Wildberries carding + Bins (USA/EU)

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
For a long time my good acquaintance fucks WB as only can, so he offered to share with my carding forum, for which I am grateful to him. His name I will not reveal, for obvious reasons to all.

Let's begin, in fact there is nothing complicated here, because the difficulty lies in picking the correct bin + account WB.

We need WB accounts c 1 + order and registered, preferably in the summer. They can be found in all sorts of groups, by spamming for rubles $1-3.
Once you have purchased an account all tied up under itself (necessarily need sim card).
Name and Surname owner do not change. (Also, when buying a seller to ask her not to change!).
All of the above procedures we need to do in the application WB through the emulator It remains a small thing, let's make the right card USA/EU (535533 USA, 557367 516744 EU Latvia, 535184 EU Serbia) and forward to the purchase. I think to describe how to get and where to order is not necessary, because inexperienced in general will fit here!)
Remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and only you are responsible for their actions.

You can take out a lot, there are large orders.