Working with 911. Actual bundles for 2021.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
So. What is 911 anyway? (Website 911.re)
911 is a proxy service that gives you the ability to do more than just buy and change your IP address (like most vpn services).

I will note the PROS and CONS based on my experience:

Pros
  • You are buying an OPPORTUNITY. Those. if in Russian, you do not take 100-200 ip addresses of certain countries with a certain zip and city, you buy the opportunity to select the required ip address 100-200 times under your address with the desired city, provider, mail index (zip), etc. ...
  • 911th pulls up when connected to ip (or I will write a sock in the future, from the word socks4 / 5) TIME, DNS and other parameters on the pc. In other words, you do not need to change the time on the computer and dns every time, 911 does it for you.
  • The sock works for another day after disconnection.
  • Provides a stable connection in conjunction with Proxifier
  • Relatively clean IP addresses and the ability to flexibly choose an IP address for any country, even with a geo position.

Minuses
  • Often the sock falls off and after half an hour of work lights up red (you cannot connect to it, temporarily or permanently stopped working)
  • the ip address is available only for a day, which is not suitable when working with self-registers
Before working in 911, we need to first install and activate the license for Proxifier. Downloading on the official website.

https://www.proxifier.com/

Downloaded, we start the installation, it is the most common one, like all ordinary programs, poke further and do the installation. BUT IMPORTANT - Do not change the default path where the proxy will be installed, otherwise it WILL NOT work.

After installation, run, and press the Enter Registration Key button:

45c4a16835c072027a724.png

Your name - come up with ANY

Your registration key - here you need to insert the license key.

Link to reusable keys: https://www.baidu.com/s?ie=utf-8&f=...20%E6%B3%A8%E5%86%8C%E7%A0%81&rsp=0&rsv_sug=1

Go on the first or second site, which knocked out baidu in the search engine by the link and copy the activation key on the site (as it looks like in the screenshot). Insert.

Set This license - I put a daw on All users in this computer.

Have you entered everything? You can close the window that opens after entering and proceed to setting up 911.
Soft 911 you can download only after you have bought at least a minimum subscription for 150 socks ($ 24). After buying, in your personal account:

77159f27541d7cc6d0eae.png

Account balance - the number of available "opportunities" to take ip.
Download and unpack the archive. Archive password: 911.re
Launch Client 911.

cd23fbc83bff119d868de.png

We enter the login and password and click the Save login info checkbox (remember me), do not change anything else and click the Login button. If such a window pops up as below, close.

4f8ff30feca4bc6edc2bb.png

Such a panel opens in front of you. But don't worry about the number of tabs, we will only be using a subset of them. (Checked the boxes, screen below)

e302a29f115dd59e826a8.png

Before we start disassembling each tab, let’s complete the 911 setup to the end.
To do this, go to the rightmost tab Settings and put a checkmark where indicated

6eec284036a588fd2f807.png

The first checkbox is to work in conjunction with Proxifier
The second checkbox is to change the geolocation, wrap the entire PC and all programs that work via the Internet with an IP address .
We're done with the setup. Let's deal with tabs.

ProxyList - the tab where we will select our ip address. The selection goes in the order that I indicated.

1 - Specify the country
2 - Looking for ip by Mail Index (ZIP)
3 - Didn't find it by zip? Searching in City
4 - We did not find it in the city either, search by state.
5 - Internet provider if needed.
6 - SEARCH button
7 - DISCONNECT FROM PROXY button

3b7dbe299035882f51129.png

In my case, he immediately found the ip addresses by ZIP.
Select the one that looks closely and double-click on it to connect.

How to find out what is connected? Where Proxy info will appear in red

48dc419e50c4bd2c7a7a6.png

Program - after connecting, we need to go to the program tab to add our browser / emulator through which you will work.

1 - We go to the tab
2 - We poke the plus sign and select our program, EXACTLY THE PROGRAM, .EXE file.
3 - It appears with us (in my case Chrome Portable) and by double-clicking you can launch the browser / emulator.

To check if everything is working, you can go to the website whatleaks.com
All items should be green, and the ip address + dns should be the same country to which you are connected.

TodayList Tab
- all the ip addresses that you used in the last 24 hours are dropped there. From the moment of connection, the IP address automatically falls into the TodayList tab and is available there for a day for re-use.

Topical links

I will immediately take you out of the wilds of distant 2018 - SSH + DEDIC + Additional Poebotina LINKS - are outdated for a long time and nobody actually uses them.
Bundles in 2020 and 2021 are terribly primitive

1) This is the work of Google \ Mozilla Portable of the old version + 911
Yes, yes, even the same PP, with a clean IP very often allows you to easily enter your personal account without Security Check `s
Basically I use the bundle for sites or services that do not have wildly increased fraud.
It is quite suitable to work out brute accounts, fly in or pay from a PP. The only thing is to download the EN version of the portable browser and / or when installing, specify the language EN
sourceforge.org - the site of old portable versions of
portableapps.com - the latest and current versions of portable browsers

2) Antidetect browser + 911
Down with Sphere Antidetect! The sphere has probably lost some of its relevance for a year already, and I see no reason to invest in private configs and $ 100 a month.
Alternative? - Che Browser for $ 30 \ month + a unique profile for a dollar each time is ideal. Regarding the browser and details - google + there will be an additional article. In conjunction with 911, it is good and convenient.

3) Nox App Player + 911
For working with mobile applications, Nox as an emulator, I think, is the leader in productivity.
It is possible to customize imei, phone number, phone screen resolution, device language and much more.
I sometimes even manage without him. Natural hardware is always better than emulators, virtual machines, etc.
I take the left mobile, pull on the ip and go.

No fancy bundles friends! Everything is madly simple.

For those who work with self-registers and who are not profitable and do not have the option to work constantly from a new IP address, for those who want to bypass minus 911 in this regard and use from a month to a year, the same ip address - they use OpenVPN in their work and buy OVPN configs (cost from $ 5 to $ 20 per piece) and dutifully serve their owner for up to six months or a year.