WHY I SUCCED AND YOU FAIL

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This twelevth article on this campaign.

The title of this article is not a joke I alawys succeed and most of you here fail. If make ten carding attempts, seven will be successful and I am not here to impress you but to show you the secrets. Have you not come to think why is that if you use your r eal credit card to make purchase it goes succesfully but if you use a stolen card it goes declined or goes succesful and they later cancel your order. If a card gets declined it could be that there in no balance, has exceeded its daily limit or even dead. But the purchase goes succeful and the merchant later send you a mail saying order has been cancelled, this is not the fault of the cc shop you bought the stolen but rather its your fault. Your anonymity setup is what always make your orders get cancelled. Below is the patern on how merchants approve your cc.
They check if
card is alive> all the details on the cc match with the cc holder account details> card has enough funds for the transaction> ip address is in the same region as cc holder> you are using an anonymizer

If all this goes correct then your order is approved. This order is not for transactions that require kyc. If you can understand this partern you can card any amount of gift cards, game cards, cd keys, csgo skins, ebooks, softwares and many more products including physical items. Some websites skip the last part of the pattern and approve your transaction and later go back to check it. So thats why your order gets cancelled. So do not celebrate if your card went through but later gets cancelled, as its no achievement.

I REPEAT THE ONLY REASON YOUR PAYMENTS GETS APPROVED AND LATER GETS CANCELLED ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR ANONYMIZER.

Anonymizer is a tool or combination of tools to hide your ip and as well change your ip to cc holder location. VPN, socks5, RDP, anti detect, virtual machine, finger print browser are all types of anonymizer.

I do not work with any of those anonymizers above when carding. The following are materials I use to card; mobile phone (iphone 5), (firefox), burner sim/public wifi.

Each website has its own degree of nearness to cc holder ip address. Some accept you should just be in same country, while others accept same states, some cities and every popular websites wants you to be in the same zipcode as cc holder, thats why its best to buy only cards with cc holder ip address, so you will just input cc holder ip address and you would be in same location as cc holder.

REASONS WHY I USE ONLY THOSE TOOLS

1. Mobile phone(iphone 5): Incase you don't know carding has a higher chance of success on mobile phones compared to computers. I use iphone because Iphone let me tweak my ip address without using an anonymizer. To change your iphone ip address go to settings> wifi> network> ipv4 address> input new ip address. If your vendor did not give you cc holder ip adress go to ip address generator and generate an ip address from cc holder zip code. I use iphone 5 because I break it at most every month. Fairly used are the best, do not flash the iphone before using it. Once done turn it off and keep it. Only turn it on when you want to card, use another phone to come to carding forums. You can change the phone once yearly if you have not carded up to $1k. Do not sell the phone go and break it at a spot faraway from your home where there is no camera and throw its broken parts at different locations.

2. Firefox: Its just the best browser for carding.

3. Burner sim/public wifi: I have to get internet access to do carding. So I have to go and register a sim with fake details, if you are registering it your self, you have to wear a head warmer or heas tie. Or you can buy a used sim card from one of the hungry boys on the streets. Or you make use of public wifi. Do not use your friend wifi, it can easily be traced back to you. When using a public wifi make sure there are no cameras there, if there cameras wear a hood or nose mask.

If you do this, you would keep making success from carding. If you want to use android device then you would need to card only cards from your country. If you do not take this serious you will keep failing. If you don't have money to start like this, then wait for my article on how to make money illegally without capital to start carding.

enchanada

Reaction score
I really appreciate the content,i went through all your articles stuck on one thing when changing IP address on burner phone there is two other options below them what do you fill in them as when i fill wrong i no longer got internet connection and they are required to fill otherwise you cant save, and how do you change IP address when using SIM?

