Wireless Refill Cards *Refill your prepaid cellphone for 50% off the original price!*

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
As the title says im selling cell phone refill cards. This is only available to USA cellphone carriers.

Carriers: AT&T, NET10, T-Mobile (USA), Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless Prepaid, Page Plus Cellular.

Price per refill card is 50% off its original value (example: $10 refill card will be $5). Please PM me what carrier you need and that amount on the refill your looking for and the payment method you will be using.

Payment Method: Liberty Reserve USD or MoneyPak.com (Minimum via MoneyPak is $20+)

PayPal is forbidden.

All transactions will be done via PM no exceptions.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro carding phone compunys when charge back comes they turn your phone off CDMA phones and sim card phone they put you in a neg balance

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
bro carding phone compunys when charge back comes they turn your phone off CDMA phones and sim card phone they put you in a neg balance

thats direct carding to their cc processors. these are pins bro iv had free cellphone service for 3 years :D

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you can do boost mobile PINS, or "readybroadband" pins, or good2goMOBILE pins (all usa companies) -- send me a pm.

I can trade you my t-mobile/att/ or Simple Mobile PINS (or even itunes PIN) if your interested...