asked about mini deposits. Read carefully. Try to create a PP, your personal and link a bank account there, conditionally bank. In a couple of days, you will receive 2 payments in kopecks on your savings bank. Conventionally, 3 penny will arrive in a day, and 5 penny in 2 days. You will then enter these 2 amounts into a PP to confirm the bank.