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
your theory is good one, have it pros and cons too. cause you can go through all that and still get the cards you bought have,
1. exceeded their monthly/ daily limit,
2. have no money at all
3. have just been hit and need special authorization form the card holder to get approved
4 also the public wifi could have been so abused that if you go to scamlytics, ipqualityscore or ip-score and you find that the wifi ip address is so red
5 another scenario, is the card holder runs android and have never used iphone before, or always used windows and have never owned an iphone before
this above factors can also make a transaction unsuccessful. Else that is another good alternative you have just shared.

enchanada

Reaction score
your theory is good one, have it pros and cons too. cause you can go through all that and still get the cards you bought have,
1. exceeded their monthly/ daily limit,
2. have no money at all
3. have just been hit and need special authorization form the card holder to get approved
4 also the public wifi could have been so abused that if you go to scamlytics, ipqualityscore or ip-score and you find that the wifi ip address is so red
5 another scenario, is the card holder runs android and have never used iphone before, or always used windows and have never owned an iphone before
this above factors can also make a transaction unsuccessful. Else that is another good alternative you have just shared.
but point 4 doesnt matter as you change the IP to CC holder IP address

FENGQINGYUN

Reaction score
This twelevth article on this campaign.

The title of this article is not a joke I alawys succeed and most of you here fail. If make ten carding attempts, seven will be successful and I am not here to impress you but to show you the secrets. Have you not come to think why is that if you use your r eal credit card to make purchase it goes succesfully but if you use a stolen card it goes declined or goes succesful and they later cancel your order. If a card gets declined it could be that there in no balance, has exceeded its daily limit or even dead. But the purchase goes succeful and the merchant later send you a mail saying order has been cancelled, this is not the fault of the cc shop you bought the stolen but rather its your fault. Your anonymity setup is what always make your orders get cancelled. Below is the patern on how merchants approve your cc.
They check if
card is alive> all the details on the cc match with the cc holder account details> card has enough funds for the transaction> ip address is in the same region as cc holder> you are using an anonymizer

If all this goes correct then your order is approved. This order is not for transactions that require kyc. If you can understand this partern you can card any amount of gift cards, game cards, cd keys, csgo skins, ebooks, softwares and many more products including physical items. Some websites skip the last part of the pattern and approve your transaction and later go back to check it. So thats why your order gets cancelled. So do not celebrate if your card went through but later gets cancelled, as its no achievement.

I REPEAT THE ONLY REASON YOUR PAYMENTS GETS APPROVED AND LATER GETS CANCELLED ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR ANONYMIZER.

Anonymizer is a tool or combination of tools to hide your ip and as well change your ip to cc holder location. VPN, socks5, RDP, anti detect, virtual machine, finger print browser are all types of anonymizer.

I do not work with any of those anonymizers above when carding. The following are materials I use to card; mobile phone (iphone 5), (firefox), burner sim/public wifi.

Each website has its own degree of nearness to cc holder ip address. Some accept you should just be in same country, while others accept same states, some cities and every popular websites wants you to be in the same zipcode as cc holder, thats why its best to buy only cards with cc holder ip address, so you will just input cc holder ip address and you would be in same location as cc holder.

REASONS WHY I USE ONLY THOSE TOOLS

1. Mobile phone(iphone 5): Incase you don't know carding has a higher chance of success on mobile phones compared to computers. I use iphone because Iphone let me tweak my ip address without using an anonymizer. To change your iphone ip address go to settings> wifi> network> ipv4 address> input new ip address. If your vendor did not give you cc holder ip adress go to ip address generator and generate an ip address from cc holder zip code. I use iphone 5 because I break it at most every month. Fairly used are the best, do not flash the iphone before using it. Once done turn it off and keep it. Only turn it on when you want to card, use another phone to come to carding forums. You can change the phone once yearly if you have not carded up to $1k. Do not sell the phone go and break it at a spot faraway from your home where there is no camera and throw its broken parts at different locations.

2. Firefox: Its just the best browser for carding.

3. Burner sim/public wifi: I have to get internet access to do carding. So I have to go and register a sim with fake details, if you are registering it your self, you have to wear a head warmer or heas tie. Or you can buy a used sim card from one of the hungry boys on the streets. Or you make use of public wifi. Do not use your friend wifi, it can easily be traced back to you. When using a public wifi make sure there are no cameras there, if there cameras wear a hood or nose mask.

If you do this, you would keep making success from carding. If you want to use android device then you would need to card only cards from your country. If you do not take this serious you will keep failing. If you don't have money to start like this, then wait for my article on how to make money illegally without capital to start carding.
wher do i get Anonymizer

Attachments

• 1638024883107.png
    1638024883107.png
    12 KB · Views: 53

lib3e1

Reaction score
You can change the Lan ip, but the Wan up can not be changed, your location won't be changed through the settings, try clean sock5/vpn, or use public wifi directly