Working with Farfetch

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
For the typing, you need:

1) Anti-detect browser with the system configured

2) CC

3) Socks (you can use a good vpn at first)

4) Drop in any country to receive

5) Buyers (Someone who will give orders and buy stuff entered).

Let's get started!

Let's set up the system. I use AEZAKMI anti-detector, but at first you can use Firefox Portable.

I will show you the setup using the example of anti-detect browser (anti-detect browser). When logging in, we have to create a profile, configure the system.
4bc9f624db92054d9c0ed.jpg

Here we generate the system (select OS, Browser, Screen Resolution, etc.).
f57d1f4635c7174bfeb86.jpg

After that, our profile is saved and any system will detect us with the new system fingerprints that we specified when we created the profile! Also, the geolocation settings are a very good thing in AEZAKMI.
f5bd465f1e6bc48aa6b1b.jpg

Here we adjust for the drop (the person on whom we will enter the pack). His region, etc. This is very helpful for those who are doing a whip from the wpn. Now, when all set up, we connect the socks (VPN), here is just a choice for the city of dropp. In the case of vpn under drop country.

We go to farfetch. The first thing we create an account. Register on the drop (I advise to create a separate file with the card data under the vbibe and all the addresses).
2d69d79c61f7808ffe087.jpg

Created, logged into the account. Now begins the most important thing. We need to warm up the shop. If we get in right away and make an entry at once, we'll just get frozen and be told to fuck off. Imitate a real buyer, walk around the shop, look at the goods, reviews of them, sizes, periodically throwing goods in the cart, then delete. Min 30 ran through the shop and out, after a while zahelayem again and do about the same. Then threw the desired items in the basket and go nabe. In my case, the account was warmed up, on this show myself vbiv.

Threw stuff in the cart, a couple of minutes to think and then click "Go to payment".
351131a0f0a20ccd2dee6.jpg

Throws you to a page where you have to enter the drop address. We enter it and move on.

98476be269120580030e0.jpg

Here is the most interesting part, we will enter the CC. The address and the map are entered by hand (Do not copy and paste).
9ffa5e6cbe79f67710924.jpg

We go further and see something like this:
f938448847fb42c3b4f49.jpg

Here, too, need to check everything for 5 minutes, imitating the buyer, like: "Hmm ... and I need this thing? :) . Then we press "checkout. There are 2 outcomes: 1) payment will pass and the order will be placed.

2) Payment will not pass. So either no money, or the limit, or a crooked system.

In my case:
ba689adfb6dabab1f4b2b.jpg

Then we just wait for confirmation of the order. But we only enter the site under the same system that we used.

Skips

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have a question. If my drop location is in Romania, so my anti-detect browser and VPN location is set in Romania and I buy things with USA card, isn't that suspicious?

Edyedyi39

Carder
Reaction score
of course will detect fraud,you need Romania CC,now it°s hard to card farfetch,you need to know Bin which pass on farfetch